Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 99)

Roshkolovemusic Goldie
Roshkolovemusic
Roshkolovemusic

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
The update was beautiful . Shyam is still lusting after Khushi . Good that the family came back home early. I loved the last part where Arnav carried her to bed and made her sleep on the bed. 
Pls PM me dear and update soon :) Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Lovely lovely update... Grrr I am so mad at Shyam and his antics... I so soo hope that Khushi won't fall for them in the sense that she won't end in a situation which will put her honour at risk... She should have put Shyam in his place when he was bad mouthing Arnav but since your Arnav is more sensible than the show one I am sure he will figure out Shyam's intention before any serious damage is done.

God yaar ek kiss to honi hi chahiye thi more than Khushi we wanted it but stupid Arnav and his anger... Why can't Arnav think on the line that she willingly entered in the physical relationship with him, she was a virgin and she still went ahead with it... Rather than going after what she said in anger he should see how it effects her when he comes near her and u can't have that effect on anybody unless and until the other person have some sort of feelings for u he needs to understand and explore this feeling but the problem is that they both r equally stubborn and heard strong Arnav more than Khushi so this was bound to happen... Lack of communication is the root cause for their current situation and Shyam is already there to take advantage of it.

Can't wait for the next update and i am keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to wait this long next time.

Thanx a lot and love u lots for updating today.

Thanks Farheen ...you are so right about he lack of communication ...it is the root cause of most problems... then there is insecurity, ignorance, ego added to the fray :-)

About the late update... you know how it is... sometimes things flash very late ... kya karen? If If I ever post my first draft...mujhe sirf chappal hi milenge Ouch
duncanelise Senior Member
duncanelise
duncanelise

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Shyam!!! Urggh! I hate him. I really do. 
As for Arnav and Khushi, they both just seem to be in caught up in their own flow of thoughts and I don't see any indication of them relenting to the other. Arnav married her in haste, and that creates a fertile ground for shyam to plant a misunderstanding between the two..
Love how the story is progressing!

charlotte74

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
nice update

charlotte74

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
amazing update as usual charlotte, but i must say that the update should come more often. i open my pm box everyday to hear from you and get so disappointed when i dont
i want both of them to get comfortable with each other soon - a jealous and possessive arnav and a catty khushi

charlotte74

panck Senior Member
panck
panck

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Very well written

Poor Khushi - pestered by Shyam in this avatar too. Hope Arnav is able to figure it out soon...

charlotte74

zoyadarkrose Senior Member
zoyadarkrose
zoyadarkrose

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Aww. .so they've started their married life Smile
Poor Arnav. .he's fighting a losing battle,wish he'd know about Shyam trying to take Khushi. .though she'll never fall for him,it still creeps me out Angry
I personally think Nani & Anjali deserves telling off from Arnav. .anyways a beautiful update. .& the story is getting really interesting to the point of me opening your pm first so I could know what happened next Wink

charlotte74

gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
The last part was so adorably funny!Big smile gosh, they r made 4 each othrTongue
Khushi's jealousy n Arnav's attraction towards her is just satisfying to read..they do hv feelings 4 each othr..bt they hide it so well..
d incident in d closet was so breath takingly hot..although nthn hppnd i cud imagine d 'dhak dhak'..damn!
n she rmmbrd abt his diabetes..awww so swtSmile
bt dat creep..grrrAngry m gonna kill him! wen will arnav get to knw abt his lecherous ways???

charlotte74

Go to top