Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 74)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5573

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Any weekend special updates??? Seems ages since the last one..*pouts*


still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha ShalParty


I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... Wink


Yes yes please ... But without the creep watching over ... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlcharlotte74peepli

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 1884

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...
i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...
 
**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3175

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3084

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Any weekend special updates??? Seems ages since the last one..*pouts*


still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha ShalParty


I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... Wink

Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardenge Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peepli

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Any weekend special updates??? Seems ages since the last one..*pouts*


still floating in the euphoria of friday ... neeche aane ka mann nahi kar raha ShalParty


I have got a     great idea...since its arnav khushi suhaag raat tomorrow in the show, why don't we have the DR arhi suhaag raat today... Wink


Hmmm so logic go goli maarke SR likhoon kya? sab log mujhe goli maardengeOuch


Nooo kavi...just joking..let the story move at your own pace...just update soon*shrugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3084

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K 4lions released spoiler pics of Arshi SR...humme DR ke SR ka spoiler kab milega???

I just replied to Shal about this... 4lions took 7 months to show their SR... my Arhi just got married yaar... logic ka kya karoon? tel lene bhej doon?LOL 
tumne suna nahi Khushiji ne Arnavji se kya kaha ...No touching ...no touching... only seeing ...only seeing...  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritabthechaigirl

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
When will you update...tomorrow??? *sulks*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 3084

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archmink

i am amazed at how you write with certain grace and charm... it is absuletly marvelous...
i looove this concept...  
i hope shyam dont creat another misunderstanding btwn arnav and khushi... though i  would like anjali and dr manav together... 
i like how arnav and put mami in her place reminding her not to forget where she came from...
though akash loves payal but he is afraid to leave the comfort zone and cozy life ... so he just basically livs off his brother ...       and payal she is just like akash she basiclly lives off of her baby sister ;;;; not getting out there and do anything for her ownself...
 
**just one thought ... if you feels if its fits in the story... becouse of the statment arnav had made **you gat your self a rich guy** ... can you show that khushi asks arnav to see if she can work ... like she is a designer so she can sell her desgin make her own money . ... it dosent have to be under her real name .. i bet  that would rile him up even more but it would also show him that she is not all about the money...
cant wait for the next update
thanksss a ton for the pm

Thanks arch for your interest...
after reading what you have said I will say that you will have to wait and watch for what I have in mind...I have a feeling you won't be disappointed Smile
PS: Though Arnav likes to taunt her with "You got yourself a rich guy" comment... He doesn't really mean it ...  

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MOD please close this post. Thanks

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 144   Views: 54295

-Zara- 144 54295 13 May 2013 at 9:37am by -Zara-
Desert Love(Mayur,AR,Sajan)-update part 4 page 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: Faria.   Replies: 294   Views: 17474

Faria. 294 17474 21 August 2011 at 1:04pm by vishalfool
AR OS Love Blossoms PAGE 3 || Note PAGE 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: angelic_angel   Replies: 58   Views: 38417

angelic_angel 58 38417 12 May 2011 at 11:08am by swamii92
A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Munchkin.   Replies: 1193   Views: 175967

Munchkin. 1193 175967 10 April 2011 at 8:10am by Riddss
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 30   Views: 19387

Veiledbeauty 30 19387 31 July 2009 at 8:04pm by Veiledbeauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index