Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 4)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Very nice I can say lovely... The way u write is amazing.. I had wondered who had he seen that day in desert.. Great he remembered and connected..excited to read the next part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Sarina2012 Senior Member
Sarina2012
Sarina2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I have been meaning to comment on your story for a while now but alas been tied up. This time around I had to.
Your story is beautiful. The build up from the first scene of khushi n Arnav at the memorial to this day when they talk, is just amazing. It's like a crescendo. Brilliant writing. How You describe Rajasthan and their culture n place is just so beautiful. The colors, the vibrance, the celebration, the desert yet the peace, the calmness yet the activity.. Its all so palpable. It's like watching it yourself. You can guess I have not been to Rajasthan so am seeing it from your eyes and I can see its so beautiful.. Now is only I had a guide like Arnav ;) lol!
I wonder how Arnav will react when he knows what khushi was up to. Would it turn at 360 against her? I have a bad feeling about this. And god bless if she gets pregnant with this.

charlotte74

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
awesome update very emotional and beautifully written loved how he talked about his past and what happened hope khushi does not get pregnant because knowing him he might just say she did to get a rich man and the both sister are trying to trap the raizada men surprised at khushi this is the same man who thinks she and her sister is after him for money and she sleeps with him loved the update loved the lovemaking well written thanks for the pm

charlotte74

bluetaj Goldie
bluetaj
bluetaj

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Wow..that was great...Hmmm wonder why Arnav said not to let heart rule over mind...is that hint of what will follow. But khushi seems to assume its one sided love...after today what will be her reaction. Is Arnav really a changed man ? Or will the mind still play around and mess things up. Man, each of your updates leaves me craving for the next part. Them finally identifying the mystery girl and man from first encounter was beautiful. 

charlotte74

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
That was beautiful.

How he admired her with free hari.. To bangles.. Camel journey..

And the Flashback.. Now it is justified as to y Arnav is behaving like this.

Lavanya did this all intentionally. Or is she too unaware that it wasnt Arnav's kid?

Their love making was done on an emotional background. 

Now what will happen when they both comes back to their senses?

Arnav is going to become more arrogant, isnt it? 

I'm scared.

Please update soon.

Thanks for the pm.

Congrats for the new thread. 

charlotte74

chits21 Senior Member
chits21
chits21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Clapquite an update...Clap

charlotte74

bhumi16 Senior Member
bhumi16
bhumi16

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread and yet again another food chapter please update soon :)

charlotte74

allzwell Newbie
allzwell
allzwell

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
and after reading it 4 times already, I think I am back in my senses to pen my thoughts on the update.. so here it goes-

ahh.. Arnav... u soo want Khushi to see the humane side of you.. all the anger, all the walls you have build around you, now seem to be a hindrance in what you want to achieve. Attack is the best form of self defense, and that is what you have been upto all these years.. protecting your vulnerabilities. But Khushi's magic hit you hard, and for once, just once, you want to come clean and possess the woman who's been haunting you for a while. I do really wish to know what Arnav was thinking since the day before to tonite's culmination-- he wanted to give a chance to Payal-Aakash i believe.. and then today happened.. what were you thinking the past entire day Arnav? when Khushi 'apparently' changed her mind about the deal and asked to accompany you.. when she changed into that beautiful Ghagra.. when today happened?
and the million dollar question for us readers - what are you going to do now? 

Why do I think (or may be I want to believe) that Khushi's real intentions of tagging along wouldn't (shouldn't) be taken as much of a treachery? That Arnav would have guessed anyway. .. urghh such a mess!
Ofcourse this turning point in their relationship is gonna see new characters soon now, right? What with Mami, Nani and Shyaam coming back to the scene? Things are gonna get complicated. And as usual, we readers pitch really hard for Khushi's happiness.

Waiting for your next update :)

charlotte74

Go to top