~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 38*~ - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago
Well they were all very very close before s2. But after the s2 controversy over Nupur's exit and then her return something was different. Its hard to put a finger on it. Something changed btwn Rati and the rest of the main leads. But thats all in the past. Mohit and Arjun fondly mentioned HD in quite a few of their interviews(Arjun: Woh Hitler bani hui hain aur main bhatak raha hoonπŸ˜†). Rati had mentioned Sanaya and IPK in an interview that she loves watching it. And during the gr8 awards where Arjun and Rubina performed I had seen a backstage interview with Arjun, Mohit and Sanaya where  Arjun coyly mentions that they miss RP by saying "U guys miss her too? The 4th one in our group" and behaves as if Rati is standing beside them, and Sanaya and Mohit laugh. I dont think there is any problem. πŸ˜Š Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
Mr ZMK is none other than .. . 😳

Nadeem Khan... πŸ˜†

He is perfect for Zara 😳

guys me off, there is yesterdays cricket highlights on tv so im watching that before going 2 bed, so khuda hafiz and talk to u tommorow
Originally posted by likaboss

Lol I'm hating ishaans character yaar  I thought he would be rebellious but πŸ˜†
and I don't know , rishis character is so  After leap , I stil don't understand the reason why he isn't being nice to indu πŸ˜†

I think rishi has got a lot of issues within himself. The 2 main women in his life - his mom and Indira, were pretty dominating (me thinks - not to offend anyone). He is completely lost without that kind of an influence on him. His logic of losing Indu, if he shows her his love, is going bite him back soon. she is already rebellious. Her mom also seems to indulge her too much.

Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Nadeem Khan... πŸ˜†

He is perfect for Zara 😳

Mehnaaz who is Nadeem khan πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Nadeem Khan... πŸ˜†

He is perfect for Zara 😳

🀣 i still cant belive i googled him πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aishoo

guys me off, there is yesterdays cricket highlights on tv so im watching that before going 2 bed, so khuda hafiz and talk to u tommorow
Byee Aisha πŸ€—
Originally posted by aishoo

🀣 i still cant belive i googled him πŸ˜†
Rofl me to πŸ€£
Everyone In SN Should Tell Indu The Truth That Swetha Isnt Her Mother.

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Everyone In SN Should Tell Indu The Truth That Swetha Isnt Her Mother.

Yep they should!