Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 14)

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by ArShifan1997

RESSS*
EDITED*

AAHHH

I AM PERMANENTLY IN CAPS LOCK MODE RIGHT NOW. NO JOKE.
But, I'll stop Tongue

Holy mother of all thats Holy, what in God's name was THAT?

I'm not going to say I didn't expect it, becuase truth be told; I did. I did the moment Khushi realized that weren't heading back home.

What I did not expect, however, was how amazingly and mindblowingly you wrote this scene. The festival was beautifully described and I could imagine myself over there. Seeing every small thing you mentioned.

Frack. Woman. Frack.

My brain actually stopped functioning when I read their coupling. f**k amazing charlotte (Pun not intended) Just brilliant. Everything was just right. The urgency, the emotions, the arousal...it was all there. I could feel everything you wrote.

I have a slight query though,
Why was Arnav surprised when he discovered that Khushi was a virgin? Did he honestly think that she was a loose woman, or did he just forget in the heat of the moment? Confused

Anyway, brilliant char. Just wow.

Please dont torture us like you did for this update. Please. I will not be happy. -..- It'll be a vicious circle. Wanna know why?
When Im unhappy, I tend to screw up things in my Fic.
Which basically means that I kill everyone. Tongue Dont make do that. Because I shall direct a horde of angry readers to you LOL

Continue SOON. OKAY? SOON.
Yeah. Kay.

Cheers, Avi.

Hey Avi,

Why was Arnav surprised when he discovered that Khushi was a virgin? Did he honestly think that she was a loose woman, or did he just forget in the heat of the moment?

NO Arnav does not think Khushi is a loose woman...he is a Harvard educated broad minded man and knows that this is the 21st century and that just because a woman has had a physical relationship with a man doesn't make her "loose"
So why was he surprised? The answer to that will be coming up in the next chapter Smile

Well thank you for that. It is nothing other than hypocrisy if he wishes to judge her upon what she has done with her body. -..- Considering that he isn't a brahmachaari either -..-
Why you naughty, nuaghty girl!
Keeping up the suspense, eh char? I like!

Continue soon,
Cheers, Avi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
HOLY!!!!!!! That was hott!! And I can only imagine that this would complicate things! I was expecting something like this happen in this chapter and you didn't disappoint!!! :) This was just freakin brilliant!
I'm finally relieved of knowing what happened with Arnav and Lavanya. It was driving me insane! What happened between Arnav and Lavanya was tragic. But I hope Khushi can make him see that not everyone will end up like Lavanya or is like Lavanya!

Thank you for the PM :) I can't wait to read more! 

charlotte74

sanjeewi15 Senior Member
sanjeewi15
sanjeewi15

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hw will Arnav react after the love making... i dnt wnt him to ignore Khushi after this... it is a wonderful chapter, but im a bit retless bcz of the above mentioned questions... :)

thanx for the PM... :)

charlotte74

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I am a tad bit late.. but congrats on new thread..

Finally caught up with this ff..

Awesome work:)

charlotte74

blue-eye Goldie
blue-eye
blue-eye

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Lovedd ittt.wanna read more.

charlotte74

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Now that I am back from la la land  having gone to Rajasthan attended the camel festival and having read an re-read this update,   I m back to comment...

AWESOME, MARVELOUS, BRILLIANT

The way you described the fair kept reminded me of "pushkar mela". Just  superb... Girl the description of the dinner place their journey their and the conversation just made me feel urge to go back there. I have experienced first hand how divine and calming the desert can look at night. The setting u described is turning me into a hopeless romantic.

Arnav does he realize he is being over over over possessive about KHushi..does he realize Y he feels like that I dont think so. The way he unbraided her hair to me is his way of showing ownership over her which even he at present does not realize he is. I can't wait to see when it hits him.

Khushi ohh my poor girl has managed to fall in love with Mr. Wrong or is it Mr. Right who is trying to be Mr. Wrong. Devi Maiiya uski raksha kare..

Well now coming to part which made me put the AC on...u pulled the carpet under me with that one never in my dreams I thought this is what will happen...now waiting for the next update is going to kill me...It was beautiful. I wonder if and when Arnav will know y he was given such a precious gift...nonetheless for now I hope he realizes this means a lottt, she said a lot through that one act. Yes she was attracted to him but she has always shown self control in the face of it...so I hope he realizes that here she went to that extend to soothe his pain..

PLZZZ UPDATE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 08 September 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnischarlotte74

ipkndFan Newbie
ipkndFan
ipkndFan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
awasome, beautiful. I read all the chapters in one go. The way you described rajestan is wonderful. Keep it up

charlotte74

gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I'm simply speechless..such exquisite descriptions of raw beauty, sensuality n purity..u r mkng me go weak in my knees..
i was wondering dat hw khushi handles d jerk arnav is in dis story..bt she's in love..n so is he..
bt wat m actually worried abt is d nxt chapter..arnav n khushi's reaction..oh god..my nails r gonna vanish soon if u dnt update soon..
loved d beautiful images u painted wid words abt d festival n d sceneries..i cud imagine evrythn in frnt of my eyes..
d pani puri scene n d braid opening scene was so sensous..electric!
waiting for more!

charlotte74

Go to top