Fan Fictions

Arhi: Desert Rose #2 Chapter 17 updated page 116 - Page 89

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow.. a kiss on the stage... how romantic arnav...
cmon khushi dont listen to shyam,,, cant u see how arnav cares for u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did I ever told u I hate shyam if not I m telling u now that I hate shyam why he is a mood spoiler...khushi was so much happy after that kiss that shyam arghh!!
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing piece i just wanna kill that shyam the creeeppp
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
spontaneous is a word I would like to associate with arnav but the man is too smart to be plain spontaneous, he's always a step ahead, he's always organized and plans ahead yet when he goes ahead and kisses his wife - whom he just won't accept he's in love with - I would like to believe there is a streak of spontaneity in he man. he cannot possibly plan a kiss now can he?

shyam the creep, why do you love the snake so much? there's enough issues between the mind and heart yet shyam has to be as jist and annoying and creepy as ever.

the little things make your work so beautiful, the simple expression of care when he took her to the factory, when he absentmindedly spoke his hert out to ria, when he felt joyous at the a in her mehndi, the notice taken of her tears, such small things. so beautiful
NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Eeek AN UPDATE! πŸ€— Thank you sooo much! 😳

That Shyam...😑 oh how he urks me to no end. I don't want Khushi to misunderstand Arnav again but I know she will. 😭

I love how he thought about Khushi, distracting her from the old hags, letting that Ria know just how lost he was in his wife, that ASR! 😳

And thats kiss 😳 oh la la, I loved it, thanks for giving us some steam amidst all the drama! πŸ˜‰

esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...πŸ‘ creepwa is back on his backstabbing πŸ˜‘ hope khushi doesn't buy his lies 
meera06 thumbnail
Everything was going so well and that Shyam had to ruin it towards the end...
God the last part made me so sad...
FAB update..
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

fabulous update

very hot kiss

could Shyam be be anymore creepy, such a snake

Khushi go with your gut, you know Shyam is evil, do not believe him.

can't wait to read next chapter

Edited by seeta_naips - 11 years ago
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
thanks 4 d pm
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum update loved it loved the way u discribe rajesthani style costums mami n her relatives uff love he take her on bike ride to factry to distraceher mind n their dance on khush khass was indeed khass n kiss was very very khass lol shaym n ria two disguisting sick peeps urggg hate them poor khushi feel bad for her hope things becum better btwn them soon thx for pm dear