Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 128)

thesh Goldie
thesh
thesh

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Great update

Except I HATE shyam and ria

They both shud commit suicide 2gether

I got d perfect name 4 them; shia

Poor Khushi, she thinks arnav is # wid that *

I hope she realizes the truth soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome update, waiting for next part

charlotte74

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Charlotte one little query how old r Arnav and Khushi?

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Awesome awesome update... This story is getting better and better with every update... Awww u gave us a much awaited post wedding kiss and I can completely understands Khushi's frustration having such a hot husband and then not going further than a kiss is gonna make anybody irritable with the culprit in this case the hot hubby dearest.

Shyam Shyam Shyam haven't u heard the saying" when the cat's away the mice can play" so it's ok to have your philandering ways outside the house but lusting after your brother on law's wife is not only gonna get u a thumping of a lifetime but also will get u evicted from the rich household( although I am assuming that your Anjilli is not a desperado like poojali) but I am guessing Shyam's gonna learn the hard way... Arnav's gonna gonna for his blood if he tries to do any hanky lanky with Khushi.

Poor Khushi, I've got all the sympathy for her and Arnav should sit with her and talk to her rather than giving her mixed signals all the time... Poor soul she is so confused as to what should she make out of her marriage? The sooner they talk to each other the better.

Yes there is lot of confusion because of Arnav's dogmatic attitude. Only time will heal it. Glad you liked the update.

Answering your question - I understand that all the ages are weaved into a mathematical puzzle in my earlier chapters. So here it is.
Arnav is 29
Khushi is 22
Anjali Shyam and Manav 31
Payal is 24 and Akash is 25

deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Arnav was very concern 2wards Khushi thats y he took her to the factory 2 avoid all the humiliation & on top of it in his bike wow what wonderful scene ever. I'm sure the lehenga was chosen by Arnav & not Anjali. The way he address her as his wife & called her 2 the stage was lovely. Their dance,  the song & the passionate kiss everything was written so beautifully. I hope Khushi will stop believing this Shyam but still I feel sad at the end when her eyes were moist while sleeping. Will they ever have a happy married life?????

charlotte74

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by farheen75

Awesome awesome update... This story is getting better and better with every update... Awww u gave us a much awaited post wedding kiss and I can completely understands Khushi's frustration having such a hot husband and then not going further than a kiss is gonna make anybody irritable with the culprit in this case the hot hubby dearest.

Shyam Shyam Shyam haven't u heard the saying" when the cat's away the mice can play" so it's ok to have your philandering ways outside the house but lusting after your brother on law's wife is not only gonna get u a thumping of a lifetime but also will get u evicted from the rich household( although I am assuming that your Anjilli is not a desperado like poojali) but I am guessing Shyam's gonna learn the hard way... Arnav's gonna gonna for his blood if he tries to do any hanky lanky with Khushi.

Poor Khushi, I've got all the sympathy for her and Arnav should sit with her and talk to her rather than giving her mixed signals all the time... Poor soul she is so confused as to what should she make out of her marriage? The sooner they talk to each other the better.

Yes there is lot of confusion because of Arnav's dogmatic attitude. Only time will heal it. Glad you liked the update.

Answering your question - I understand that all the ages are weaved into a mathematical puzzle in my earlier chapters. So here it is.
Arnav is 29
Khushi is 22
Anjali Shyam and Manav 31
Payal is 24 and Akash is 25

Thanx a lot for the answer... I have a feeling that Manav is Anjilli's new hero since Shyam is digging his own grave by trying to poison Khushi's mind against Saale Sahab and when he finds lets just say there will be hell to pay and since Arnav doesn't believe in forgiving people Shyam will be respectfully kicked out from Anjilli's life as well as from the Haveli as well.

charlotte74

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Why does your work always leave me a little breathless and always, always wanting more?

The silent understanding between Arnav and Khushi is so, so heart warming. You know the way he comes to her rescue, bringing with himself an unusual calm. And the palpable tension, a little sexual and on other levels too is unsettling to both of them I think. 

I sighed, not once but a lot at the end, just wondering sadly how much exactly does Khushi love her man. If only, he realized.

Beautiful, stunning writing, as always.

charlotte74

sias2 Senior Member
sias2
sias2

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
nice story..just came across and read it..loved it..please pm the update soon

charlotte74

Go to top