Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 50)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

@mamta - hiBig smile

you are really into the show care kori na right?  Big smile   in my language it means I dont careLOLLOLLOL  I dont speak bengali thoughBig smile   is that what the show is about?  I know it is a college thing right?

yes... I really like that show... even I'm not bong... still I understand the language... & when I don't understand anything I take help from Bidzie & Bishal. Tongue
The show it set in medical college where a rich first year girl falls in love with a poor guy who is in third year. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNi

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hello MMt wasiyon... Kemchho...Tongue

Just here to say did n e one noticed the blooper of yestrday epi??

When Guru called Mohan over phone Guru  ke ghadi main 12 baje the raat ke .. par Mohan ke Mobile main tab 7 .18 pm hua tha... Mohan beta itni jaldi so jata hai... saath main bachhon ko bhi sulaa deta hai.. LOL LOL

Edited by -Deb- - 08 September 2012 at 6:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-misty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

The show was at its peak in first 6 months but for me it started in july end when i came to mmt and made my first demented track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNimisty85

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

mamta I think slap is real and when they are seperated 0- mohan will become saviour by saving sanjay's butt through FD issue

MR marriage might end up being illegal becasue of rondhi's first marriage and that means he did not do anything illegal but papaji will be shamefaced because his kids did something illegal and this will give monu brownie points with vyas family

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeSwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Papaji ko mohan ko thappar marne ka koi haqe nahi. Unhone apni beti ki shadi ladke ke gharwalo ke bina 2 din me kar di. Koi aisa karta hai kya? Khud ki galti pe unhe kaun sabk sikhayega. Mohan to acha hai jo kuch nahi kehta warna kuch ladke to wife ko mayke chor chalte bnte hai.

--Hope--misty85

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@ami - because you are a really Monu LUBBERLOL

dont know why even the rondhi track now is not upsetting me.  very curious but I feel disconnected from everything

@red hai re Day Dreaming  i am gone case for mohanLOL

and ridz become vamp i don't like it at all but i am happy her exit will come soon so i am ok with this..but i really don't want public tamasha.

sahi baat ami

I too did not want vamp and am hating the tehcnical effort in makign her vamp

I wanted exit like Rashmis but I guess sonal uspe purra ka purra jhappu ka ghussa nikal rahi hai.  joh bhadas jhappu peh real mein nahi nikal payi woh uske creation par nikal rahi haiLOLLOLLOL

LUBBER toh tuh hai hi yaah.  you are zaara to monu's veer.  no matter what you have been the only consistent prem deewani hereLOLLOLLOL

SwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

mamta I think slap is real and when they are seperated 0- mohan will become saviour by saving sanjay's butt through FD issue

MR marriage might end up being illegal becasue of rondhi's first marriage and that means he did not do anything illegal but papaji will be shamefaced because his kids did something illegal and this will give monu brownie points with vyas family

Bigamy jaisi badi cheez ko set off karne ke liye FD issueConfused? Isn't that too small infront of this? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-misty85

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by -Vrinda-

@bishal..hi ,liked yesterdays epi...??especially  rondi??Wink

Hi Vrinda,ya ydays epis was fine,Megha ka hasna.Mohan ka ladkhadana aur precap me woh slap-feeling too bad for Mohan...Na jaane kiyun dusre dini ke mukable Rondi ko Saree me mujhe thoda thikthak laga!
ya agree that mohan nahi talking and megha listening was nice...
@bold-isi it??i felt her more odd as her lip stick was dark and biff hair style etc etc..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index