Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! (Page 12)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I think next track would be mohan wooing megha or mm staying together against wishes of family ofcourse after registering marriage
In case they show rondi mohan marriage is illegal then there wont be any need to legalise again!
am now sure well almost 99 % that they are going to bring the twist we are predicting here! that MR marriage is farce!
either rondi is already married 
or they will show the priest was not a real oneLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri--Hope--Leesanpc_pals-Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by kunchii

Originally posted by kunchii

Originally posted by passionalive

I just can't stand that pathetic lipstick shade..so cheap it is ..
it makes her look more ugly...Dead
Its her chudail look naa.. 

I guess she has to look the part! Wink  Just seems so un-creative really!  Bring M & M together after much drama, then figure out a way to tear them apart immediately, if not before. Aha!! The good old, tried and tested other woman !  Hmmm, but Mohan loves Megha !  Ok, fix them both up with another spouse...so spicy!! Manav for Megha, stopped in the nick of time!!  Megha marries Mohan, but wait lets marry him off before!!  Nice decent girl at first, then of course she turns into a crazy ,butter knife wielding vamp!!!  Secret weapon: Bigamy !!! Again? Yes!! It works every time!!  Except, for this time!! 

When will they ever learn? They messed up a perfectly good story, and for what? What is there to show for it? Certainly not the TRPs !! Oh well...sigh!
Lessen its a rangeela channel show after all. In kairee and MB, parichay its forced marriage. In SSK the leads married twice, BV two, Uttaran 3,  NBT 2..LOL wat can v expect from this channel??

Actually Kunchii, I only have access to Zee , and I swear of the few shws I've ever watched on Zee there are at least 4 shows that had a bigamy/ second marriage track!! NBT is th only non Zee show I've watched, and guess what? Same old,same old,all over sgain!! Ouch
Lessen i dont watch these show. I only follow NBT. Then my frnds on MMT gave me the info about these shows. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriLeesanshamil-Swetha-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yes nbt aseem arora is doing a nice job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Am leaving. Bye everyone. Smile catch u later. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanshamil-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Originally posted by passionalive

Phew! Thanks! Don't want to see Nanhi in high heels ! Wink The only leap that interests me is Rondee...no, too melodramatic !! LOL

R leaving NBT by leaps and bounds LOL

Lol!! LOL  First  she is bound and then leaps?  Does she slip or is she pushed? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuripc_palsshamil-Swetha-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Well hope so and we get 2 months of good old nbt which we can remember for long time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053blmadhurishamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

I didnt like mohan's dialogue yesterday that he is getting the punishment for 'helping' some one! really?that is the main issue???
why are they slowly turning this into that?
or may be as I said, they are going to make it no longer a bigamy issue and make MM marriage legal 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriPravesh.PNBT-BVLeesan--Hope--pc_pals-Swetha-

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Originally posted by sitamma

actually now i am understanding that DABH is actually showing very good and sensible tracks which is helping the story move in the proper direction...I read the summary and watched the most recent episode..Even her MIL who hated her at first now appreciates her o much though she still is gruff with everyone..i mean MIl..
Yes, DABH has been consistent in its story and its slowly progressing towards its real message, but it has always kept the actual theme in mind. I've watch DABH from the beginning, and its a pleasure to watch now, though the first few months were absolute torture with the MIL torturing her beendni. Now its getting good with the tracks they are showing as this will pave the way for the real story of Sandhya becoming an IPS officer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingsitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index