Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 2)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Geethu
deadly demand..Like we always suspected that there is something in Raddi mind..why did not she go thru legal route? Is she fully aware that she is not mentally stable, so court will easily grant the divorce? And she will loose the game.. So much confused she is.LOL

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriLeesan

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
So guys when can we expect Rondhima's exit!? I don't think it'll happen so soon!! :( :( :(

aashu_amLeesan

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Udhay Big smile
I am hoping that she may leave on Ganeshchaturthi..so ideally another 9-10 episodes left..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriaashu_amLeesan--Udhay--

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hi Udhay Big smile
I am hoping that she may leave on Ganeshchaturthi..so ideally another 9-10 episodes left..

@ passionalive ...what's the significance of Ganeshchaturthi? 

blmadhuripc_pals

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Rondi told na the game is on. But her opponents seems absent in the battle field. Now its time for her opponents to get into the game. Raddi cooked up another story n might have told smthg to papaji just like wat she told to Indu. So papaji's slap and the maha revelation might irks both MM. Raddi might intimidate megha which will evoke the mirchi madam in megs. Mohan obviously will be angry. He might soon see raddi taking durgs and mohan will lay no stone unturned to find out the truth. My demented head even wants to c megs supporting mohan and goes to live in monu nivas. Megha,mohan,raddhi n guru under one roof. Children can stay back at vyas nivas. So y not let the game begin. Big smile

Yup! me counting on Rids telling some cock-and-bull story to Papaji, and worst is what has she said to Renu?? That sleazebag is ever ready to pounce on MM at the slightest hint of some trouble for them. Just waiting to see how the FD wala mess will hit her!! Hope the CVs make it nice and juicy. I would love to see Renu getting slapped like Mohan for once. 

Hmm, you are right, the writers could be working up the story so that MM will see that she is a liar and manipulator and  will do something to drive MM to the edge. But still wondering how they show Mohan getting rid of her.. the precap has me feeling depressed!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriaashu_amLeesanshamil

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Well, I read somewhere on the forum that the PH said 10 more dys or do, and that was about 3 days ago! But can we ever really trust the CVs/ PH? 

If the TRP s go up next week,then heaven help us!!Angry
This is one week I wish the dreaded TRPs decrease! Or else we may have to endure for  even longer!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurishamilpc_pals

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
ha! I was there in the other thread talking aloneLOL
copy pasting my thoughts
the slap is not going to come on monday.
I still think there is a 50-50 chance that its again mohan's nightmare.
He sees rondi at home and might be worried about what will happen if renu sees her. The rest could be his imagination.
or even if it is really true, there are many things to unfold b4 the 'slap'
mohan has to deal with ridhimma and try to prevent her from exposing him infront of vyas parivar.
Since he knows renu has doubts , he might be forced to agree to stay there so that rondi doesnt come out in the open and others see her at his house. (This drama will ofcourse worsen his situation in case megha sees rondi b4 he can tell her the girl is at home.)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriaashu_amLeesanchweetupc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Leesan

Ganeshchaturthi is a Hindu festival celebrated on the occasion of birthday of Lord Ganesha (son of God Shiva). Shiva had declared his son Ganesha as superior to all the gods. Ganesha is widely worshiped as the god of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune and traditionally invoked at the beginning of any new venture or at the start of travel. 

Ganesha is widely known as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as Lord of Beginnings . the festival lasts for 10 days..big, small idols of  clay of Lord Ganesha are made for worshiping at home and public places..

Thats why I was referring for Raddi to leave by that time..she is a obstacle in MM life..so we shall welcome Lord Ganesha so that he can remove this obstacle..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriLeesanshamil-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index