Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 30)

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritab

An emotional chapter - it seems to me that Arnav is so afraid of his vulnerabilities that he chooses instead to believe the worst of people in general, Khushi in particular.  I wonder if his reaction would have been different if Khushi had confessed her love or if he would have chalked that up to her "act" as well - probably the latter.  Shyam - I was hoping he wouldn't make an appearance until this storm had subsided but I guess that is not to be.  I almost want to shake Arnav into believing but of course that's not the way things go.  Well written! looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thanks Amrita! You have understood Arnav's character perfectly. Khushi could not have confessed her love for him because like in any relationship, a woman might think she is thinking ahead of herself if she did that. And Arnav has shown no real signs of accepting her love. His past has made him distrusting of women and it is going to take him some more time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amritab

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
nice...

charlotte74

undercoverhappy Goldie
undercoverhappy
undercoverhappy

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Then tell me how it was, my Desert Rose, with your saint's eyes and sinner's body.'
I loved youI wanted to make up to you for all the pain ' all the loneliness. And now I have brought it all down on myself instead, because I can't tell you.Clap

chapter 12 bought 2 people together who live a different life

chapter 13 Arnav is hurt by Kushi making a fool of him does this mean he will realise he has feelings for her cause Kushi seems to have realised this & I was smiling that she will not tie her hair up or wear her glasses

Shyam Angry mother xxx I can't believe he was dreaming of having Kushi in his arms 

charlotte74

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
This is an amazing chapter!!! Absolutely loved it,
Arnav's reaction was as expected but  hope he realizes khushi's goodness in time.
The creep Shyam!! He is a serious slimeball. Angry Hope he does not cause problems between ARHI

charlotte74

PrincessD Senior Member
PrincessD
PrincessD

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
super-like as always, i just luv this FF, wud b waiting for it to be updatedSmile lovely the way each n every emotions are written, i can get a slide show in frnt of my eyes when i read theseLOL, awesome

charlotte74

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
That was great..khushi is in a mess now..the irony being that the moment payal s troubles ceased, khushi s started..

Akash bitwa is back...

And finally Shyamji enters..where s the daiyya.ho bg??lol..but the anjali in this seemsms more well composed..does she have any idea about get husbands dark side..hmmm

Arnav is stupid if he thinks khushi slept with him for payal..he should know by now that she is not like that..and, you mentioned a travel bag..is khushi leaving?? If so, good for her..payal can sort out her own issues..but then creepy shyam would follow her, wouldn't he??aargh...poor khushi..hope thatd dickhead raizada well come into his senses soon..

Edited by peepli - 13 September 2012 at 9:01pm

charlotte74

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Excuse the mistakes while typing..typos from mob

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

K...aajke epi ke naam or ek update toh banta hai yaar...
Plz update na...

Waiting waiting waiting...

Aaj mausam hai suhana
Update karne ka hai bahana..

This is not fair B...  episode Day Dreamingka waasta de kar tumne accha nahi kiya yaar...
Aaj mausam hai suhana
And I have run out of bahana...LOL

Thank u thank u thank u for updating...

To be honest this is the first thing I read wen I woke up...first I thought ok I will just quickly glance through and read on my way to work..but got so engrossed that continued reading ended up running really late for work... 

K awesome update...

Reading through the first part I could not help but have tears for khushi... I do understand why ARnav reacted the way he did though he is a man burnt, hurt , taken advantage once before and now again he felt betrayed after sharing his feelings.. OuchBut i just hope hope hope he understand that she did not betray him wen she shared one of the most priceless moments of her life with him. 

I hope in their MU the precious thing then shared is not tainted...I am so looking for the next update to see what Arnav  feels about that. Yes she did lie to him about joining him but what happened was from her love for him. I don't expect him to understand the love just yet...but I hope he is atleast able to believe her for that one thing. It was so beautiful,  two souls which reach out for one another much  more than two bodies...Arnav please don't taint it..

U know I can help but reread the line where he called her "his desert rose" K u deserve a Clap for writing it so poignantly...that was the place I teared up...just  beautiful...same goes for  the "Arnavji" at the end awesome buddy

Shyam tat vile creature made an entry finally...u know everytime I see shyam whether in a story or on screen i feel like saying tat phrase from andaz apna apna "Ankhen nikal ke gotiyan khelungi"Angry ( I have actually started hating the name shyam Tongue)

Beautifully written buddy now u have to please please please update asap...I can't stop thinking abt this at the point where u left it...plZZZ update sooner this time Tongue

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 13 September 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi4Arnavcharlotte74

Go to top