Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 50)

undercoverhappy Goldie
undercoverhappy
undercoverhappy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
It is the wound in the heart that hasn't healed, she added silently. Broken Heart BEAUTIFUL QUOTE
'But before you call the band baaja,' he said mockingly, 'let me tell you that there is one condition.' 
Of course! thought Khushi exasperated. She knew there had to be a catch somewhere. 'What condition?' she asked him warily.
'You will marry me.'Day Dreaming
Khushi wasn't sure she had heard right. 'What?' she asked him her eyes going wide as saucers. 'Are you joking?'
'Do I look like I am joking?' he countered, 'Do you usually behave like this when you receive a proposal?'
'If the proposal sounds more like a business deal --- yes!' she said emphatically.
'Were you expecting me to get down on my knees?' he asked her, lacing his tone with sarcasm.
'No,' she said thickly. 'I would never expect that from someone like you.' she added contemptuously.Thumbs Up
'I thought someone like you wouldn't be averse to this -- condition --- under the circumstances.'
Her anger rose as the meaning of what he was saying sunk into her. 
She wanted to tell him what he could do with his "condition".'Then my answer is no!'
'What's your frigging problem Khushi?' he asked her arrogantly, 'You found yourself a rich man. You would not have to work for the rest of your life. You are just playing hardball, aren't you?Silly
'Unless…,' He paused, 'You have some rich fool waiting for you back in Delhi.'

'F@#$!' Arnav swore, a bewildering anger enveloping him, as he saw her face.'You left some loser hanging in Delhi, with the hope that you will marry him some day?' he asked derisively.
'Surajji is a good man from a good family,' she said, emphatically, confirming his doubts.
'Do you love him?' he asked her his voice dangerously quiet. ARNAV IS JEALOUS Dancing
'Someone recently told me that love is highly overrated,'Broken Heart (ARNAV & KUSHI GET A GRIP U BOTH LUV EACH OTHER JUST SAY IT) she said, the pain in her heart increasing, 'But, between you and him, I'd rather marry him,' she declared her face stoic.Party
'Is that right?' he said, his face hardening, his eyes dark smouldering coals. 'Do you think this good man from a good family will still want to marry you after he finds out about your steamy Arabian Nights escapade in the desert?'
Khushi went very still. 'You wouldn't dare…'
'Try me.' He said laconically.
'What else can I expect from a man who has lost all ability to feel?' she said scathingly.
'Yes, you are absolutely right.' He said, still staring hard at her, 'and you of all people should know the reason for that.'
They stared at each other for countless seconds, and then he broke the silence. 'Don't beat yourself over it. You can go back to your loser.But while you are at it, take your sister with you.' he added softly.
'We should I?' she shot back. 'Akashji promised to marry Payal with or without your blessings.'
Arnav was not too happy with the reminder. 'You should know something about your would-be brother-in-law. Akash didn't show any inclination to work after his bachelor's degree until I pushed him to start at AR a few months ago, result of too much pampering, no doubt.
'Don't get me wrong, he is good at heart. But he is not capable of earning a single pie if he gets out of AR.' LOVED HOW ARNAV POINTED THIS OUT TO KUSHI THAT AKASH IS WHERE HE IS MONEYWISE BECAUSE OF HIM NOT BECAUSE AKASH IS TALENTED
'You sound like a hindi movie dad now' she smirked, though she was a little taken aback by this revelation.ROFL

'Shyamji has also promised to help.'Khushi said desperately.
'Again, I admire your confidence in someone you met three days ago,' he said with a barely controlled temper. WELL SAID ARNAV I MEAN W*F HOW CAN KUSHI BELIEVE SHYAM 

'She didn't seem your type though,' she went on, 'the way she was dressed, with those glasses and everything. There must be only one reason you are so smitten.'
'I think you should leave…..NOW.'
She went continued, 'She must be good in ___'
'Don't you dare talk about her like that!' he thundered.

RIA Angry WHAT  s**t

'I am not sure if you are just so nave that you don't realize that these things don't get you anywhere in the long run or if this has become another habit. So let's not talk about who is "using" whom. Now get the hell out of here!'Clap

.He had had enough of these neurotic women.
What was with all these women? thought Arnav . First, Khushi and his sister had conspired against him, Ria had tried to manipulate him into feeling guilt, mamihad blatantly pointed fingers at his character and then Khushi had rejected his proposal. 
Damn you Khushi!

FAB UPDATE 

SHYAM CAN THINK HARD BUT DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE WITH KUSHI, SHE'S DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH ARNAV BUT WON'T ADMIT & MAMI OVERCRYING LOL 

LOVED WHAT ANJALI SAID ABT FREELOADERS I THINK WE ALL HAVE RELATIVES LIKE THAT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
beautiful update...pray continue...Smile

charlotte74

lovelyangel Senior Member
lovelyangel
lovelyangel

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I was stalking your thread like a lunatic yesterday.But due to some personal commitments I had to sign out of the forum,and thus this explains a late comment.Soraj is better than Arnav for Khushi(well that was a surprise as we all know of the unbearable and immense attraction between arhi).I still can't figure out the reason for Arnav's proposal(well Arnav kay kaam Arnav hi jaanay).Arnav checked the wound,that was very sweet gesture on his part.But the way he asked for her hand in marriage was worthy of refusal,which obviously he got.

Lack of proper role model…….I abhor you dear mamiCry 

charlotte74

Khushi4Arnav Senior Member
Khushi4Arnav
Khushi4Arnav

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
An extraordinarily Liked Update... I had mentioned earlier that ur writings leave me speechless so it has come true again but i am soo wanting to write so here it is.

During the first half of this chapter my feeling matched Shyam's. I couldn't help but mutter SHUT THE f**k UP U BItch. After Anjali's soothing speech i felt  Mamiji is a freeloader herself and it was really unexpected of her to pass comments like "Lack of proper role model"

I like Anjali more, Since she takes responsibility for her actions and isn't always so smitten by her Husband and isn't judging her brother for his words to her husband whether plain or insulting Clap

Finally, I know the conversation between Khushi & Arnav was a Serious one but I was slightly amused about the fact that our Hero was threatening Khushi to marry him and she was deliberately irking him. Just the Mention of poor Soul Suraj could awaken the green eyed monster and yes "The Steamy Arabian nights Escapade" was so well placed.

Ah! I knew Rhea wasn't any good. And Shyam isn't my worry at the moment. The condition is actually a wise decision and i would want to see how Arnav Cajoles her into agreeing using other means and not just business proposals. Overall, Brilliant work.. 

charlotte74

shree99 Senior Member
shree99
shree99

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
ok khushi threw his proposal back..now what is hapenning with akash and payal?

charlotte74

PrincessD Senior Member
PrincessD
PrincessD

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
awesome, im just so in luv with this FF. this update was fab, all those mixed emotions are portrayed so well. 

charlotte74

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
awesome update...
that was expected..if arnav ever planned to place a proposal this way..khushi had to threw it at his face...
loved it...

charlotte74

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I was expecting Akash's dear mom to be a drama queen and she did not disappoint me...
Such venomous words...
And Shaym adding his own poison to this..
Akash bitwa, grow a spine please.
Arnav has decided to marry Khushi and Khushi has refused him, but she would change her mind would not she?
I don't think someone with her moral values will harbor any dreams of getting married to Suraj..
Would Ria try to make Khushi's life more miserable?

charlotte74

Go to top