Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 - Page 94

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice story..just came across and read it..loved it..please pm the update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update! Oolala! Even i am dreaming thinking abt arnav. No wonder khushi loses her mind 😆 And the kiss..omg..loved the update. Its just getting better and better by every passing update
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mistyrains

Why does your work always leave me a little breathless and always, always wanting more?

The silent understanding between Arnav and Khushi is so, so heart warming. You know the way he comes to her rescue, bringing with himself an unusual calm. And the palpable tension, a little sexual and on other levels too is unsettling to both of them I think. 

I sighed, not once but a lot at the end, just wondering sadly how much exactly does Khushi love her man. If only, he realized.

Beautiful, stunning writing, as always.

Hey Sona! Nice to hear from you. 
aquagal thumbnail

Oh I was waiting for you to update.. Thanx for the awesome update..😊

Loved how Arnav took Khushi out watching her sad due to those comments & how he respected her suggestion regarding the fabric.😊
I love Dr. Manav. He's really nice. Sometimes I feel he likes Anjali as more than a friend.
Arnav is besotted with his beautiful wife. The answer he gave to Ria & then the dance - simply wow... Well about the kiss.. I'm still speechless!! I'm feeling light-headed right now thinking about that😳 *facepalm*

Why shyam has to be such a creep always?
Overall it was awesome... This FF is one of my favorites right now.. I'm so happy to be reading it...
Love u..Thanx

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the update late last night and forgot to res! Now I am late for comment!

Anyways, the update was great! The kiss was beautiful. Thanx a lot for that.
Will Khushi know that Arnav selected Lehenga for Khushi?  There are subtle references where we can feel that Arnav feels about Khushi which is more than mere attraction.
Loved how Arnav took out Khushi on bike to distract her. And when you updated last night the pic was not there! But thanks a lot. It suits the update very very much.
          Please I can't tolerate Shyam. He is sure going to create misunderstandings between Arshi. Please dont let him win this for prolonged time like in the show.
          I think Khushi and Arnav need to communicate with each other rather than presuming things.
         It's sad Kavi,  that you can update only once a week. But thanx for preceding it by a day this week. I wish you could give 2 per week. But I know we all have responsibilities outside IF and IPK.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. 

I love the other side of Arnav and Kushi. The side which they yearn for each other :)

Mami is mami with her sharp tongue. But shouldnt I be thanking her here? :P 

The distraction is done without any questions. 

Dance? Really? That too Arnav called for it? Is it cos Riya? that she was asking unwanted ques..

Shyam is finding his ways slowly. Sigh. Hope Arnav finds it soon!!

Thanks for the pm
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
H,m nice arnav And khushi are trying to cope with each other and bloody shyam always lurking around to get a chance
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing update...m falling in love wid dis story wid every chp...hate shaam though kick him out fast...loved d kisss...more wont do any harm.m sure...cont sooon plzzz...waitingEdited by massu91 - 11 years ago
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing concept...i love dis ff...*sigh* finally complete all d chaps...but still want more...
Do pm me frm d nxt onwards...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: shree10

Read the update late last night and forgot to res! Now I am late for comment!

Anyways, the update was great! The kiss was beautiful. Thanx a lot for that.
Will Khushi know that Arnav selected Lehenga for Khushi?  There are subtle references where we can feel that Arnav feels about Khushi which is more than mere attraction.
Loved how Arnav took out Khushi on bike to distract her. And when you updated last night the pic was not there! But thanks a lot. It suits the update very very much.
          Please I can't tolerate Shyam. He is sure going to create misunderstandings between Arshi. Please dont let him win this for prolonged time like in the show.
          I think Khushi and Arnav need to communicate with each other rather than presuming things.
         It's sad Kavi,  that you can update only once a week. But thanx for preceding it by a day this week. I wish you could give 2 per week. But I know we all have responsibilities outside IF and IPK.

I really wish I could update twice ...but I am very particular about the things that go in an update and tend to obsess over it a lot...hence the delay...