Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 34)

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Aaj hi ek local news channel pe bb ki news dekhi. Usme btaya ki colors ne ek mahina pehle hi salman ko maidan me utar diya hai matlab bb october me aa jayega.
Kyunki isme aam aadmi bhi hoga isliye is baar ise saaf suthra rakha jayega. Main confuse ho gayi bb or saaf suthra.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Is everyone ready for part 2 ? LOL

ready for new thread Approve
Haye Ami nahi. I feel shy to post such things. Kuch chindi hota toh main bejhijak naya post bana dalti. PAr yeh emosonal stuff I don't think so. Yeh toh main tere liye likh rahi hu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVSwastikAshNi-RadhaRani---Udhay--

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Komal - I hope the positive change happens soon. The problem here is the NBT team is reluctant to listen to viewers response. They are in their own world and ruining the show.

Just take the case of Madhubala show. We all were very disappointed with the dragging Mukund track and regularly msged our discontent to MB team, They took notice of it and acted accordingly. Now the result is there for u all to see!! Viewers like us are very happy now.

MB's TRP constantly rose from a poor 1.6 and over the weeks, has now reached 2.5 now.!! Isnt that awesome??

When will Sudhir sharma learn to respect the opinion of his viewers?? Evil Smile

uday ..what i gave ideas to sonal and sudhir are opted by MB Cry..from mohan muhallah leaving track i continuesly messaged them to focus on MM chemistry and mohan past but they never listened ..MB cvs are really wise enough the moment TRP dropped total focus on leads chemistry plus RK past ..

i also messaged sudhir to take gautam as writer ( writer of MJHT) but he is there in MB ...i read new promo of MB i know next Week trp wll be more up .

damnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

MB and NBT are different cases. MB has popular star cast and also has possibility of high drama and typical romance(i can''t use certain adjectivesLOL). 

But NBT viewers are different. High drama, stupid twist and untimely romance between leadsLOL too sparks of anger among viewers. I think NBT cannot get more TRPs like other shows. At the maximum it can get 2+ like it got earlier during some track. Don't remember when. 

Very right! NBT shudn't even be taken into consideration for TRP! Can't they bear the cost of one good show for the public's sake while they earn so much from the other stupids shows! Its really upsetting to bring NBT under the TRP vigilance! The channel had become too greedy to do this on a good show like NBT! D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Subha - The Starpower didnt work for them for sometime and at one point, Madhubala's TRPs were lower than NBT, I could remember a time when NBT was 1.8 and MB was 1.6. THe point here is that CVs were quick to realize their mistake and acted quickly, and the result is there for every1 to see.

What about our NBT? Is any change happening, Infact the CVs team is hell bent on ruining the show further. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30SwastikAshNiSenpoo

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

uday ..what i gave ideas to sonal and sudhir are opted by MB Cry..from mohan muhallah leaving track i continuesly messaged them to focus on MM chemistry and mohan past but they never listened ..MB cvs are really wise enough the moment TRP dropped total focus on leads chemistry plus RK past ..

i also messaged sudhir to take gautam as writer ( writer of MJHT) but he is there in MB ...i read new promo of MB i know next Week trp wll be more up .

damnnn

See.. Glad that u got my point!! MB team realized their mistake, and they are getting their rewards now. EHMMBH is employing a lot of drama to counter threat from MB!!

Now Next week Thursday we have MB special episode again.

If the CVs plan things properly for NBT atleast from now on, may be we can get back our viewers!!

Neelima - TC article of yeaterday says BigBoss is coming in November only.
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Subha - The Starpower didnt work for them for sometime and at one point, Madhubala's TRPs were lower than NBT, I could remember a time when NBT was 1.8 and MB was 1.6. THe point here is that CVs were quick to realize their mistake and acted quickly, and the result is there for every1 to see.

What about our NBT? Is any change happening, Infact the CVs team is hell bent on ruining the show further. Angry
Udhay - CV's are not doing this off their on accord. There is channel pressure on them. I accept that Mohan getting shot and KBM was JAppu's mental ideas. But this Raddi track is the work of channel. We can't blame CV's for it. I think after IPL ended and NBT TRP's refused to go up Channel interfered. They arm twisted the CV's into including one random track after the other. Even MR marriage was left like a lose end for about a week. There was serious aesthetic issues with what was shown. Which itself was a clear indication of things being done haphazardly.

I think Channel signed a contract with Prinal and they were bound to her as much as she was bound to them. So they couldn't get rid of her at the right time. But I won't blame CV's here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVSwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani---Udhay--

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

MB and NBT are different cases. MB has popular star cast and also has possibility of high drama and typical romance(i can''t use certain adjectivesLOL). 

But NBT viewers are different. High drama, stupid twist and untimely romance between leadsLOL too sparks of anger among viewers. I think NBT cannot get more TRPs like other shows. At the maximum it can get 2+ like it got earlier during some track. Don't remember when. 

subhas MB had low  TRP for past 2 months ..i start watchingMB then left no matter i am big DD fan.

but with marriage track i restart watching ..so its not about popular cast ..many DD fans were not watching show because of its pathetic track Dead..

here i applaud cvs to realize their mistake and listened to fans ..they know only focusing on leads chemistry can save show 

my heart aching seeing condition of NBT ..you know i messaged sudhir and look what he replied 

• sir madhubala is climbing up 2.5 with concentrating on leads chemistry..

sir NBT having wonderful jodi mohan -megha but their chemistry never explored ..please sir bring talented writers and good director , explore their chemistry by writing good scenes for them .

and please show mohan past , his father and his rich background should be the next track ..

mohan should leave muhallah if megha not accepting him after ridhima show down ..and that should be biggest twist ..

Edited by fatim30 - 08 September 2012 at 5:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani---Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index