Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 18)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
The terrorist angle in dabh is good as actor is good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Shama - I think Megha will support him this time. She admitted that Mohan loves her a lot. I think with the truth coming the VYas' will start ignoring Mohan the same way they used to earlier. Megha will help Mohan just like the old times. In all honesty he does need Megha's help and also Guru's/

P.S.Honestly only a blind person can say that Mohan doesn't love Megha & the kids. Which makes Indu not just a stupid cow but also blind ROFL 

Yea! And if they had showed Megha doubting Mohan's Love for her, then that would have been too lame and meaningless! I'm happy ke CV's itni had tak nahi gire!LOL

Guess it would be fun to watch! Jo bhi ho, Is Ridhi naam ki bhootni ki jald se jald baahar fekni hai! The ONLY mission right now!Dead

@bold: Completely agree!!LOL Plus she is deaf too..Mohan ki laakh kehne ke baad..that he loves only Megha..voh tho maanti hi nahi hain! What else does that show??LOL

And Ridhi ko 'is BECHARI' keh rhi thi! Ghoosshh..limits!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

my prediction..or wish

Mohan is stunned after seeing Ridz and he forgets the purpose for which he had come..to get nanhi's school tie...He does not know what to do  for sometime ...Nanhi comes in search of him..as is is getting late for her school..and sees Riddima..Of course she does not know it is Riddima but she knows something is wrong judging by the expressions on Mohan's and Guru's face. She does not say anything but quietly gets the tie from the cupboard, tells Mohan that 

if he is busy  she and Addu will go with mummy to the bus stop..Mohan just nods…Ridz has a vampish expression on her face as she realizes that Mohan was in Megha's house till then.

Ridz and Mohan have a big argument with Mohan getting upset with each passing minute and Ridz taunting him…..Mohan wants to inform Megha of this latest dvpt of Ridz landing with bag and baggage..he is shown to think about that..but is scared that if he leave the house  Ridz will follow him…..

In the meanwhile Nanhi is telling Megha that a lady has come in Mohan's house so he is busy..Megha suspects it is Ridz and her expression changes..after leaving the kids in the bus stop, she cmes back and goes up to the door of Mohan's house to see what is happening. She is not seeing anyone in the hall…She is reluctant to enter the house and peeps in……sees guru in the kitchen area looking agitated..Guru on seeing her is in a dilemma. He

comes  running to her..Megha asks him who has come and where Mohan is..Guru reluctantly answers and says both are in the bed room..Megha looks angry and leaves there..Actually what is happening in the bed room is Mohan trying to drive sense into Riddima..but failing..and finally Mohan is getting very angry and says..teek hai..you live here if you want..I will move out of here ..

I am typing the rest…..and will post asap..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasNeelimaSJmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I'm just back after watching last 2 episodes of TMKOC & can't control my laughter...ROFL
yahan kya baaten ho rahi hain...
Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

My curiosity over the show is back!!! I am dying to know why FIL slapped Mohan. If it is over the FD issue then I hope CV's rot in hell for showing utter nonsense. How can FD scam be pinned on Mohan? According to banking rules & regulations it is just not possible.

Nope! I'm sure its not over the FD issue! Uske liye thappad tho padti hi nahi! He might have scolded and insulted him but not a slap! And car usne thodi liya hain! Renu will be caught for this anyways! Aur ye agar FD ke wajah se hi hain! Then, khud Megha usko baahar nikalegi..!Shocked

And Renu hi tho Raddhi ko leke aayi thi..in her free mein mila  'Suhaag ki nishaaniyaan'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Slap is a dream or a reality because of raddi nothing to do with fd

NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Yea! And if they had showed Megha doubting Mohan's Love for her, then that would have been too lame and meaningless! I'm happy ke CV's itni had tak nahi gire!LOL

Guess it would be fun to watch! Jo bhi ho, Is Ridhi naam ki bhootni ki jald se jald baahar fekni hai! The ONLY mission right now!Dead

@bold: Completely agree!!LOL Plus she is deaf too..Mohan ki laakh kehne ke baad..that he loves only Megha..voh tho maanti hi nahi hain! What else does that show??LOL

And Ridhi ko 'is BECHARI' keh rhi thi! Ghoosshh..limits!Dead

Even I want MM  together against Raddi. Raddi needs to see with her own eyes how much MM love each other. I also want Guru to help them. But the kids should be kept away. I don't want Raddi to get irritated and hurt any one of them. This issue is way too sensitive to include kids.

Indu actually truly deserves a bahu like Raddi. Raddi will teach Indu a good lesson or two. She should consider herself lucky that Mohan got a wife like Megha. Indu should just die IMODead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasKeerthiVMedusa..misty85

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I'm just back after watching last 2 episodes of TMKOC & can't control my laughter...ROFL
yahan kya baaten ho rahi hain...

MamthaHug

Full form please!LOL

NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index