Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
loved it ! loved it !! loved it !!!
Originally posted by charlotte74

Thanks Kookieji... looks like I am aiming for Mahaepisode every week. And that is why difficulty in posting. I shall try to update shorter ones in the future...but sometimes haath rukta hi nahi ...kya karoon?πŸ˜†

No no please update Maha Episode once a week if you give short updates I will wrack my brain on what will happen next and break my head! πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Soloperson

Kavi, I haven't read the update yet, but soo excited ... Will read now and be back...πŸ€—

Edited...

Nice long update , loved it...intense drama and kinda surprised that mamiji made all that hoopla bcos some relatives saw Arnav and Khushi together, she has no clue that her son knocked up payal is it?. while reading that part I knew for sure he was going to ask her to marry...πŸ˜‰ felt kinda bad for Arnav being taunted saying there was no role model...Awesome update!..will wait patiently for the next update ...

Hi Priya,

Thanks Priya!  Mami has no clue about her laadla beta's kartoot... and yes it's her job to make everyone around her feel bad... 
you updated!! :) That was great! :)) Loved it!
Thank you for another awesome chapter!!!! I hope the Snake gets caught before Arnav starts accusing Khushi of being a marriage breaker or something. Looking forward to the next one! :)
Originally posted by charlotte74

Today is Thursday?? Great! See Shal I am not late

No way kavi..she typed it wrong..its a friday 😑 πŸ˜‰
I have so many emotions running through me after reading the update I don't know what to write! Funny how things always come back to being Khushi's fault...and I shudder every time I read about Shyam he's so...*shudder*...Thanks for the PM!!
Awesome ... really nice to read this update after ur previous update.. I was put off a little after ur prev update.. but this was nice
Update yeyeye...

Amazing K ...the wait was worth it.

So shyams plan backfired...muaah for tat.
I m so glad that Arnav now knows it was Anjalis idea. But so bad he includes that memory with it too.
I understand y khushi refused his proposal bcos she is angry but I understand his mistrust. It is such bad timing the day he shared his past, his fears feeling and then after wat they shared he feels betrayed. K y is khushi not seeing this ...one of them has to stop and think. Yes his proposal was high handed but he was just trying to keep her from the pain of knowing what people around r talking abt her. His intentions r right methods wrong...but shyam in picture I hope she agreed... Why the heck she created more complications bringing suraj in...

Love u K for giving us an update today...chalo I need to go back to planning how to bug u for next update.