Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 60)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by sitamma

Dont they celebrate hindu festivals there? One of my SIL is settled there and they say they elebrate all festivals grandly...they have a society or something..She even keeps Bomma golu for navratri...

sita everything here is about shopping

yes the hindu festivals are celebrated but privately.  festivals come and go and you would never know unless you went to mandhir or family/ community function

I feel no soul here and it is awful for me to say.  it is not the country but me.  but the fact is that my soul is back home so what can I do.  this is why against my better judgement I watch indian shows
woh toh hai Hope..if you keep on pining for your country..then it is v difficult to be abroad..And regardless of all the corruption,injustice and other problems in India,that is why we decided to settle down in Kerala itself..We cant even think of moving into any other state permanently!! Though I love Mumbai..I was there for 3 yrs during my PG days long back .
Are you settled there or what/ And it is difficult to come back once the kids become older..They will not accept India..My SIL is facing that problem...Will pray for you to be able to come back to our homeland soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade--Hope--SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by -Vrinda-

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

@bishal..hi ,liked yesterdays epi...??especially  rondi??Wink

Hi Vrinda,ya ydays epis was fine,Megha ka hasna.Mohan ka ladkhadana aur precap me woh slap-feeling too bad for Mohan...Na jaane kiyun dusre dini ke mukable Rondi ko Saree me mujhe thoda thikthak laga!
ya agree that mohan nahi talking and megha listening was nice...
@bold-isi it??i felt her more odd as her lip stick was dark and biff hair style etc etc..

Isse ahele to lipstick kya,uske cheeks bhi pura ke pura lal dekha tha maine-that was more horrible!
ya yaar cheeks bhi aur un dono ke saath dark blue wala sad..LOL\

@sita di-very nice loved eating them...kal cake aaj ye pakwaan ..phir kal kya milega??Wink

@ishqzade-hi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadesitammaSwastikAshNimisty85

Ishaqzaade Goldie
Ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

off guys

bye allHug

Bye Hope Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNimisty85

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@deb: abhi toh MMT slow speed mein chal raha hai... full speed kya hoti hai yeh tumhe pata nahi... LOL

isliye main MMt main aane se darta hun...

accident ho jayega rabba rabba..LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeSwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by misty85

@sita: I saw one episode last week but the standard of the show wasn't upto the mark... I didn't like manav there in fact anup soni was too good when it comes to make a student understand something... Rajeev Khandelwal was also good... I really can't connect to any of the shows of Channel V.
@hope: maryada's time slot was not compatible with my schedule but show was good... I don't like saas-bahu shows but the recent exception to this was sasuraal genda phool... I heard that now it's being dubbed in tamil & soon will be telecasted on maa tv.

Maa TV is telegu channel. So maybe its getting dubbed in telegu. SGP is star plus or sony or zee's show?  

haan jab telgu mein dub ho raha hai toh telgu channel pe hi telecast hoga na...LOL well SGP was SP show... abhi uske last episodes chal rahe hain star utsav pe... mon-fri 9 PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by -Deb-

are yaar isliye toh MMT aaya hun... par ye MMT itni jaldi bhagti hai ki mujhe kuch dikhta bhi nahin... mere ek post ke baad 3 page next main aa jaate hain...Confused Confused

MMT is very slow these days. Pehele kuch episodes ke baad aisa baagtha hai ki kisi ko pata nahi hota ki who answered whose question, where is the answerLOL

Ishaqzaade-Deb-SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by -Deb-

AMi Mohan ka ye haal dekhke mobile bhi beech beech main dead ho jaata hai...LOL LOL

i pity feel for monu's mobile...din raat ek bigamy ke saath rehna padta haiLOL kya pata mobile ki bhi shaadi mohan do do karva deROFL

yaar phir tera suru ho gaya...Unhappy Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

oye ami kya adat sirf ek baar hi to khaya hai na megha ka haath kaLOLwith dharmiyan baground
and completely agree even though it ll be painful hope monday all comes out ...nd no dreams as it will become more horrible if they strecth itOuch

arey baba haath se sirf ek baar slap maara hai megha ne apni zunaab se mohan ko roz maara hai and maarti rahegi life timeLOL...kya kare megha Aadat se majboor...and mohan gaali khane ki Aadat se majboorLOL

@dhwani

ring bhi off thaShocked phir to galti monu ki nahi haiLOL esliye baby monu jaise so raha tha apni teddy bear beti ke saathDay DreamingLOL

oh accha to vo roz wala salpa...LOL.
well rondi ke baat kya track aa sakta hai??Winkvo wala??LOL

IshaqzaadesitammaSwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index