Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ sita...xactly tabhi ja ke indu ki dil se megha ke liye sayad nafrat jayegi...
i too dnt want indu to die...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
After mr thing is solved i expect megha going with mohan against the wishes of her family
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

@Shama: I was talking about Tarak Mehta ka oolta chashma... in the show husbands were going for european dance party & poppat leaks the news to their wives... & they get angry over their hubbies then all the husbands get angry over poppat & take his class... & then mission biwi patao... it was simply hilarious... I just finished watching 2 episodes in one go & I started coughing due to laughter riot...

Looks like a fun track! I havent watched any of the epi..from so long! Infact, its been ages since i tuned in to Sab!😆

Any of you guyz watch saubhagyavati bhav??
misty85 thumbnail
@Merc_Nary: SP is is treading carefully these days... they drag the story but make logical progress in their shows... SP's social dramas are doing good. Only rangeela is messing up it's shows with bringing 3rd angle to their stories.
@Neelu: FD issue is alive but I feel it will unfold later on or if it comes now then Megha will be the first to discover about it & she can use it against renu ... due to this megha will also emerge as strong... just like she gave it back to renu about ridz issue last time she might turn strong person this time & renu will be on back foot...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma

I do not want Indu to die...I want her to be harmed seriously due to Ridz..and to become bed ridden for a long time during which time Megha is the one to take care of her ..And by the end of some months I want Indu to realize what a gem Megha is ..Then it will serve as a message to the society not to judge by the widow status etc..and also that if you do good,ultimately it will be acknowledged and rewarded one day or other...

Why should Megha care for her? If Indu had refused to accept Megha as her DIL then I would have said yes let Megha take care of her and let Indu realise how good Megha is. But this woman knows that her own son married both these women. She also knows that her son loves Megha(she admitted as much when Renu invited her to MM wedding). She also knows that Mohan doesn't lie. She knows that her son left his father to support truth. Instead of trying to handle the situation the right way she schemes with Raddi to declare MM marriage illegal. What kind of mother is she?

I've seen MIL's mistreating their DIL's by words or actions. But never have I seen someone like Indu who doesn't even want to accept Megha just because she is a widow with two kids.

Sita usually I accept that kindness is the way to win a persons heart. But not here. Until and unless I don't see Indu coming and begging Megha to come back. 
misty85 thumbnail
@Sit: I want the same...
@shama: Tarak mehta was simply hilarious... see this episode & the next one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y49XoDM_1Q4&feature=g-logo-xit

ok guys I'm leaving now... cu later.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

I do not want Indu to die...I want her to be harmed seriously due to Ridz..and to become bed ridden for a long time during which time Megha is the one to take care of her ..And by the end of some months I want Indu to realize what a gem Megha is ..Then it will serve as a message to the society not to judge by the widow status etc..and also that if you do good,ultimately it will be acknowledged and rewarded one day or other...

Why every time DIL has to prove by serving the MIL. This is just an happy ending type movie in which everyone suffers due to the evil deeds and just before the end good triumphs over the evil ----HAPPY ENDING

What about the suffering of good????
misty85 thumbnail
@shama: I don't watch Saubhagyavati regularly but saw few bits last week... show is doing great I must say.
@Neelu: apne apne hi hote hain... you simply can't discard your relatives...jab musibat mein hote hain ya beemar hote hain toh unki responsibility leni padti hai... my father expressed the same opinion when DS was going out secretly after she received a call from lal singh.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Why should Megha care for her? If Indu had refused to accept Megha as her DIL then I would have said yes let Megha take care of her and let Indu realise how good Megha is. But this woman knows that her own son married both these women. She also knows that her son loves Megha(she admitted as much when Renu invited her to MM wedding). She also knows that Mohan doesn't lie. She knows that her son left his father to support truth. Instead of trying to handle the situation the right way she schemes with Raddi to declare MM marriage illegal. What kind of mother is she?

I've seen MIL's mistreating their DIL's by words or actions. But never have I seen someone like Indu who doesn't even want to accept Megha just because she is a widow with two kids.

Sita usually I accept that kindness is the way to win a persons heart. But not here. Until and unless I don't see Indu coming and begging Megha to come back. 

---ditto-----
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Discussion about FD issue is going on. Ystrday they have shown FIL discussing about FD. I dont think they will blame mohan for this. They might hook up the issue after ridhima's exit. Nw the PH is busy exhibiting vampgiri. Future keliye kuch twist tho rakna chahiye.