Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 52)

Ishaqzaade Goldie
Ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by -Deb-

hello MMt wasiyon... Kemchho...Tongue

Just here to say did n e one noticed the blooper of yestrday epi??

When Guru called Mohan over phone Guru  ke ghadi main 12 baje the raat ke .. par Mohan ke Mobile main tab 7 .18 pm hua tha... Mohan beta itni jaldi so jata hai... saath main bachhon ko bhi sulaa deta hai.. LOL LOL

really Shocked ROFL ROFL

yeh monu bhi na ghode ke saath ghadhe bhi bech ke so raha tha ..mobile main time bhi sahi fit nahi kiyaLOL

Aur ringer off that phir bhi ring baji...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by -Vrinda-

hi ami...m bilkul theek u??
well vishesh tipanni...Ermmka to pata nai .but precap mein mohan ko salp padte dekkar bohot bura laga..(his second slap for meghaOuch)and rondi was looking too horrible in sari with pink lipistick esp in mirror at ending with blue sari when monu sees herWink

i felt also bad for monu Ouch papaji ne maara to jaada dukh huva megha slap maarti to zara bhi dukh nahi hota megha ka slpa khane ki mohan ko aadat haiLOL

kher jo bhi huva aacha huva...i hope yeh slap real ho and MR truth jaldi sabke saamne aaye and ridz drama jaldi end ho.

hello hope dearSmile
oye ami kya adat sirf ek baar hi to khaya hai na megha ka haath kaLOLwith dharmiyan baground
and completely agree even though it ll be painful hope monday all comes out ...nd no dreams as it will become more horrible if they strecth itOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Deb bechara mohan karega kya megha pyar se baat karti nahi to jaldi hi so jayega na. Waise uski ghari slow thi kyunki pura pyaz house soya hua tha.

--Hope--SwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-misty85

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

sahi baat ami

I too did not want vamp and am hating the tehcnical effort in makign her vamp

I wanted exit like Rashmis but I guess sonal uspe purra ka purra jhappu ka ghussa nikal rahi hai.  joh bhadas jhappu peh real mein nahi nikal payi woh uske creation par nikal rahi haiLOLLOLLOL

LUBBER toh tuh hai hi yaah.  you are zaara to monu's veer.  no matter what you have been the only consistent prem deewani hereLOLLOLLOL

Yes Reshmi and manav and pratik jannat ki patli gali se nikal gaye ..LOL yeh log ne bhi haamra bheja fry kiya but hum ne bardaast kar liya...but yeh ridz to haamri bardaast ke bahar hai.poor sonal bhi darti hogi ridz seLOL

now i am zaraDay Dreaming Ami badnaam huvi darling monu ke liyeLOL logo ne yaha mere bohut se naam rakhe hai ab zara add ho gayaLOL

--Hope--SwastikAshNimisty85Sunna_Deewani

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

@bishal..hi ,liked yesterdays epi...??especially  rondi??Wink

Hi Vrinda,ya ydays epis was fine,Megha ka hasna.Mohan ka ladkhadana aur precap me woh slap-feeling too bad for Mohan...Na jaane kiyun dusre dini ke mukable Rondi ko Saree me mujhe thoda thikthak laga!
ya agree that mohan nahi talking and megha listening was nice...
@bold-isi it??i felt her more odd as her lip stick was dark and biff hair style etc etc..

Isse ahele to lipstick kya,uske cheeks bhi pura ke pura lal dekha tha maine-that was more horrible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaRani-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by --Hope--

mamta I think slap is real and when they are seperated 0- mohan will become saviour by saving sanjay's butt through FD issue

MR marriage might end up being illegal becasue of rondhi's first marriage and that means he did not do anything illegal but papaji will be shamefaced because his kids did something illegal and this will give monu brownie points with vyas family

Bigamy jaisi badi cheez ko set off karne ke liye FD issueConfused? Isn't that too small infront of this? 

subha they lost a huge chunk of the audience when they made mohan's character bigamist

they kept on saying marriage was real not dream so the only way they can nullify is by showing that it was illegal

as regards the action of dual marriage.  they are already doing the repositioning by making monu spin the action from hasty selfpity to helpful bhollupan  with his mom and nanhi

they are repositioning eveyrthing and jsut you watch many in the audience will buy it lock stock and barrel because they want toBig smile  only renu's character calls a spade a spade but no one cares because she is negative

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaademisty85-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hello dearies..today it is Janmashtami in Kerala...and in Thrissur,there are huge celebrations...

here is for you to share..the items I kept as Bhog for Bhagwan Krishna...in our house just 5 minutes ago...LOL

Edited by sitamma - 08 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JonakiThePirateKingIshaqzaadeSwastikAshNimisty85Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I also remember hope from early days due to my time in areyaar thread and her paisa vasool posts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index