Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 13)

guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
really beautiful...but i am confused about the story...how will he react if she becomes pregnant because of this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hi just found this story, read all 12 parts in one go, very interesting loved it.
please update soon.

charlotte74

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Wow.. that was .. hot...:) So finally she gave in.
Loved the description of the Desert festival. Googled to know more about it. You are right. India has so many locations worth exploring. Hope I get a chance to see Rajasthan again.
BTW you have mentioned "Gatte ki Kadhi" few times in your chapters. Googled about it and now I have to try it out. 

charlotte74

onlyindiaforums Newbie
onlyindiaforums
onlyindiaforums

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
It seems I managed to catch up on an update in my sleep deprived life! 

I'll be honest, I was taken by surprise. In fact, minus the 18+ warning, nothing could've ever given me an inkling that they would make love. But, in hindsight, nothing else would've made more sense in that highly charged and emotional situation.

I love the intelligent and perceptive man that Arnav is. He notices all these little things about her - how she loves dancing, how she hasn't been smiling much lately, how she takes care of Payal. Of course, he is illogical in judging Payal. In my opinion, she has given him no reason to think of her as desperate. She is here as much for Akash as for herself and their love.

While the lovemaking kind of makes the negotiations take a backseat, somehow I feel like he never really bought Khushi's "I want to negotiate, I am ready for a deal" stunt. If he did, he would've been his usual nasty self with scathing remarks about how they are all the same in the end! On the contrary, he was devastatingly almost loving to her throughout - in his own signature ways, that is. Be it the bangles, the gol gappas, the bandaid, or most importantly the conversation where they laid themselves bare in front of the other. Khushi is just what Arnav needs. Not backing down, giving him more than a piece of her mind, and frequently bringing him out of his delusional world which only revolves around himself mostly!

And now to my favorite part - what happens next :P Of course it's your story and you probably have everything mapped out in your mind, but I've not gotten the vibe from you that you'll hate me if I do some thinking aloud about what happens next. If you don't like it and would rather people not speculate, I'll not be offended if you tell me so and will remember that from the next time!

There is the obvious - of how Arnav may react and how Khushi may react. But, what would be intriguing for me would be if instead of the whole 'you lied to me so that I stay away from the palace so your sister can manipulate my brother, you practically threw yourself at me by asking to come out with me and now this so that you have something to blackmail me with' situation, Arnav and Khushi react unexpectedly. What if Arnav is the one who uses this to keep her near and the reason being practical without any explicit confessions? What if Khushi is the one who calmly takes blame saying that he was in a vulnerable state and that she should've gotten things under control/attempted to stop him and therefore she just tells him to forget it ever happened and wont matter after she is gone? What if Arnav is that one who (as usual) cannot take her indifference/rejection? I would kill for a sequence where Khushi tells him that he was very vulnerable and disturbed and she should've stopped what happened, they promised each other nothing and therefore should expect nothing, just pretend this didn't happen and move on (oh my God! and with your writing!). I've seen how Arnav hates it when Khushi acts like he doesn't matter or something they shared did not affect her.

Okay so that was verbal diarrhoea at it's worst, if you please. I realize that it's nothing close to what you have in mind, but I know you will still tolerate me :D 

About Arnav's reaction to Khushi being a virgin, I'm quite intrigued. More than the moment of realization, what intrigued me was that you made a mention of it a bit earlier during their lovemaking when he was "equally surprised at her diffidence." Irrespective of his thoughts on the issue, I'm just wondering just when Khushi has given him the impression that she isn't flustered or shy when it came to physical intimacy. 

Ramble done for now.

(As a rule, I never ask any authors about when they will update, but I'm traveling extensively and, if possible, want to know around when I should manage to log in to know what actually happened next.)

<3

Edited by onlyindiaforums - 08 September 2012 at 3:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

allzwelldpotnischarlotte74

--BumbleBee-- Goldie
--BumbleBee--
--BumbleBee--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
That was beautifully penned.
Loved it.
Can't wait to see how they each react after this.
Please update soon.
Thanks for the PM..

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

Wow.. that was .. hot...:) So finally she gave in.
Loved the description of the Desert festival. Googled to know more about it. You are right. India has so many locations worth exploring. Hope I get a chance to see Rajasthan again.
BTW you have mentioned "Gatte ki Kadhi" few times in your chapters. Googled about it and now I have to try it out. 

