Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 74)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Any weekend special updates??? Seems ages since the last one..*pouts*

still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha ShalParty

I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... Wink

Yes yes please ... But without the creep watching over ... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlcharlotte74peepli

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...
i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...

**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha ShalParty

I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... Wink

Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardenge Ouch

peepli

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardengeOuch

Nooo kavi...just joking..let the story move at your own pace...just update soon*shrugs*

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???

I just replied to Shal about this... 4lions took 7 months to show their SR... my Arhi just got married yaar... logic ka kya karoon? tel lene bhej doon?LOL 
tumne suna nahi Khushiji ne Arnavji se kya kaha ...No touching ...no touching... only seeing ...only seeing...  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritabthechaigirl

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
When will you update...tomorrow??? *sulks*

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archmink

i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...
i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...

**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm

Thanks arch for your interest...
after reading what you have said I will say that you will have to wait and watch for what I have in mind...I have a feeling you won't be disappointed Smile
PS: Though Arnav likes to taunt her with "You got yourself a rich guy" comment... He doesn't really mean it ...  

Go to top