Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 17)

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Shama - Hug When are you updating your FF?

What did you think about yesterday's episode?

Thot I'd write today! But I've got a medical file to prepare as an assignment! :(

Erm...! Good..! Felt good watching the epi after so long! Guess, its coz I'm seeing that they arent bent on dragging it any further! Rona dhona sab hogaya..! If Megha supports Mohan, then I'm sure..none of Ridhi's atyachaar would work! And I M Possible wala scene was ultra-cute! Brought back lots of Mohan-Chavanni memories!Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpooNeelimaSJmisty85-Swetha-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone my post crossed 1000 views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sitamma

i am watching last week ka DABH..how nicely they are progressing forward !! I am impressed..And now I feel it deserves the high TRP it is getting...

Sita isn't it a little regressive? The way the MIL used to talk to her DIL was just bad.

But they are now progressing towards her dream of becoming an IPS officer. I agree it is in a very good phase right now.
it was bad neelu..but from that state she has understood and accepted her DIL's worth..and that they have shown well..But MIL is gruff with all except sooraj even now..It is her nature..but she has changed a lot..and now slowly they will show how sandhya is worhty of becoming an IPS officer..I am impressed with the terrorist track also..because it is giving a message to the common people how to be always aware of such possibilities..and the way they showed that rajkumar slowly getting into everyone's good books so that no one will suspect him..I think they have a concrete idea of how to proceed and as the TRP is high no one will interfere also..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..NeelimaSJmisty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Well it seems most likely raddi has a husband hidden somewhere and megha would find out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

it was bad neelu..but from that state she has understood and accepted her DIL's worth..and that they have shown well..But MIL is gruff with all except sooraj even now..It is her nature..but she has changed a lot..and now slowly they will show how sandhya is worhty of becoming an IPS officer..I am impressed with the terrorist track also..because it is giving a message to the common people how to be always aware of such possibilities..and the way they showed that rajkumar slowly getting into everyone's good books so that no one will suspect him..I think they have a concrete idea of how to proceed and as the TRP is high no one will interfere also..

The one thing I like about the MIL is that she is fair and just with everyone. If someone does something wrong she will make sure to scold them all the same way. No partiality when it comes to serving justice. She is strict with a soft heart.

The current track is indeed intriguing I'll admit that. I've not watched any of the episodes fully but from the promos etc it does look promising. 

This week they must have got a minor scare from BV in terms of TRP's. DABH was 5.6 and BV was 5.5. But BV was high because of AS engagement and J re-entry. BV's TRPs keep fluctuating. But yes when TRP's are high and steady then CV"s really don't have to put in stupid tracks like that of Raddi'sDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVThePirateKingMedusa..sitammamisty85-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Shama - I think Megha will support him this time. She admitted that Mohan loves her a lot. I think with the truth coming the VYas' will start ignoring Mohan the same way they used to earlier. Megha will help Mohan just like the old times. In all honesty he does need Megha's help and also Guru's/

Vyas - Even I had predicted the same when MR marriage happened. The only way to redeem Mohan would be by showing Raddi already married to someone else.

P.S.Honestly only a blind person can say that Mohan doesn't love Megha & the kids. Which makes Indu not just a stupid cow but also blind ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasKeerthiVMedusa..sitammamisty85-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
till now the MIL was upset bec her DIL was more educated than her son and that will cause problems..But how cleverly they showed suraj gaming international publicity by being the winner of world's top cook competition...and that too with sandhya's constant support...now he will not feel inferior even if his wife becomes an IPS officer..though of course there may be lots of obstacle still to be overcome..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My curiosity over the show is back!!! I am dying to know why FIL slapped Mohan. If it is over the FD issue then I hope CV's rot in hell for showing utter nonsense. How can FD scam be pinned on Mohan? According to banking rules & regulations it is just not possible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVMedusa..sitammamisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index