Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
MB and NBT are different cases. MB has popular star cast and also has possibility of high drama and typical romance(i can''t use certain adjectives😆). 

But NBT viewers are different. High drama, stupid twist and untimely romance between leads😆 too sparks of anger among viewers. I think NBT cannot get more TRPs like other shows. At the maximum it can get 2+ like it got earlier during some track. Don't remember when. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Is everyone ready for part 2 ? 😆

ready for new thread
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edit Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aaj hi ek local news channel pe bb ki news dekhi. Usme btaya ki colors ne ek mahina pehle hi salman ko maidan me utar diya hai matlab bb october me aa jayega.
Kyunki isme aam aadmi bhi hoga isliye is baar ise saaf suthra rakha jayega. Main confuse ho gayi bb or saaf suthra.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

ready for new thread

Haye Ami nahi. I feel shy to post such things. Kuch chindi hota toh main bejhijak naya post bana dalti. PAr yeh emosonal stuff I don't think so. Yeh toh main tere liye likh rahi hu.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Udhay--

Komal - I hope the positive change happens soon. The problem here is the NBT team is reluctant to listen to viewers response. They are in their own world and ruining the show.

Just take the case of Madhubala show. We all were very disappointed with the dragging Mukund track and regularly msged our discontent to MB team, They took notice of it and acted accordingly. Now the result is there for u all to see!! Viewers like us are very happy now.

MB's TRP constantly rose from a poor 1.6 and over the weeks, has now reached 2.5 now.!! Isnt that awesome??

When will Sudhir sharma learn to respect the opinion of his viewers?? 😈

uday ..what i gave ideas to sonal and sudhir are opted by MB ðŸ˜­..from mohan muhallah leaving track i continuesly messaged them to focus on MM chemistry and mohan past but they never listened ..MB cvs are really wise enough the moment TRP dropped total focus on leads chemistry plus RK past ..

i also messaged sudhir to take gautam as writer ( writer of MJHT) but he is there in MB ...i read new promo of MB i know next Week trp wll be more up .

damnnn

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

MB and NBT are different cases. MB has popular star cast and also has possibility of high drama and typical romance(i can''t use certain adjectives😆). 

But NBT viewers are different. High drama, stupid twist and untimely romance between leads😆 too sparks of anger among viewers. I think NBT cannot get more TRPs like other shows. At the maximum it can get 2+ like it got earlier during some track. Don't remember when. 

Very right! NBT shudn't even be taken into consideration for TRP! Can't they bear the cost of one good show for the public's sake while they earn so much from the other stupids shows! Its really upsetting to bring NBT under the TRP vigilance! The channel had become too greedy to do this on a good show like NBT!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Subha - The Starpower didnt work for them for sometime and at one point, Madhubala's TRPs were lower than NBT, I could remember a time when NBT was 1.8 and MB was 1.6. THe point here is that CVs were quick to realize their mistake and acted quickly, and the result is there for every1 to see.

What about our NBT? Is any change happening, Infact the CVs team is hell bent on ruining the show further. 😡
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fatim30

uday ..what i gave ideas to sonal and sudhir are opted by MB ðŸ˜­..from mohan muhallah leaving track i continuesly messaged them to focus on MM chemistry and mohan past but they never listened ..MB cvs are really wise enough the moment TRP dropped total focus on leads chemistry plus RK past ..

i also messaged sudhir to take gautam as writer ( writer of MJHT) but he is there in MB ...i read new promo of MB i know next Week trp wll be more up .

damnnn

See.. Glad that u got my point!! MB team realized their mistake, and they are getting their rewards now. EHMMBH is employing a lot of drama to counter threat from MB!!

Now Next week Thursday we have MB special episode again.

If the CVs plan things properly for NBT atleast from now on, may be we can get back our viewers!!

Neelima - TC article of yeaterday says BigBoss is coming in November only.