Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it😊
Arnav denied for suhaagraat rasam due to Khushi & this has now gone against him. Not fair!!!
Creepy shyam!!!😑 Why he has to be this much disgusting? At times I feel he is the one responsible for Lavanya's death & the child too.. May be my over-productive brain but can't help it. He is behaving like a despo on the loose run.. Wanna hit him with something..
Arnav's room, sorry now Mrs. & Mr. Raizada'a bedroom was described fantastically. Such a taste man!!!
Loved the closet scene.. I was expecting some romantic moments though.. that was also romantic but I mean some kisses when they too wanted it.. Too much of self control for the two people in love thanx to the misunderstanding. 
Last scene of Arnav picking up Khushi in her arms 7 thn saying "all you need to do is ask me" was awesome..πŸ˜† Brought a huge smile on my face... I can imagine him smirking when he said if they are competing in this, he is sure to winπŸ˜‰ 
Muuaaahhh!!!! A big Hug πŸ€—specially for this last segment..
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Shyam is so annoying, hopefully Arnav kick his ass and won't misunderstand khushi and believe in her for once

Arhi moments are always cute
can't wait to read more

Thanx for the pmJ

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
lovely.
liked it.
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb.

but i really wanted to kill that snake now...

thanks 4 d pm
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As alwz... ur story alws leav me spell bound ... n evn thz tym.. read d update long tym bk..bt cudn post till nw... thnqq sooo mch fr d loong update... it was a greaat read... alwyz lov ur descriptions... d way u giv impportnc to all d finer details jst make d reading more enjoyable... am so glad evry1 accepted thwm nd also tht shyam is nt really able to do much nd thnxto his dailogue she is in bed wid him...lol... i wonderr wen thy r gonna say thy lov each othr... i hv a doubt... does arnav realis tht he is in lov wd khushi..?? Hmmm cnt wait fr anothr week to pass to read d nxt.. nd dis tym fr a chnge y dntu surprise us by givin a terfc update a lil earlier... hehe... πŸ‘ a
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee onee...
thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 This is the state your writing meaves me in...dreamyyy. My heart always races as I'm about to finish reading one chapter as I pray I see a 'next' link to the bottom of the page. πŸ˜† I am si addicted to your writing, have mercy is it good.

You have captured the essence of Arnav and Khushi's characters so perfectly with an added bit of fire, if I had it my way, this would be the version of them I see on tv!  Naughty Arnav most of the time and a Khushi who isn't afraid to admit that she wants him sooo badly! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ hahahaahahaahaha

Oh gawd please update soon! 😭
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in love
i am in love
i am in loooveee...wid dis FF...:)
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the description of that grihapravesh saree. A man ruthless with words, Arnav, does not spare anyone even his Di and Nani..
Shyam is 😑 no other words to say.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it

superb

both are hopeless