I think gatte ki kadi is similar to kadi pokoda ...where the kadi is yogurt based gravy in which bean fried pakora is added...gatta is soaked Chana dal ground with masalas and steamed... Is I am not mistaken... This recipe is there in an earlier chapter Smile
About desert festival... It is celebrated during winter when the heat is not too much...bikaner does have camel festival and katariasar village have campsites where camel safaris are arranged...Smile

dpotnis

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I am really scared for Khusi... Don't know what will be Arnav's reaction after this.. Is he gonna blame for giving in or will understand that it's was her support to him after knowing the truth about La n his past.
Knowing the the complete truth about Arnav's past with La i really felt bad. But felt proud for Arnav too. He never thought of ditching lav after knowing about the baby. He kept on giving her chances . I could understand his guilty feeling for Lav's death, his current action of keeping his family safe.
Thank God he realized that it's Khusi who he had met in the past.
the whole description of the festival was awesome. Him opening her hair, The bangle scene, then he took care of her everything was nice...

Do continue soon..  And yes before i forget lodz of congrats for the new thread...

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlyindiaforums

It seems I managed to catch up on an update in my sleep deprived life! 

I'll be honest, I was taken by surprise. In fact, minus the 18+ warning, nothing could've ever given me an inkling that they would make love. But, in hindsight, nothing else would've made more sense in that highly charged and emotional situation.

I love the intelligent and perceptive man that Arnav is. He notices all these little things about her - how she loves dancing, how she hasn't been smiling much lately, how she takes care of Payal. Of course, he is illogical in judging Payal. In my opinion, she has given him no reason to think of her as desperate. She is here as much for Akash as for herself and their love.

While the lovemaking kind of makes the negotiations take a backseat, somehow I feel like he never really bought Khushi's "I want to negotiate, I am ready for a deal" stunt. If he did, he would've been his usual nasty self with scathing remarks about how they are all the same in the end! On the contrary, he was devastatingly almost loving to her throughout - in his own signature ways, that is. Be it the bangles, the gol gappas, the bandaid, or most importantly the conversation where they laid themselves bare in front of the other. Khushi is just what Arnav needs. Not backing down, giving him more than a piece of her mind, and frequently bringing him out of his delusional world which only revolves around himself mostly!

And now to my favorite part - what happens next :P Of course it's your story and you probably have everything mapped out in your mind, but I've not gotten the vibe from you that you'll hate me if I do some thinking aloud about what happens next. If you don't like it and would rather people not speculate, I'll not be offended if you tell me so and will remember that from the next time!

There is the obvious - of how Arnav may react and how Khushi may react. But, what would be intriguing for me would be if instead of the whole 'you lied to me so that I stay away from the palace so your sister can manipulate my brother, you practically threw yourself at me by asking to come out with me and now this so that you have something to blackmail me with' situation, Arnav and Khushi react unexpectedly. What if Arnav is the one who uses this to keep her near and the reason being practical without any explicit confessions? What if Khushi is the one who calmly takes blame saying that he was in a vulnerable state and that she should've gotten things under control/attempted to stop him and therefore she just tells him to forget it ever happened and wont matter after she is gone? What if Arnav is that one who (as usual) cannot take her indifference/rejection? I would kill for a sequence where Khushi tells him that he was very vulnerable and disturbed and she should've stopped what happened, they promised each other nothing and therefore should expect nothing, just pretend this didn't happen and move on (oh my God! and with your writing!). I've seen how Arnav hates it when Khushi acts like he doesn't matter or something they shared did not affect her.

Okay so that was verbal diarrhoea at it's worst, if you please. I realize that it's nothing close to what you have in mind, but I know you will still tolerate me :D 

About Arnav's reaction to Khushi being a virgin, I'm quite intrigued. More than the moment of realization, what intrigued me was that you made a mention of it a bit earlier during their lovemaking Smilewhen he was "equally surprised at her diffidence." Irrespective of his thoughts on the issue, I'm just wondering just when Khushi has given him the impression that she isn't flustered or shy when it came to physical intimacy. 

Ramble done for now.

(As a rule, I never ask any authors about when they will update, but I'm traveling extensively and, if possible, want to know around when I should manage to log in to know what actually happened next.)

<3

I am going to have to read your comment a few times to give you an appropriate answer but you may be somewhat close...
 but let's have a conversation after the next couple of chapters so you can tell me if I was right or way off

About Arnav not reading khushi's shy reaction to him... I would attribute that to him "seeing" what he wanted to see... I have been trying to drive at something there ... Hope it wasn't too far fetched... I hope to lean on fictional license if something like that exists... This might lead to another discussion after next chapter

With so many debatable issues in mind ...if i were you...I wouldn't login until next Friday to check my update Smile

Go to top