Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think next track would be mohan wooing megha or mm staying together against wishes of family ofcourse after registering marriage
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

leesan and geethu, am just joking

am 99% sure there wont be a leap

OK my dear jappu ji in disguise.πŸ˜† well mujhe koi farak nahi padega. Am waiting for something worse to happen next. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
I think new screenplay writer is doing a decent job
..geeth.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

actually now i am understanding that DABH is actually showing very good and sensible tracks which is helping the story move in the proper direction...I read the summary and watched the most recent episode..Even her MIL who hated her at first now appreciates her o much though she still is gruff with everyone..i mean MIl..

Now a days SP shows r not as ghatiya as colors.. 3 4 saal ho gaye par naithik,krishna sirf ek hi shaddi kiya hai.. but Uttaran mei 3 shaddi ho chuke hai 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunchii

Lessen its a rangeela channel show after all. In kairee and MB, parichay its forced marriage. In SSK the leads married twice, BV two, Uttaran 3,  NBT 2..πŸ˜† wat can v expect from this channel??

Actually Kunchii, I only have access to Zee , and I swear of the few shws I've ever watched on Zee there are at least 4 shows that had a bigamy/ second marriage track!! NBT is th only non Zee show I've watched, and guess what? Same old,same old,all over sgain!! 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

I think new screenplay writer is doing a decent job

which show r u talking about? NBT 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Phew! Thanks! Don't want to see Nanhi in high heels ! πŸ˜‰ The only leap that interests me is Rondee...no, too melodramatic !! πŸ˜†

R leaving NBT by leaps and bounds πŸ˜†
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

I think next track would be mohan wooing megha or mm staying together against wishes of family ofcourse after registering marriage

In case they show rondi mohan marriage is illegal then there wont be any need to legalise again!
am now sure well almost 99 % that they are going to bring the twist we are predicting here! that MR marriage is farce!
either rondi is already married 
or they will show the priest was not a real oneπŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Actually Kunchii, I only have access to Zee , and I swear of the few shws I've ever watched on Zee there are at least 4 shows that had a bigamy/ second marriage track!! NBT is th only non Zee show I've watched, and guess what? Same old,same old,all over sgain!! 

Lessen i dont watch these show. I only follow NBT. Then my frnds on MMT gave me the info about these shows. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Yes nbt aseem arora is doing a nice job