Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 7)

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update
But scared what will be the reaction of them after this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
The description of the desert festival was mind blowing. I was happy that he  remembered her as the girl who fell in his arms few years ago. He really feel the need to open up his past 2 Khushi & that was lovely. Their love making was passionate but I hope Arnav will not hurt her with harsh words once they are back 2 their senses.

charlotte74

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
RESSS*
EDITED*

AAHHH

I AM PERMANENTLY IN CAPS LOCK MODE RIGHT NOW. NO JOKE.
But, I'll stop Tongue

Holy mother of all thats Holy, what in God's name was THAT?

I'm not going to say I didn't expect it, becuase truth be told; I did. I did the moment Khushi realized that weren't heading back home.

What I did not expect, however, was how amazingly and mindblowingly you wrote this scene. The festival was beautifully described and I could imagine myself over there. Seeing every small thing you mentioned.

Frack. Woman. Frack.

My brain actually stopped functioning when I read their coupling. f**k amazing charlotte (Pun not intended) Just brilliant. Everything was just right. The urgency, the emotions, the arousal...it was all there. I could feel everything you wrote.

I have a slight query though,
Why was Arnav surprised when he discovered that Khushi was a virgin? Did he honestly think that she was a loose woman, or did he just forget in the heat of the moment? Confused

Anyway, brilliant char. Just wow.

Please dont torture us like you did for this update. Please. I will not be happy. -..- It'll be a vicious circle. Wanna know why?
When Im unhappy, I tend to screw up things in my Fic.
Which basically means that I kill everyone. Tongue Dont make do that. Because I shall direct a horde of angry readers to you LOL

Continue SOON. OKAY? SOON.
Yeah. Kay.

Cheers, Avi.

Edited by ArShifan1997 - 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm

charlotte74

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Oh wow... That was magical!!!! Arnav is being cautious ... But wait ...what history do they have????

He realized she was untouched !! But a tad late, hmm?? :):)

But wonder what will happen if he comes to know the real reason behind her coming away with him on that trip!!! Lots of fireworks ahead!!!!!

Just pray khushi doesn't get pregnant!!!!!! That will be the last straw!!!

This is really getting very very very intriguing!!! So many possibilities... So much potential does this story have!!

Great going Charlotte !!! Thnx for the pm!!

charlotte74

arhifrvr Senior Member
arhifrvr
arhifrvr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
lovely... ,=) but arnavs reaction after this fills me with dread... =/

charlotte74

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
wow!!! am speachless... everythng was beautiful... u gav us sch a perfct description of d fair , of everythng... their love mking was sensoully described... but i nevr thought thy will complete it...hmm

nd also i nevr expected him to open up to her... he is so comfrtble wd her...i hop he realises tht... and am really really scared abt d next update... omg , hows arnav sigh raizada gnna react... khushis hrt is gnna b broken i fear...oh god!!!!!

charlotte74

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Khushi in love.. poor girl.. she let her heart rule... and so did Arnav... dude.. practice what u preach!!

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Whoa whoa..when you said bold, I didn't expect this...and so soon...

Khushi loves him, so I guess she wouldn't regret it..but then she has essentially made the same mistake she blamed payal for..

Arnav, seeing how he put up with La each time, seems very honourable, so expect him to propose to khushi as he has realized he is her first..

good, they realized their first meeting..and the way you draw comparisons each time to the desert rose, makes me wish to see one..could you please post a picture of it the next time you update, if its not too much trouble..

My main concern is what will be arnav s reaction when he finds out about the deception...

Great update dear..btw wanted to ask you long back, what's with you and Rajasthan..remember you had written about a rajasthani carnival in DKD..

Yes she made the same mistake didn't she? After falling in love she understood how Payal could take that step.

Well in DND the fair theme was Assam ... remember the Bihu dance and the Muga Silk saree?
Here it is Rajasthan because I found out that Raizadas are actually Rajputs... and can it get any more exotic than Rajasthan with their costumes, haveli, jewellery and the Thar?
I have updated my profile picture to Desert Rose ... don't know if it looks as exotic as it sounded Smile Take a look...

Edited by charlotte74 - 07 September 2012 at 10:18am

peepli

Go to top