Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 47)

meera06 Goldie
meera06
meera06

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
A maha update!
Loved everything about this chapter!
Surprised that Mami doesn't like Payal because of Khushi..Or was it just an excuse to say no...I thought she will bring the status issue and all..
Shaym the creep is just disgusting as always..
I like your Khushi..She threw his proposal on his face..
Arnav..What do I say about him..Life has been harsh for him ..no wonder he calls all the women in his life as neurotic!

Edited by meera06 - 21 September 2012 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Woah... Tht was amazing!!!!!! Dint expect Arnav to keep quiet when khushi refused him... Anyway lets see what he does!!!!

Lovely!! Pls update soon!!!

charlotte74

SansShyam Senior Member
SansShyam
SansShyam

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
kushi's rejection serves arnav right...Angry its kinda retribution for his past with women...now he would know how a heartbreak sounds...many would disagree,but the faults of a woman does not qualify a man to consider her a toy...(thats my view.)anyway i indeed pity the guy..jealousy is no easy task to handle.specially to feel the woman going away in search of a better man is unbearable for these alpha males as i have read so far on IF...Big smile

the rejection has made the plot interesting..kushi did not bow down to pressure..and in the next update i would love to see how Arnav behaves.. would he go to his neighborhood and scare sooraj off, would he again try to corner kushi for a yes, or would he try to forcefully take her to the temple and get the wedding done...hmmm..

rather than these i would love to see how you expert writer would put it together...cant wait for the next update...!Clap Clap

charlotte74

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Arnav's way of looking at things is a little torturous, but then it defines his character. That anger and afterglow of betrayal will not allow him to think straight, ever. I refuse to comment upon Mamiji's behavior. But I 'll give you this, the way you've written every dialogue, keeping them true to their character's and their mentality, thought processing, its marvelous. And also, even between all the heartbreak and saddening behavior, Arnav and Khushi's interaction still didn't fail to rouse me, so terrific chapter!:)

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

Arnav's way of looking at things is a little torturous, but then it defines his character. That anger and afterglow of betrayal will not allow him to think straight, ever. I refuse to comment upon Mamiji's behavior. But I 'll give you this, the way you've written every dialogue, keeping them true to their character's and their mentality, thought processing, its marvelous. And also, even between all the heartbreak and saddening behavior, Arnav and Khushi's interaction still didn't fail to rouse me, so terrific chapter!:)

Thanks Sona! Now that exams are over will you be updating MH?

mistyrains

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritab

I got the feeling that Arnav was going to ask her to marry him anyway because he felt honor-bound and of course Mami and Shyam's comments seemed to seal the deal - Shyam is a catalyst in your story as he is in the show! and am I right that Khushi will come around to the idea for Payal's sake?  I do admire Khushi for refusing him now though.  The ghost of girlfriends past has come back to haunt Arnav - he needs some closure from Lavanya, that is for sure.  A great chapter - really looking forward to the next one so I do hope you update soon Day Dreaming

Amrita, Are you a mind reader by any chance?

amritab

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SansShyam

kushi's rejection serves arnav right...Angry its kinda retribution for his past with women...now he would know how a heartbreak sounds...many would disagree,but the faults of a woman does not qualify a man to consider her a toy...(thats my view.)anyway i indeed pity the guy..jealousy is no easy task to handle.specially to feel the woman going away in search of a better man is unbearable for these alpha males as i have read so far on IF...Big smile

the rejection has made the plot interesting..kushi did not bow down to pressure..and in the next update i would love to see how Arnav behaves.. would he go to his neighborhood and scare sooraj off, would he again try to corner kushi for a yes, or would he try to forcefully take her to the temple and get the wedding done...hmmm..

rather than these i would love to see how you expert writer would put it together...cant wait for the next update...!Clap Clap

I don't know... next chapter will defnitely give some answers Smile
PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wow amazing update

So Arnav asked her to marry him? This is getting interesting

Shyam is so annoying!

charlotte74

Go to top