Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ss- Garima tells her past to khushi (pt 2 on pg 2) (Page 2)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Quiet Interesting Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaw1505

karea Newbie
karea
karea

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
No  i did not like your  story ,I couldn't  read it  . please remember that people from all  over the world  want  to read your story because of star plus . the one language that they all speak is english . if you are going to take on the star plus challenge be like them, spoken  dialogue is  hindi written is english.

tanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaw1505

aaw1505 Senior Member
aaw1505
aaw1505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karea

No  i did not like your  story ,I couldn't  read it  . please remember that people from all  over the world  want  to read your story because of star plus . the one language that they all speak is english . if you are going to take on the star plus challenge be like them, spoken  dialogue is  hindi written is english.

tanx
k i got it 
thnx for suggestion i appreciate it
i translated it in English.

Edited by aaw1505 - 07 September 2012 at 12:43pm
aaw1505 Senior Member
aaw1505
aaw1505

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2

After reading this arnav also gets a sock of his life. And in anger he was suppose to bark on garima but then he calmed himself down for khushi's sake. He remembered all the moments he spent with khushi. How she saved him from kidnapping withount thinking of her own despite of his tortures. He remembered her love for him and his family and then he thought that in this all fiasco there were no fault of khushi the fault is only of garima then how should I hate her. ShockedNo. NO. No. I cant hate her. Never.Heart He thought.

Arnav- Garima aunty  aapne aisa kyu kiya? (Garima aunty why did ypou do this?)

Garima-humka maf kardo bituwa (forgive me )Ouch

Arnav- no. Aapke wajah se maine apne mom ko kho diya. Main aur di anath hogaye sirf aapki wajah se. yad rakhiye ( because of you I lost my mother. You made me and di orphan. )

Garima- pls bitwa hamka'.. (pls child ')

Arnav-meri bat abhitak puri nahi hui.Aaj dubara aapki wajah se main apni zindagi apni khushi ko khone ja raha hu main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karunga kabhi nahi aur agar aaj khushi ko kuch hogaya to main aapko bhi chain se jine nahi dunga (let me complete. Today again I am going to lose my life my khushi. I will never ever forgive you. And if today anything  will happened to khushi trust me I will ruin your life)

Garima- nahi bituwa pls ek abr hamari bat to suno. Ham apni galti ke liye sharminda hai. Pls hamka maf kardo. ( no pls listen to me once. I am feeling guilty about my mistake. Pls forgive me once.)

Arnav-mafi kis chij ke liye mujse mere parents ko chhinne ke liye ya mujse meri khushi ko chhinne ke liye? 14 saal ppehle jo mujse chhina who kam tha jo aaj aap mujse dubara sabkuch chhin rahi hai? Nahi main aapko maaf nahi karunga liya.No I wont ever forgive you (forgive you, for what? For taking away my parents from me or for taking away my khushi from me? You snatched my parents from me 14 years ago was that not enough for you. You are again snatching everything from me. No I will never forgive you. For khushi's sake I might have firgiven you but not now. Because of you my khushi taken such a drastic step. )Cry

Garima is crying very badly. As she is feeling very bad for her daughter and arnav's state. She is feeling very guilty now. But now damage is done. No one can do anything now.

Arnav's phone rang. Its nani

Nani-Chote aap kahan hai? (chote where are you)

Arnav-Nani main'. Main'. Hos'.. Hospital me hu( nani I am'' I'' I am in hospital)

Nani-hospital''. Kyu chote aap thik to hai? (hospital' why chote are you alright?)

Arnav tells nani everything about khushi's health and her suicide attempt but not the reason behind her such a huge step. He decided to tell the reason when they meet.

Nani gets shocked by hearing all this and tells everyone at house.

At RM -

shyam had re entered with the help of dadi and anjali. Anjali emotionally blackmailed arnav forshyam and for anjali's heath sake he agreed. (Because like show she has a miscarriage done by shyam. And now anjali is behaving like she don't have anyone in her life and she told arnav that if he loves her then he have to get shyam back at house.) Anjali don't hate khushi so now she is also worried about her.Cry

Shyam- are ye kaise ho sakta hai? Khushiji aur suicide? (how can this be possible? khushiji and suicide?)DeadAngry

Dadi- shyamji aap kyu uske liye pareshan ho rahe hai. Usne to aapke sath ye sab kiya ( shyamji why are you so worried about her? Everything happenes to you was done by her?)

Shyam- ha dadiji par wo bhi to is parivar ki sadasya hai na to sochna to padega na. Humari jimmedari banti hai. ( yes dadiji but she is also the member of this family so I have to worry about her its my responsibility)DeadAngry

By this dadi and anjali gets happy that he has a care about this family so much. And the thigs said by khushi was just a misunderstanding. And everyone else are annoyed by this.

NK-naniji hame hospital jana chahiye? Khushiji ko dekhne ( anniji we all should have to go hospital to see khushiji)

Nani- ha nanhe bitwa bilkul chalo ( yes nanhe sure. Lets go)

Dadi- thik hai hum bhi chalet hai hum bhi to dekhe aisa kya hua jo usne ye kadam uthaya ( I am also coming. Lets see what happened with her to take such step?)

Mami- hallo hi bye bye chalo sasuma lagat hai phati sari ab sirf bye bye hone wali hai (hallo hi bye bye I think that fati sari now having only bye bye)

Nani watches her with wide eyes and makes mami quite

Payal was crying badly after hearing this and akash is consoling her

At Hospital-

Arnav- garima aunty aap yahase chali jaiye mai aapki shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta aur nahi aapko meri khushi ke aaspas bardasht kar sakta hu ( garima aunty u go out of this hospital. I don't want to see your face again. And I'll not tolerate you near my khushi)

Doctor comes out of OT

Arnav- Doctor hows khushi now?

Dr.- hamne unki body se jahar nikal diya hai par wo ab bhi behosh hai ( We took all the poison out of her body but she is still unconscious)

Arnav- ok. Par kya wo ab khatrese bahar hai? ( but is she out of danger now?)

Dr.- dekhiye Mr. Raizada wo khatrese bahar hai par pbaki hum unke hosh me aaneke bad hi bata sakte hai ( look Mr. raizada she is out of danger but we cannot tell anything else before she gains her consciousness)

Arnav and buaji is happy Big smileafter knowing that she is out of danger but arnav is still sad for her state.

Buaji told garima to go away from theis lives as they don't want such women in their house. So garima leaves from there.

Doctor shifts khushi to the special ward for close observation.   

Hey tell me hows this? and pls comment guys!Confused! plss its a humble request to ou all. as I written ss first time LOL
and ya pardon me for mistakesCry

PLS HIT LIKE AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS

if i dont get sufficient likes and comments then i'll not continue it.

Edited by aaw1505 - 10 September 2012 at 5:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nittu_sswati2011lollipop143Kareena1994

Go to top