Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 95)

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Yayyy!
Woohoo, my cherry used my banner, yay! LOL

It's looks soo good with your font style, it's perfect! Embarrassed

Yayyy! Cherry I love you!! Smile

And now pretty please tell me that you'll update early? Please. Confused

Edited by -NishaSobti- - 04 October 2012 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

Nice one. Loved the description of the cream saree. I am hoping Khushi shares one of his hobby. Or atleast shows an interest. That is one way you can show them understanding each other and in process getting emotionally attached. And woman.. You know how to torture a person like me.. I mean kesari bhat?.. Its ages since I had that.
And regarding B, S and P's (did i leave anyone out?) , i second and third that. ASR ka dialog bol sakti hoon "theres no pressure". But who am I kidding?

Understanding each other by sharing ...plan mein hai... let's see how that pans out. in the future chapters... 
SO you like kesari bhat? here we make kesari bhat with rava, sugar and ghee... in rajasthani style it is sugar and jaggery I think...  here we call that sweet pongal LOL whatever it is ... they all all mouth watering...

Yes BDS_P (I will have to ask Priya to change her name to Miya Big smile ... No pressure... you guys want pressure cooker! Sorry for the bad joke Confused

dpotnis

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by Soloperson

UOTE=memyselfandrshi]

res

hey devi maiyya I go for bath and lose my stalker position...to priya and kookie...

Bhakti, good morning! We are learning a thing or too from you and shal about stalking skills...Wink

Hahah how abt it BDS_P come to together with a plan to petition for proper Thumpingum, throbingum, pumpingum from K...lets join forcesLOL

I am sure K will bring up her defense saying she gave throbbingum in this update, we should clearly make the clause in the petition about thumpingum, throbbingum and pumpingum involving both Arnav and Khushi, not Arnav and chotey's in showerEmbarrassedROFL

I second ya...Iss baar we will write our demands clearly...chotte's chotey and khushi's nanhi khushi together thunpingum, throbingum, mangta hai

Aap logon ka bas chale toh I will have to rename my story to ER (Erotic Rose)aur har update mein hogi... midnight masala LOL

DR to ER ...LOL...then we will land up in ER really...( btw I meant emergency)...Wink...
Maybe after DR is done you can write a epilogue dedicated to ER, nice idea eh, agree Bhakti and Shal?..

See K Priya gave a brilliant idea...hum sabko joh chahiye woh mil jayega plus DR ka ER meim conversion karne ki jaroorat nahi...

PriyaClapBtw a biggerClapfor coining the epic terms "Jumpingum, Pumpingum, throbbingum

Waise K ER bhi accha naam haiROFL

Aap log mujhe is forum se ban karwane ka plan bana rahe ho kya?
[/QUOTE]
[BRwe]First of all , priya for those sizzling words*bows*
Secondly, kavi, you misunderstood us, we don't want to ban you nor any erotica, we just want you to show some mercy to chotte andchote...*looks on innocently*

Edited by peepli - 04 October 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Cetronia

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -NishaSobti-

Yayyy!
Woohoo, my cherry used my banner, yay!LOL

It's looks soo good with your font style, it's perfect!Embarrassed

Yayyy! Cherry I love you!!Smile

And now pretty please tell me that you'll update early? Please.Confused

She is already asking for the next update, and you are accusing us of bring impatient Confused LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74CetroniaTeriGalliyan.

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

UOTE=memyselfandrshi]

res

hey devi maiyya I go for bath and lose my stalker position...to priya and kookie...

Bhakti, good morning! We are learning a thing or too from you and shal about stalking skills...Wink

Hahah how abt it BDS_P come to together with a plan to petition for proper Thumpingum, throbingum, pumpingum from K...lets join forcesLOL

I am sure K will bring up her defense saying she gave throbbingum in this update, we should clearly make the clause in the petition about thumpingum, throbbingum and pumpingum involving both Arnav and Khushi, not Arnav and chotey's in showerEmbarrassedROFL

I second ya...Iss baar we will write our demands clearly...chotte's chotey and khushi's nanhi khushi together thunpingum, throbingum, mangta hai

Aap logon ka bas chale toh I will have to rename my story to ER (Erotic Rose)aur har update mein hogi... midnight masala LOL

DR to ER ...LOL...then we will land up in ER really...( btw I meant emergency)...Wink...
Maybe after DR is done you can write a epilogue dedicated to ER, nice idea eh, agree Bhakti and Shal?..

Good girl Priya! just one epilogue toh ...done samjho...I was afraid you were going ask for an entire FFDesert Rose and her Laad GovernorLOL
[/QUOTE]

Just one epilogue, subdivided into say, six parts of masala would be enough...*twitching face like shyamji * LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Cetronia

deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
The update was superb. Arnav will have to deal with his heart & mind not to fall for Khushi but I doubt he will lose this battle very soon bcoz he cant control himself ignoring his beautiful wife. I really love their conversation at the end it was like the typical ArHi. ShyamAngry is crossing all his limits & I hope Khushi will realize soon his intentions b4 falling into his trap.

charlotte74

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
creepy shyam.. when his intention gonna come out in open?? he is such messed up fellow..

