Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 94)

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awesome update

Arnav nearly lost his cool seeing Khushi in her blouse and inner-skirt

Shyam is such a snake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Mirza1 Senior Member
Mirza1
Mirza1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
loved the update continue soon! 

charlotte74

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
cmon both of u, confess soon before tht shyam creates more misunderstandings...

charlotte74

kookoo864 Senior Member
kookoo864
kookoo864

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Wow this story is so addictive! I love all the chapters that you have written so far! I will eagerly wait for the next update!

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

UOTE=memyselfandrshi]

res

hey devi maiyya I go for bath and lose my stalker position...to priya and kookie...

Bhakti, good morning! We are learning a thing or too from you and shal about stalking skills...Wink

Hahah how abt it BDS_P come to together with a plan to petition for proper Thumpingum, throbingum, pumpingum from K...lets join forcesLOL

I am sure K will bring up her defense saying she gave throbbingum in this update, we should clearly make the clause in the petition about thumpingum, throbbingum and pumpingum involving both Arnav and Khushi, not Arnav and chotey's in showerEmbarrassedROFL

I second ya...Iss baar we will write our demands clearly...chotte's chotey and khushi's nanhi khushi together thunpingum, throbingum, mangta hai

Aap logon ka bas chale toh I will have to rename my story to ER (Erotic Rose) aur har update mein hogi... midnight masala LOL 

DR to ER ...LOL...then we will land up in ER really...( btw I meant emergency)...Wink...
Maybe after DR is done you can write a epilogue dedicated to ER, nice idea eh, agree Bhakti and Shal?..
[/QUOTE]
See K Priya gave a brilliant idea...hum sabko joh chahiye woh mil jayega plus DR ka ER meim conversion karne ki jaroorat nahi...

Priya Clap Btw a bigger ClapClapClapClap for coining the epic terms "Jumpingum, Pumpingum, throbbingum

Waise K ER bhi accha naam haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Cetronia

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllSmiles86

She smiled sadly as she recalled the circumstances of their marriage. Arnav had married only for Akash's happiness and he was not going to sacrifice his life treating this like a real marriage. She would be his wife in name only. But why was this intuition not making it any easier on her heart?
Oh Khushi! You are a Desert Rose. As Sting so melodiously puts it,
This desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than
this

As Arnav unveils your secrets, he is doing himself a favor but unveiling himself to you. You may ache at the circumstances at which this marriage took place, you have to understand you both, united in the most beautiful way, under the witness of stars and the changing winds of the desert, are going to go through this journey together, whilst helping the people you both truly love.

Everytime you update this amazing story, I have Sting's Desert Rose playing in the background. Sting will be happy! Wink

OMG! That was simply beautiful ... thanks!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

UOTE=memyselfandrshi]

res

hey devi maiyya I go for bath and lose my stalker position...to priya and kookie...

Bhakti, good morning! We are learning a thing or too from you and shal about stalking skills...Wink

Hahah how abt it BDS_P come to together with a plan to petition for proper Thumpingum, throbingum, pumpingum from K...lets join forcesLOL

I am sure K will bring up her defense saying she gave throbbingum in this update, we should clearly make the clause in the petition about thumpingum, throbbingum and pumpingum involving both Arnav and Khushi, not Arnav and chotey's in showerEmbarrassedROFL

I second ya...Iss baar we will write our demands clearly...chotte's chotey and khushi's nanhi khushi together thunpingum, throbingum, mangta hai

Aap logon ka bas chale toh I will have to rename my story to ER (Erotic Rose) aur har update mein hogi... midnight masala LOL 

DR to ER ...LOL...then we will land up in ER really...( btw I meant emergency)...Wink...
Maybe after DR is done you can write a epilogue dedicated to ER, nice idea eh, agree Bhakti and Shal?..
See K Priya gave a brilliant idea...hum sabko joh chahiye woh mil jayega plus DR ka ER meim conversion karne ki jaroorat nahi...

Priya Clap Btw a bigger Clap for coining the epic terms "Jumpingum, Pumpingum, throbbingum

Waise K ER bhi accha naam haiROFL
[/QUOTE]

Aap log mujhe is forum se ban karwane ka plan bana rahe ho kya?

Cetroniapeepli

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

UOTE=memyselfandrshi]

res

[/QUOTE]

Good girl Priya! just one epilogue toh ...done samjho...I was afraid you were going ask for an entire FF  Desert Rose and her Laad Governor LOL

Cetroniapeepli

Go to top