Khushi goes against Arnav's wish-article

nattyc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/khushi-goes-against-arnavs-wish.html

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/gurmeet-is-joker-in-jhalak-dikhlaa-jaa.html
Edited by nattyc - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OH BLOODY HELL !!! I always knew she was dumb .. but so dumb ???!!!😲😡
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi really needs a shaking up... after all Arnav said to her.. after seeing the extend of Arnav's hatred for him why would she do that?? And she herself is not allowed to stay in RM, who gave her the right to make such decisions?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is how KEKTA writer has RUINED Khushi's charachter! She is no longer the smart and savy Khushi! She is also DI bhoot's ZOMBIE!

DISGUSTING!
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
OMG she cant over rule him..shes definitely playing with fire and i really feel for arnav. Hes going through a hell of a lot trying to do the best for his sister and his wife..he needs all the support he can get right now and khushi going against him is just going to take him to the brink😒
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS. I still believe in Khushi's character. 
rune11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ABSOLUTELY WHAT I GUESSED AND WROTE FEW DAYS AGO...

CVS are helLbent on separating ARSHI...AND AS ALWAYS KHUSHI WILL THE FAVORITE VICTIM

THIS WILL BE SHOWN AS KHUSHIS LIKING FOR SHYAM...TO ARNAV AND FAMILY IN LATER STAGE...

ENOUGH CVS...
HAVE THE QUIT THE SHOW ANYWAYS ..BUT SOMETIMES DO WATCH ON YUTUBE..BUT IF THEY R PLANNING A SEPARATION ARSHI...THAT TOO IS GONE

WWHO HAS THE TIME  TO SEE...MU MU MU AND SEPARATION AND HUMILIATION OF KHUSHI FOR PAST 9 MONTHS...

VIEWERS R NOT MAD ..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
expected
thanks for sharing
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GREAT JUST GREAt wehn audience were enjoying Arshis strong relationship just the only hope for watching the show, they show this BULLCRAP!!!I will murder both CVs and Khushi if she DARES to do it🤬
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks
oh, They Ruined Khushi's character😭.
I want my old Khushi back😭. To accommodate one person they ruined the best female character of IPK😭