I loved the way Arnav convinced her to sleep on the bed.. just fell in love with her.. it is so true.. why wouldn't mind listen to what heart is screaming loud.. they are just being foolish by not acknowledging what they have between them.. :)

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undercoverhappy

I got no pm for this update Cry

Arnav paced about in his cabin at the AR office in Bikaner. It was just 24 hours since he had decided to marry and in these last 24 hours his life had already turned topsy-turvy. First, the illogical conversation with mami, and then he had ended being unnecessarily rude with nani and Di for wanting to follow marriage rituals. YES U WERE RUDE TO BOTH OF THEM Angry
He was so angry with himself right now. How were they to know that Khushi had only married him for her sister's sake? When he had seen the woeful expression on her face this morning he had felt like someone had just punched him in the face. She had looked like a lamb being taken in for slaughter. And he'..?
He had never wanted to get married '.at all. He just wasn't cut out for it. F@#$!He hadn't thought through this, had he?Silly

She slid off the bed and hurried into the bathroom to shower. Khushi hadn't really looked at the bathroom the night before when she had come in to change. The room, which was the size of her room back in Delhi, was tiled in beige with cream marble on the counter and around the tub.  It had a separate glass enclosed shower area in one corner, complete with a shower panel. The rectangular tub had a huge arched window by its side, decorated by beautiful scented candles around it.  Perfumed potpourri, fancy towels and a decorative hand wash dispenser was placed on the long marble counter that had a huge mirror that lined its entire length, above the sink. LOVED THE DETAILS OF THE BATHROOM I THINK I NEED AN EN-SUITE BATHROOM LIKE THIS 

'Khushi'. I have seen you in less.' he said, as he grabbed a towel before walking away from her.ROFLROFL
Khushi finally released her breath feeling a little bereft. God! She had wanted him to kiss her!Angry WHY THINK SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE MADE THE 1ST MOVE 

Luckily, the words she had told him yesterday came back in time to stop him.He hit his palm against the tiles in frustration. F@#$! This just wouldn't do.Ermm

From when had she started wearing a frigging nose ring? She looked utterly sexy. He gritted his teeth as he saw her walk back to her chair, the creamy skin of her back exposed by the wide cut blouse, her braid swaying in tandem with her hips.F@#$! Never in a hundred years had he ever imagined he would be ogling at a woman in a saree!ROFL BUT FOUND THIS ROMANTIC ALSO 
Unbeknownst to Arnav, another pair of eyes watched Khushi in the same way, writhing in frustration that the beauty in red belonged to his brother-in-law and not to him.Angry HATE SHYAM SOMEONE NEEDS TO Ouch

Shyam went up to the main door and opened the door to see Anjali, mamji and Naniji had returned.

That night, as Khushi prepared for bed, Shyam's words came back to her.
Would he have left you all alone yesterday night'.
She smiled sadly as she recalled the circumstances of their marriage. Arnav had married only for Akash's happiness and he was not going to sacrifice his life treating this like a real marriage. She would be his wife in name only. But why was this intuition not making it any easier on her heart? She took the blanket and settled on the chaise.
'Get back on the bed Khushi,' said Arnav walking into the room with his lap top. 'I don't want to lose sleep wondering when you are going to topple off.'ROFLROFLROFL
'Then why don't you go off to wherever you get "good" sleep,' came the muffled reply from under the blanket. God! That had begun to bug her.Thumbs Up
'Excuse me?'
'I am fine here,' she said a little louder, burrowing further into the corner.
Suddenly, Khushi found herself being lifted off the chaise, as Arnav carried her and dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. 'If you wanted to be in my arms, all you had to do was ask,' he quipped, his mouth twisted in lop sided smile.Heart ARNAV KNOWS HOW TO BE ROMANTIC THROW HIM A ROMANTIC NOVEL FOR TIPS HE NEEDS IT 
'Arnavji!' Khushi's eyes flashed with anger as she scrambled off the high bed and stomped toward the chaise.
'If we had a competition for the number of times you walk back to the chaise and the number of times I carry you back, I have this strangest feeling I am going to win.' He drawled as he began walking toward her.ROFL
Khushi scurried back to the bed without a fuss. She arranged the throw pillows in the centre creating a wall between the two sides, and lay on the bed, muttering to herself.Day Dreaming
Had she just called him Laad Governor? Arnav wondered, looking at his wife's shapely figure under the blanket. ARNAV IS DROOLING OVER HIS KUSHI Big smile

I ALSO LOVED WHAT ARNAV SAID ABT RITUAL, YES HE WAS RUDE BUT HE WAS A LITTLE BIT RIGHT ALSO.

FAB, DETAILED FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN Star

Haven't sent any PMs yet dear... thank you for looking it up anyway and giving such detailed comment Big smile

Cetronia

Go to top