Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 23)

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I love this story, but I hated this chapter, honestly.  The cheating husband, the vixen virgin and Arnav misunderstands.  So cliched and of course Khushi takes the ultimate hit.  Its like I'm reading a script from the show.  Sorry to bash, but so disappointed after 12 great chapters.  Now Shyam is after her too.  Disgusting!!!

Arnav is a guy who has trust issues ...especially where women are concerned because of what happened with Lavanya and hence his misunderstanding nature.
Khushi is the eternal do gooder who does things for her loved ones without thinking about the consequences. 
Khushi is already in love with Arnav but it will take him a little more time to realize it. And Shyam and his antics will act like a catalyst.

I am sorry to have disappointed you but I am some how very attached to the complications in IPKKND.  I knew I was taking a risk but I couldn't help writing this way. 
I did ask for feedback so I guess I should be ready for the bashing as well Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prizashakethebiscuit

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

Much awaited update!!

Things went beyond repair between them. Both of them spoiled it with their own words and misunderstandings.

Im so sad with whatever happened. And he went away from haveli due to this heart break? And who the hell is Ria?

Shyam is back in track. How do he know Kushi actually? That he started lusting on her.

Clever villain. And same blind Anjali?

Aakash is back and is standing against Arnav! Bang on!

Thanks for the pm

Ria is the event manager who Arnav is seen with in the hotel... Anjali mentions her to Khushi in the initial chapters... and Khushi mentions her once or twice to Arnav prior to this... she thinks Ria is his girlfriend...
Shyam doesn't know Khushi... it takes only once to start lusting after someone I suppose?
We will see how the rest of the characters behave in the later chapters...
onlyindiaforums Newbie
onlyindiaforums
onlyindiaforums

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Charlotte! This isn't a 'Res' - I hate those! I'm in the middle of a busy work day, so I've only like SKIMMED through this at a speed that will put Milkha Singh to shame! I'll write later (and not in this post, so you don't have to keep checking back!) when I've read properly.

But, I just had to share my first thought with you - would you believe that after this entire chapter, the only thing I thought of was the line that had Ria in it?! If Arnav's been sleeping with her while being secretly obsessed with our Khushi here, then I'm out of here, SAMJHI TUM (Arnav style :P) Aaand if after what happened he went straight to another woman's arms, then toh you wait and watch!

(Er of course I'll never be out of here, I'm quite the loyal one to you :-))

Gotta rush to a meeting now - traveling in the evening, will possibly write tomorrow. Thankfully, I didn't listen to you and checked before Friday :P

<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

duncanelise Senior Member
duncanelise
duncanelise

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I knew this was going to happen! Oh... All that agonising, and pining, I love it and I hate it you know? But Arnav wouldn't be Arnav if he wasn't so difficult...
Shyam is giving me the creeps... One thing that stood out, Shyam manipulated the family to let Lavanya stay there, so was HE the father of her child? My goodness if that is the case im scared to think of his plans for Khushi next..
Glad to see that Akas is all better and with Payal now.
Loved the chapter!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyangel

The dialogues between Arnav and Khushi were zabardast,you wrote them in great accordance with their mental state and situation.I am a bit sad that Arnav didnot believe Khushi,but why fear when our cupidwa i.e snakewa is here.I am sure that whatever Shyam baba would do,it would always help in bringing Arhi closer because he is so stupid of a villan to think that he can get Khushi who will be close relative of Akash and his rani sahiba and still remain uncaught.

He didn't believe Khushi because it came as a shock to him... instead of reacting too much he left... 
you got that right about Shyam :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyangelsamster03

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Felt sorry for Khushi that after falling in love with him she is gonna lose him just bcz of some stupid misunderstanding and now she has that creepy Shyam after her making things more worse between Arnav and her... Would it be too ironic that both the Gupta sisters getting knocked up by two Raizada brothers and while one accepting his responsibility the other will shrink away from it bcz of his past experience and with Shyam in the picture making things more complicated I think Khushi is in for a rough ride and I hope that this time payal will play the role of an elder sister and be there for Khushi like she has been there for her all this time.

Regarding Khushi I so hope that she is different from the show and not as thick to not identify Shyam's intentions bcz women instincts r very sharp in these matter and she won't hide anything from if not Arnav then from Akash.
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srmirji

this was so painful...

what' a plight for khushi, having arnav think that she used her body to get him away from haveli and to get Payash together. Its like someone is laughing at her love for him...she loves him and everything has gone absolutely wrong...what a mess...irreparable,

to top it Shyam adding to the misery...what a lecherous guy...wicked too...

thanks for the wonderful update...pm too.

sri.

Thanks for your comments Sri... staving off a few brickbats here and there with this update...was sort of expecting it... but your comment has relieved me...Smile
nj.123 Senior Member
nj.123
nj.123

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Loved the update!
Shyam is a creep and I hope Arnav does not find anything against Khushi in this situation tooConfused
These two need to get rid of the misunderstandings soon and right now I'm really sacred for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Go to top