Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 3)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hi Geethu
deadly demand..Like we always suspected that there is something in Raddi mind..why did not she go thru legal route? Is she fully aware that she is not mentally stable, so court will easily grant the divorce? And she will loose the game.. So much confused she is.LOL

Hi pals. Conphused soul Confused . Watz she talking during the bath room scene. I wonder if the PH is hiring new new dialogue writers each day. Bahut confusing dialogues hai Ouch . Watever ?! i hope ridhima will exit in two weeks time. End of the whole drama. Getting prepared for next maha twist. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriLeesanshamilpc_pals

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
pal I hope we have a maha episode for that on MahaGaneshchaturti in that case

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriLeesanpc_pals..geeth..-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
hi geethu
well MR marriage turning out illegal wud be the biggest redemption for mohan bhatnagar! I think the CVs are slowly moving towards that track. That way this rondi museebat can be out of the swhow as soon as its revealed that she is the real bigamist

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriPravesh.Paashu_amknrajiLeesanpc_pals..geeth..-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

pal I hope we have a maha episode for that on MahaGaneshchaturti in that case

Shamo, we should be hopeful for thisBig smile..if they are really on wrapping up mode of R, they need to cover a lot and this may be possible in Maha Episode..Smile

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 10:09pm

blmadhuriaashu_amknrajiLeesanshamil-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ passionalive... Thanks for the info! Sounds like a good occasion for Rondee's exit, actually any occasion is fine with me! The sooner the better! 

@ shamil... I was hoping the slap was a real one...for real! Only because it meant the truth was out and Megha would come to Mohan's defense and Rondee would be on her way out!  Lots of drama ahead, but if at the end if the day Rondee us gone for good, then it's  a good thing ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriaashu_amknrajisitammapc_palsshamil-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

hi geethu
well MR marriage turning out illegal wud be the biggest redemption for mohan bhatnagar! I think the CVs are slowly moving towards that track. That way this rondi museebat can be out of the swhow as soon as its revealed that she is the real bigamist

@ shamil...we were discussing this earlier! Music to my ears, a dream come true , oh happy day! We want our NBT back, and that would be a good place to start all over again!! Thumbs Up

blmadhuriaashu_amknrajipc_palsshamil-Swetha-

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

hi geethu
I wonder if there is anyway we fans can push this down the CV's throat that this is the best way to redeem Mohan. Rondi being the bigamist means that Meenu-Monu marriage is valid and they can slowly make up then the CVs focus on the real story. Indu and Renu provide enough drama that Rondi is not needed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriknrajiaashu_amLeesanpc_palsshamil-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Leesan, I too want the slap to be real! as u said that would bring us closer to the exit of rondi
but even if it is , am sure it will happen after tuesday
Monday MR confrontation then indu singing bhajan s of rondi's mahanta, mohan refusing to play along the indu-rondi game
tuesday renu spotting riddhima  and the two becoming allies
them wednesday most probably (the trp day!) the slap

arijit.biswasblmadhuriNBT-BVknrajipc_pals-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index