Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ss2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow good update. They both miss each other.
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soloperson

K, now this one was one perfect update...loved every single detail in this..flawless narration...first of all a big hug for you for not sending Khushi alone with Shyam and Manav to the rescue, what a darling, I hope in future you will make his dream come true😉...loved the convo betwn him and Khushi, how Khushi found out that he is in love with Anjali...I am also glad that he saw that SOS look on Khushi's face about Shyam...

mamiji revealing true colors with Payal being the PERECT mean saasu ma, and Akash spineless irresponsible boy still, BUT I am soo glad that Payal has Khushi to the rescue...
In spite of her dreams of having a child hindered running a NGO which serves the purpose,shows Anjali's heart...
Last but not he least,now what shall I call that passion, seriously K , can I just shoot Akash?..😆...
Now why the heck is bitwa mad at her that she was a designer instead of a model? So now that bitwa is mad and filled with passion can we expect something rough😳...
K seriously rocked with this update, very fulfilling update!!! One of ur best...

Hey Priya ! First you commented in thread 2 and I was searching in thread 3. 
I can really count on you to understand my Arnav ... you are seriously competing with B on this. you said bitwa is mad an filled with passion and can we expect something rough. See...that's how you covert anger into passion. 
Bitwa's anger is not very big deal Priya... I think I might have made it look a little more than what it is actually going to be 😆
nikita-nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkz 4 pm dr..!
js lvd it..
nd d dialog..i havnt been wit ria or anyothr aftr u stormd in2 ma life...!
muah lvd it.!
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Hey Priya ! First you commented in thread 2 and I was searching in thread 3. 
I can really count on you to understand my Arnav ... you are seriously competing with B on this. you said bitwa is mad an filled with passion and can we expect something rough. See...that's how you covert anger into passion. 
Bitwa's anger is not very big deal Priya... I think I might have made it look a little more than what it is actually going to be 😆

So from ur reply, can I safely conclude that the act which was left abrupt will be completed in the next update?.😳...btw La died of drug overdose, is it suicide or murder?..
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soloperson

So from ur reply, can I safely conclude that the act which was left abrupt will be completed in the next update?.😳...btw La died of drug overdose, is it suicide or murder?..

all in good time my dear 
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think I am still a little dazed reading Arnav and Khushi's encounter. You have written it so beautifully, so sensually. And there are a select few writers who can write such scenes and make their readers feel the brimming passion, desire flitting in the atmosphere. Exquisite, truly.
BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ok srsly can u plz give us a date or time of ur nxt update??
i m tired of checking it every now n den...hun plz dont do dis us...plzzz update soonn..
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARUN-myladdu

ok srsly can u plz give us a date or time of ur nxt update??

i m tired of checking it every now n den...hun plz dont do dis us...plzzz update soonn..

I usually update within  a week dear 
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavi please please update by Wednesday. Wed is Dashahara. So pl plan for update dear!
Cvs are showing crap on the show and then there is a spoiler. I am really upset.
So Aapko sincere request hai ki update delay na kare.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Charlotte new to ur ff dear must say mind blowing ff just loved it the concept the way u wrote it very subtle and beautiful to the point and no nonsense! congrats dear 4 writing such beautiful piece and it is a pleasure to read pls cont. to do such fine work kudus to u i read all of it in 2 days and tank u 4 updating part 19 will read it now but before want to tell u how much loved it!👏😛jorda!