Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 67)

Mirza1 Senior Member
Mirza1
Mirza1

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nice Update. continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K  what an awesome update. I don't know where to start with this one so m going to say muaah for getting them married...yeyeyey  m happy happy. My mood improved so much after the reading the update again.

Ok coming back..

When u say "Her thoughts went back to the night in the desert. Things had gone downhill after their lovemaking, when he had found out she was not the sophisticated older woman, who knew what she was getting into when she had asked to go out with him" am I right in interpreting that Khushi feels he regrets or worse that the experience was unsatisfactory for him. Honestly speaking in the last update my mind did linger on Arnav's reaction after the lovemaking session. WHen he asked her why she pretended to be elder than her age. I understand he assumed she working in Fashin Industry may have been experienced but I feel that question conveyed to Khushi that she was not able to satisfy him. When in reality the poor chap is pleasantly surprised and may b feels guilty. I think this point is very crucial becos it lays the foundation of the marriage. No wonder she feels surprised that he wants to marry her. No wonder the most obvious explanation is not obvious to her. I think her statement that "'But you'll not get any pleasure out of it Mr.Raizada.'  points to this insecurity. No wonder she feels Ria more apt at satisfying him. Wish she could see how attracted he is to her and that somewhere he stops himself only bcos of her inexperience and not wanting to hurt her.

K this update more than justifies my deewanapan for this guy. I really liked the way he stood up for his wife (wish I get to see this in the serial, I have always wanted Arnav to put a stop to Mami's phati saree BS). I really like that he can state facts to mami withhout letting burden of guilt overcome him.

I absolutely love that he realizes his responsibility not only for his family but for this girl who did trust him that day. He cares for what the world thinks of her, his first instinct is also to protect her from the pain that the world views will cause her. YEs he does not realize its love but bcos he does not realize, the existence of love cannot be denied. U brought out wonderfully the mettle Arnav singh Raizada is made up of.

Hatts off buddy...simply brilliant. Looking forward to hearing from u if my comments make sense...its the first thing which impacted me with this update..

I am always overwhelmed when someone perfectly interprets what I want to say. 
The reason Arnav tells her that he thought she was older is to explain why he had been so forward with her from the beginning ie; from the first day they met. His assumption about her age and profession were the key factors. 
Her response to his advances had a little "abandonment" in them because for Khushi, there is this intrinsic knowledge that, with Arnav it somehow feels right, her inexperience notwithstanding.
Hence our Arnav is shocked to discover that this girl is "pure" and reacts with anger which is driven by guilt for making those presumptions.
You have correctly understood Khushi's interpretation of his anger. She does think that her lack of experience is what has caused him to burst out like that.
She says "I am sorry I was not equipped to entertain you" or something to that effect. 
Here Arnav says "who in the right mind will not want to marry you?" But poor Khushi doesn't really understand it...
But all these things will get cleared now slowly as they are married and are going to share a room Wink

Yes this Arnav is a little more expressive about his feelings without saying the actual words. 

Thanks B, I loved it that you understand.

-K

@bold 

Hey Devi Maiyya!!! K after this statement  u know the intezaar for the next update feels too long... U r brilliant my lady, u make it is so easy to understand.

This Arnav is a man in all senses, he knows his responsibility, his rights, he has it in him to face guilt but not let that overshadow his judgement and in the other v imp sense too ofcourse Blushing, thats y m deewani..

Thanks for reading my comment,
M off to sleep with a smile now, 
Gnite. Oops ! Good morning to u have an awesome day

- B

Good night B and after your comment my day is definitely going to be awesome. Needed this after the heartbreaking episode yesterday.
Hey !!!!! NOT FAIR!!!! You haven't sent the PM yet.. and how did B read it already?
Lol... just kidding... will read it now.

charlotte74

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
So they are married! And now here we have yet another MU and this time it is about Khushi's insecurities. But I am sure she will come out of it soon. I can see Arnav teaching her a thing or two about discovering herself.  I am so happy  to read Arnav and mami's convo. Her phate saree taunts in the reel one are really getting on my nerves.Loved the way he handled mami. This is the Arnav Singh Raizada we all would love to see. Thanks for giving him to us.
And now do we have to wait till next thursday for the next update? 

charlotte74

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
oh how I ve been waiting 4 the update...n did I tell u...jst  loved it...Clap

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

Res..
Will edit in the night...
***Edited****
First thing i am really happy about this part. So much that i was hoping it would never end.. Big smile
So Khusi n Arnav are married now . I am really glad that Khusi found out the reason for Arnav's hasty mrg to her but again she's thinking so soon for a escape for Arnav from this one.
Seriously people like Khusi does ever exist ? who never pauses to think about themselves , not even once. She got mrd for her sister's sake and now planning for the future of Arnav on how to help him breaking this.
Loved the Arnav and Mami's scene.. Overdose of cough syrup LOL Really Mami couldn't get anything..
I loved the way Arnav stopped Mami to say anything against Khusi.  And his own way able to make her agree for Payash mrg also..
The way Anjali n Nani reacts to the whole mrg thing little surprised me .. I mean they didn't object even a little.
Why we have a dose of shyam here.. Angry He really freaks me out. Thank God Khusi will be safe now with Arnav ...

Continue soon pls.. Don't worry i will stalk till you do LOL

I don't know if you will read this but I happy you pointed out about Anjali and Nani not objecting. 
ANJALI - the reason is, she feels guilty for sending Khushi on that trip because of which all this happened. She is happy that Arnav made it right by marrying her.
Nani - is happy because Arnav finally married and a nice Lucknowi girl as bonus Smile plus
that Arnav owned up and married her --- because of the scandal 

shonagudia

tinkerbel Senior Member
tinkerbel
tinkerbel

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
amazing update...thanx for pm dear..

charlotte74

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Edited, re edited and re re edited my res on pg 58...

charlotte74

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I literally killed my mobile by pressing like btn but it seems it's again on strike...
Amazing update. Though Arshi loved each other( may be they haven't realized it yet) they r getting married for the sake of their siblings.
What r creepwas creepy plans now??

charlotte74

Go to top