Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 127)

lovelyangel Senior Member
lovelyangel
lovelyangel

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Payal and Akash's wedding is giving us some quite romantic sequences between our lead.Although at first I was not that much interested in Pyal-Akash as a couple because they are quite dormant as compared to the leading personalities of their siblingsTongue,but now I am very much excited for their marriage(as you have performed arshi's mehndi on Payash mehndi ceremony).I loved this sequence in the show and I am quite sure it's gonna be wonderful ride with youBig smile.

Wow,Arnav you are a thorough romantic.What I can't understand is that why is he not leading things forward?yup,I know he care for Khushi's sentiments and emotions but the fact is that he infact made love to her even when they were not married,even at that time he seduced her(which infact was the result of her seduction).So,now what is stopping him???

I loved the way Arnav cared for Khushi and distracted her.Khushi's red chrni(I can imagine Sanaya looking stunning it) and I have no doubts of the fact that why Arnav couldnot resist to kiss herWink.

Shyam...tou mujh say mar khaye ga insan ka bacha banAngry

Ooops...Khushi went to sleep while weeping,but I am happy that Arnav knows this fact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
hate shayam yaar ...he ruined everything...
now arnav will misunderstand her tears for something else...
and the kiss was mind blowing...
dont take too much time for next update...

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyangel

Payal and Akash's wedding is giving us some quite romantic sequences between our lead.Although at first I was not that much interested in Pyal-Akash as a couple because they are quite dormant as compared to the leading personalities of their siblingsTongue,but now I am very much excited for their marriage(as you have performed arshi's mehndi on Payash mehndi ceremony).I loved this sequence in the show and I am quite sure it's gonna be wonderful ride with youBig smile.

Wow,Arnav you are a thorough romantic.What I can't understand is that why is he not leading things forward?yup,I know he care for Khushi's sentiments and emotions but the fact is that he infact made love to her even when they were not married,even at that time he seduced her(which infact was the result of her seduction).So,now what is stopping him???

I loved the way Arnav cared for Khushi and distracted her.Khushi's red chrni(I can imagine Sanaya looking stunning it) and I have no doubts of the fact that why Arnav couldnot resist to kiss herWink.

Shyam...tou mujh say mar khaye ga insan ka bacha banAngry

Ooops...Khushi went to sleep while weeping,but I am happy that Arnav knows this fact.

He made love to her assuming that she was a older woman who is okay with a physical relationship. 

But he found out she was a young girl and this was her first time, he was a little shocked. 

Also, somewhere he also thinks that she used her body to deceive him for Payal's sake.

That's the reason he is being wary. But with time he will get over it.

lovelyangel

pips27 Senior Member
pips27
pips27

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
offooo...why this snake has to ruin their perfect romantic moment Angry Angry Angry

charlotte74

zoyadarkrose Senior Member
zoyadarkrose
zoyadarkrose

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Shyam is such an annoying asshole,isnt he? Angry That kiss was quite hot,so was the dance Embarrassed
Akash is such an irresponsible guy,isnt he?
I wish Arnav would talk to Khushi & clear the misunderstandings Unhappy

charlotte74

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I am so late. But nm. You sent the PM's late. Its good that I stalked our thread. That update was awesome. Just loved the description of the lehenga. I think it was Arnav's choice. I hope when the other material is ready with her suggestions, he will make another lehenga for her with it. Or may be a saree. Are you planning to make Arnav jealous by Manav and Khushi's friendship? And that kiss was hott. So hamri mange puri ki apne. Danyavad.It was really beautiful the way you weaved it in the story. Next to go will be the wall of pillows.This Shyam is more evil than the serial one and is creeping me out. Hope she locks the door every time she is alone. 

charlotte74

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
love this so much.  

charlotte74

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve