Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 20)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

Fd issue is to make megha leave vyas niwas

IF MR marriage truth comes out why would Megha leave the house. Plus even if someone has to be falsely implicated it would be Mohan. So why would Megha leave? In fact why would FIL let Megha leave? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVNBT-BVDae_drmermisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I do not want Indu to die...I want her to be harmed seriously due to Ridz..and to become bed ridden for a long time during which time Megha is the one to take care of her ..And by the end of some months I want Indu to realize what a gem Megha is ..Then it will serve as a message to the society not to judge by the widow status etc..and also that if you do good,ultimately it will be acknowledged and rewarded one day or other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasDae_drmermisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Looks like DABH discussions happening. Have to admit they are progressing logically. With SP's shows one thing is that in recent years male leads have generally been strong.

Also the PH the produces DABH also produces Punar Vivaah and Kairee, so there is a chance that these shows also might shape up to be good provided the channel does not interfere too much.

Coming to NBT, I guess somehow the CVs are planning to make the MR marriage illegal and probably a showdown with Indu with respect to this. Then probably take a couple of months leap and then show them repairing the relationships with both sets of parents.

I guess currently along with that Pavitra Rishta grandma the character of Indu must be the worst portrayal of a mother in TV land. Some of the moms are toxic but not this much

@Bold - You said itClap 

Indu is someone I've disliked from the first day itself. I always knew she would end up becoming what she is now. I did not even have iota of doubt on that. That is why I never bought the whole "She is a worried mother" crap that everyone was dishing out. Indu has, is and always will be vileDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVThePirateKingsitamma

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Well she would be hurt her money was swallowed by sanjay and i expect some jhol in bhopal house also
Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Nope! I'm sure its not over the FD issue! Uske liye thappad tho padti hi nahi! He might have scolded and insulted him but not a slap! And car usne thodi liya hain! Renu will be caught for this anyways! Aur ye agar FD ke wajah se hi hain! Then, khud Megha usko baahar nikalegi..!Shocked

And Renu hi tho Raddhi ko leke aayi thi..in her free mein mila  'Suhaag ki nishaaniyaan'

Exactly what I feel. FD issue is a little to trivial at the moment to warrant a slap from FIL. 

If the truth is out on Monday then I think the FD issue is being kept alive to redeem Mohan in some way. Honestly it is impossible to imagine Mohan being framed for it. 

The money was Amar's.. So as Amar's widow Megha would have got that money. So the FD would have first been in Megha's name. So if it  needs to be transferred to FIL's name Megha has to be the one to apply for it. Which mean she knows that the FD was made in FIL's name. Every bank keeps records of stuff like FD/Drafts/Cheques. One enquiry from them would reveal that the FD was in FIL's name. So according to my knowledge Mohan should be safe from this FD issue.

Yea! And they didnt say anything about transferring it to Mohan's acc or something! It was directly passed to Papaji..! So, there is no such situation in the FD case where they could blame Mohan! 

Remember, Sanjay had told his character would pick up in the coming story..and when the production house didnt show any such improvement in his character..he must have blackmailed them that he wants to quit! Tho shaayad usi ko importance dene ke liye ye track banaye honge!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BV

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@ sita...xactly tabhi ja ke indu ki dil se megha ke liye sayad nafrat jayegi...
i too dnt want indu to die...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
After mr thing is solved i expect megha going with mohan against the wishes of her family
Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Shama: I was talking about Tarak Mehta ka oolta chashma... in the show husbands were going for european dance party & poppat leaks the news to their wives... & they get angry over their hubbies then all the husbands get angry over poppat & take his class... & then mission biwi patao... it was simply hilarious... I just finished watching 2 episodes in one go & I started coughing due to laughter riot...

Looks like a fun track! I havent watched any of the epi..from so long! Infact, its been ages since i tuned in to Sab!LOL

Any of you guyz watch saubhagyavati bhav??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index