MMT Sat-Topic-Riddhima terror strikes Bhatnagrs! - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by misty85

@sita: I saw one episode last week but the standard of the show wasn't upto the mark... I didn't like manav there in fact anup soni was too good when it comes to make a student understand something... Rajeev Khandelwal was also good... I really can't connect to any of the shows of Channel V.
@hope: maryada's time slot was not compatible with my schedule but show was good... I don't like saas-bahu shows but the recent exception to this was sasuraal genda phool... I heard that now it's being dubbed in tamil & soon will be telecasted on maa tv.

mamta the saas was boring though she actually supported bahu and vice versa

the guy who played brahma was to put it mildly AWESOME  tooo good  he kept the show going.  when they played with this character show lost audience and many lost interest even thought they watched out of habit.  same here.   kunal is the glue and when his character stumbles same effect.  PH needs to take psychology courses to udnerstand this
Well show can be saved if they pack off rondhi as they have promised
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@Deb..@Mis

pic post karne ka time hi nahi mila mujey aaj..i was busy today in morning...ab night main sab pic post kar dugi.

and deb mujey pura vishwaas hai mohan pe ...mohan ke mobile main jaroor 12 ki bajah 7 hongeπŸ˜†

AMi Mohan ka ye haal dekhke mobile bhi beech beech main dead ho jaata hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@deb: abhi toh MMT slow speed mein chal raha hai... full speed kya hoti hai yeh tumhe pata nahi... πŸ˜†
@hope @dhwani

mumbai girls?😎 hi fiveπŸ€— mumbai ke log kahi na kahi to mil jaaye hai ek dusre se
Bye Hope...
@vyas: let's hope so... jab se dappu-jhappu aye hain iss rondhi ke saath saare logic ki watt lag gayi...
Originally posted by misty85

@sita: I saw one episode last week but the standard of the show wasn't upto the mark... I didn't like manav there in fact anup soni was too good when it comes to make a student understand something... Rajeev Khandelwal was also good... I really can't connect to any of the shows of Channel V.
@hope: maryada's time slot was not compatible with my schedule but show was good... I don't like saas-bahu shows but the recent exception to this was sasuraal genda phool... I heard that now it's being dubbed in tamil & soon will be telecasted on maa tv.

Maa TV is telegu channel. So maybe its getting dubbed in telegu. SGP is star plus or sony or zee's show?  

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@hope @dhwani

mumbai girls?😎 hi fiveπŸ€— mumbai ke log kahi na kahi to mil jaaye hai ek dusre se

Ami I'm not from Mumbai...I was brought up in Delhi and now my parents live in Gujarat...:)
Originally posted by -Deb-

AMi Mohan ka ye haal dekhke mobile bhi beech beech main dead ho jaata hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i pity feel for monu's mobile...din raat ek bigamy ke saath rehna padta haiπŸ˜† kya pata mobile ki bhi shaadi mohan do do karva de🀣
Originally posted by --Hope--

sita everything here is about shopping

yes the hindu festivals are celebrated but privately.  festivals come and go and you would never know unless you went to mandhir or family/ community function

I feel no soul here and it is awful for me to say.  it is not the country but me.  but the fact is that my soul is back home so what can I do.  this is why against my better judgement I watch indian shows
woh toh hai Hope..if you keep on pining for your country..then it is v difficult to be abroad..And regardless of all the corruption,injustice and other problems in India,that is why we decided to settle down in Kerala itself..We cant even think of moving into any other state permanently!! Though I love Mumbai..I was there for 3 yrs during my PG days long back .
Are you settled there or what/ And it is difficult to come back once the kids become older..They will not accept India..My SIL is facing that problem...Will pray for you to be able to come back to our homeland soon.