Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 35)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@Neelu 

1st part kis page me hai? 

Guru ki baatein biwi jaise hi haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNiNeelimaSJ--Udhay--

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Neelu-wonderful,next part please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ--Udhay--

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Just saw in BALH,Ram-Priya is going to face each-other at 19th Sep.
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think Channel signed a contract with Prinal and they were bound to her as much as she was bound to them. So they couldn't get rid of her at the right time. But I won't blame CV's here.

Channel k contract hai toh Prinal ko kisi aur serial me kyun nahi fit karthe. Uttran me daal de the kisi ki bhi third angle banakeLOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30SwastikAshNiSenpoo-RadhaRani---Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Udhay - CV's are not doing this off their on accord. There is channel pressure on them. I accept that Mohan getting shot and KBM was JAppu's mental ideas. But this Raddi track is the work of channel. We can't blame CV's for it. I think after IPL ended and NBT TRP's refused to go up Channel interfered. They arm twisted the CV's into including one random track after the other. Even MR marriage was left like a lose end for about a week. There was serious aesthetic issues with what was shown. Which itself was a clear indication of things being done haphazardly.

I think Channel signed a contract with Prinal and they were bound to her as much as she was bound to them. So they couldn't get rid of her at the right time. But I won't blame CV's here.

Oh so the channel is ruining things here. As far as I know NBT is their first realistic show. The other shows have OTT drama all the time.

I'm surprised that a channel of Colors stature is not conducting proper research before interfering. They cant employ Uttaran/SSK kind of tracks in NBT. It will only further irritate the loyal viewers!! Ouch

I think Colors is not interfering much for Madhubala because its a show by their own Ex-Employee. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Neelu bri emotional story hai. Mohan guru convo mujhe chu gaya. Next part ud soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-RadhaRani---Udhay--

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
It is confirmed bb will come in november as they prmote the show 2 months before airing and bb does not even have participants till now and even igt was promoted for 2 months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

subhas MB had low  TRP for past 2 months ..i start watchingMB then left no matter i am big DD fan.

but with marriage track i restart watching ..so its not about popular cast ..many DD fans were not watching show because of its pathetic track Dead..

here i applaud cvs to realize their mistake and listened to fans ..they know only focusing on leads chemistry can save show 

my heart aching seeing condition of NBT ..you know i messaged sudhir and look what he replied 

• sir madhubala is climbing up 2.5 with concentrating on leads chemistry..

sir NBT having wonderful jodi mohan -megha but their chemistry never explored ..please sir bring talented writers and good director , explore their chemistry by writing good scenes for them .

and please show mohan past , his father and his rich background should be the next track ..

mohan should leave muhallah if megha not accepting him after ridhima show down ..and that should be biggest twist ..

• Sudhir Sharma
    Wednesday
    Sudhir Sharma
    • U must join a production house as creative head smile seriously

This guy will never learn. Angry Look how sarcastic this man is on the honest suggestion by u!! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30NeelimaSJSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index