Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

is Aishwariya Rai bachchan an international icon? (Page 2)

Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

^Everyone was offered DTPH and KKHH all actresses were offered those too movies even small actresses so that doesn't prove anything. the rest about her being offered movies by those directors mention were never confirmed they were just rumors, but yes her PR indeed kept talking about her being offered those movies

When was I trying to prove something? Confused You said certain directors didn't work with her and I said they offered her movies and there is proof for the same, for example Yash Chopra speaking in video, no PR VR.

"She is ... famous star in the world" ROFL this statement of yours is the biggest joke ever ROFL

I said India's, no wonder you had to remove the word to make it sound "funny." Oh well, as I said her detractors can continue pulling her down as they have been doing for the past 20 years, she will remain undeterred.

P.S. You can't even spell her name right, how did I think you'll even get other her facts right. Silly of me. Silly

Read what I said then come here and give us your outburst! All of those directors never said a word about aish being offered their films, it was only her PR which claimed so.

You said the the world's and for your kind information I can put your whole statement here, so get your facts right:

"She is India's most recognized and famous star in the world"

I can't get how one can claim she is most famous star in the world, one must indeed be delusional to claim thatLOL

Grow up dont' get so abusive that you go to a personal level and start attacking me. so stay on topic and discuss the fat queen aishwariya and do not get personal just because I don't agree with your delusional thoughts.

ABUSING and ATTACKING? Shocked Where did I do that? You're calling me "delusional" for stating my opinions and are asking me to "grow up" when I correct your facts, and are saying I'm the one attacking? You're the one calling Aishwarya fat and are saying don't get personal? LMAO.

No it wasn't her PR I have some Aishwarya's and some directors quotes about the movies.

And, *FACEPALM* I didn't say the World's most famous. I said "India's most recognized star in the world." Read it again.

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-Shayu..DontKnow.hasini009

Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

^Everyone was offered DTPH and KKHH all actresses were offered those too movies even small actresses so that doesn't prove anything. the rest about her being offered movies by those directors mention were never confirmed they were just rumors, but yes her PR indeed kept talking about her being offered those movies

When was I trying to prove something? Confused You said certain directors didn't work with her and I said they offered her movies and there is proof for the same, for example Yash Chopra speaking in video, no PR VR.

"She is ... famous star in the world" ROFL this statement of yours is the biggest joke ever ROFL

I said India's, no wonder you had to remove the word to make it sound "funny." Oh well, as I said her detractors can continue pulling her down as they have been doing for the past 20 years, she will remain undeterred.

P.S. You can't even spell her name right, how did I think you'll even get other her facts right. Silly of me. Silly

Read what I said then come here and give us your outburst! All of those directors never said a word about aish being offered their films, it was only her PR which claimed so.

You said the the world's and for your kind information I can put your whole statement here, so get your facts right:

"She is India's most recognized and famous star in the world"

I can't get how one can claim she is most famous star in the world, one must indeed be delusional to claim thatLOL

Grow up dont' get so abusive that you go to a personal level and start attacking me. so stay on topic and discuss the fat queen aishwariya and do not get personal just because I don't agree with your delusional thoughts.

ABUSING and ATTACKING? Shocked Where did I do that? You're calling me "delusional" for stating my opinions and are asking me to "grow up" when I correct your facts, and are saying I'm the one attacking? You're the one calling Aishwarya fat and are saying don't get personal? LMAO.

No it wasn't her PR I have some Aishwarya's and some directors quotes about the movies.

And, *FACEPALM* I didn't say the World's most famous. I said "India's most recognized star in the world." Read it again.

You read your comment again and then come here and talk. You attacked and bashed me. You started getting personal just because I didn't agree with you:

"P.S. You can't even spell her name right, how did I think you'll even get other her facts right. Silly of me. Silly"

LOL. What about it is wrong? You didn't spell her name right. FACT. Your facts are all wrong, I just explained why. If saying you have your facts wrong is attacking and abusing, I have no words. lol

Btw, here's Yash Chopra confirming what I said. You were saying those were only said by her PR. Never knew Yash Chopra also works as her PR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYImbTVkR4o
PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Neither am I going to continue conversing with someone who thinks saying their facts are wrong is BASHING but calling someone "delusional" and asking them to grow up is nothing but friendly advice. LOL
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

She is an Icon. Double click on that to open that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-ILoveDramaShayu.bambogli.DontKnow.-x-Reshu-x-hasini009

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

She is an Icon. Double click on that to open that.

what do we get if we single click/right click on that icon?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-ILoveDramaShayu.New_novabambogli

Go to top