Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 (Page 107)

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Moi is also here.
ready with Peepli to set the stalker camp.


Two of us here..where are the rest.. Kookie, shall we have some cookies till kavi makes her entry??? LOL

Me thinks others are sleeping.
We are all time stalkers.
We report frequently.
Bhakti , Priya and others are late.
Yesof coursewe can eat as many cookies as we want.


Yeah..it its our shift now...when we sleep they will carry on the stalking..anyhow, kavi will get no reprieve whatsoever..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Kookiemonster

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by segad

bugging you for an update




You are first and way too early my dear ... it's just mondaySmile


Goodness, do we have a first for stalking too Shocked ..

Too much competition Peepli.Wink


*sighs* .. Btw you can call me shal... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Kookiemonster

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Kavi, do start a DR cc..the invites being all your charming stalkers...


cc kya hai?

CC bole to chat club.
you know those private ones with invite only.
you can make one and all the stalkers like us can discuss DR to our hearts content.
LOL


at times, kavi can give us spoilers too.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Moi is also here.
ready with Peepli to set the stalker camp.


Two of us here..where are the rest.. Kookie, shall we have some cookies till kavi makes her entry??? LOL

Me thinks others are sleeping.
We are all time stalkers.
We report frequently.
Bhakti , Priya and others are late.
Yesof coursewe can eat as many cookies as we want.


Yeah..it its our shift now...when we sleep they will carry on the stalking..anyhow, kavi will get no reprieve whatsoever..
Kavi wont update till Wednesday/thursday.
We are way too early.
But still we are true phangirls of DR.
Itna to karna banta hai boss.
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by segad

bugging you for an update




You are first and way too early my dear ... it's just mondaySmile


Goodness, do we have a first for stalking too Shocked ..

Too much competition Peepli.Wink


*sighs* .. Btw you can call me shal... Big smile
Nice to meet you Shal, You can call me Kookie.
Does Shal has hidden meanings too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74Cetroniapeepli

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by peepli

Kavi, do start a DR cc..the invites being all your charming stalkers...


cc kya hai?

CC bole to chat club.
you know those private ones with invite only.
you can make one and all the stalkers like us can discuss DR to our hearts content.
LOL


at times, kavi can give us spoilers too.. LOL

Ya, some puzzle, jingle anything.
We will also like her on facebook ,twitter and everywhere.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetroniacharlotte74peepli

lovelyangel Senior Member
lovelyangel
lovelyangel

Joined: 23 August 2012
Posts: 487

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
wow...23 pages of comments after the recent update,don't you think it's time to updateDead

Edited by lovelyangel - 08 October 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 5411

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by segad

bugging you for an update




You are first and way too early my dear ... it's just mondaySmile


Goodness, do we have a first for stalking too Shocked ..

Too much competition Peepli.Wink


*sighs* .. Btw you can call me shal... Big smile

Nice to meet you Shal, You can call me Kookie.
Does Shal has hidden meanings too?


you too kookie..shal has hidden meanings, but nothing as delicious as kookie...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74CetroniaKookiemonster

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MOD please close this post. Thanks

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 144   Views: 54292

-Zara- 144 54292 13 May 2013 at 9:37am by -Zara-
Desert Love(Mayur,AR,Sajan)-update part 4 page 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: Faria.   Replies: 294   Views: 17469

Faria. 294 17469 21 August 2011 at 1:04pm by vishalfool
AR OS Love Blossoms PAGE 3 || Note PAGE 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: angelic_angel   Replies: 58   Views: 38408

angelic_angel 58 38408 12 May 2011 at 11:08am by swamii92
A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Munchkin.   Replies: 1193   Views: 175949

Munchkin. 1193 175949 10 April 2011 at 8:10am by Riddss
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 30   Views: 19379

Veiledbeauty 30 19379 31 July 2009 at 8:04pm by Veiledbeauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index