Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 117)

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
K, I am proud to a stalker for DR, bcos ur updates are simply outstanding..
You were very successful in transporting me to DR land celebrating the mehendi, then awesome bike ride , with gust of wind blowingWink , then back to haveli for that Dance and finally that steamy kiss! 
Ahh life is indeed complete, till that creep Shyam shows up and poisons Khushi's mind...
Loved the update K and Hugfor the almost early update!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Kookiemonster

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Amazing just amazing... Boo hoo hoo Wednesday update done till next Wednesday..

By the way the song mere hath on me nau chudiyan hain... Has more suggestive lyrics than kuch khas ha..
It has lines ... Like. Mere darzi aaj meri Jung ho gayi  kal choli silayi aaj tang ho gayi..
Tu ladki thi aaj patang  ho gayi..
 Mere Saiyan ne kya aaj kam tune...

I know from personal experience.. Innocent girls dance merrily in this song.. But immediately after being newly married it is impossible to dance I this song.,in front of your partner..because the lyrics are suggestive of lost innocence..LOL..if u had incorporated this part would have been cute..my point..
This song and Athra baras from anjaam both have very racy lyrics.. Which innocent minds don't get on..LOL

Edited by msin - 10 October 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

amritab Senior Member
amritab
amritab

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Two steps forward, one step back.  A caring, "heart-constricting" Arnav coming to the fore and I for one am in grave danger of falling for him :)  The description of the "dance" had me laughing out loud while the moments after the dance had me sighing - so well done you!  The choice of song is inspired - shayad yeh pyar hai, Arnav!
This Shyam guy is getting braver and Khushi needs to trust her instincts when it comes to him.
I hope that Arnav and Khushi can have just a friendly conversation soon - one in which perhaps Arnav discovers Khushi's design talents - I would love to see them working together so that Arnav can learn more about the real Khushi and vice versa.  Not that I am averse to some *ahem ahem* as well ;)

charlotte74

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Res
Thank u hon!!!
Amazing update!!! loved loved loved it...
This Shyam guy is getting into my nerves now... He is trying to bring rift in their relationship!!! AngryAngry
 Awww the dance and the KISS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I was hoping for more though... WinkBig smile Besharam me!!

Anyways love where the story is going... Why i have this feeling that there gonna be a big fight between Arhi soon!! hhhmmm
Before the fight, Romance toh banta hai!! shadi ka mahol hai... bohat kuch hosakta hai... haina??!!! "Ahem ahem" Big smileLOL

great update!!
Excited for next update...
update soon

Edited by khusiarnav - 10 October 2012 at 10:31am
trpbabe Senior Member
trpbabe
trpbabe

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Loved the story so far. Please continue...

charlotte74

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

Amazing just amazing... Boo hoo hoo Wednesday update done till next Wednesday..

By the way the song mere hath on me nau chudiyan hain... Has more suggestive lyrics than kuch khas ha..
It has lines ... Like. Mere darzi aaj meri Jung ho gayi  kal choli silayi aaj tang ho gayi..
Tu ladki thi aaj patang  ho gayi..
 Mere Saiyan ne kya aaj kam tune...

I know from personal experience.. Innocent girls dance merrily in this song.. But immediately after being newly married it is impossible to dance I this song.,in front of your partner..because the lyrics are suggestive of lost innocence..LOL..if u had incorporated this part would have been cute..my point..
This song and Athra baras from anjaam both have very racy lyrics.. Which innocent minds don't get on..LOL

I am innocent Embarrassed so I put the song without knowing the lyrics that come down the line LOL

khusiarnav

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritab

Two steps forward, one step back.  A caring, "heart-constricting" Arnav coming to the fore and I for one am in grave danger of falling for him :)  The description of the "dance" had me laughing out loud while the moments after the dance had me sighing - so well done you!  The choice of song is inspired - shayad yeh pyar hai, Arnav!
This Shyam guy is getting braver and Khushi needs to trust her instincts when it comes to him.
I hope that Arnav and Khushi can have just a friendly conversation soon - one in which perhaps Arnav discovers Khushi's design talents - I would love to see them working together so that Arnav can learn more about the real Khushi and vice versa.  Not that I am averse to some *ahem ahem* as well ;)

what you say would only be logical wouldn't it Amrita? Not averse to *ahem ahem* eh? You are part of a group then Wink
naina50 Groupbie
naina50
naina50

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
That was a great update.. Thanks.

charlotte74

Go to top