Frequent Posters

tinkerbel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update...thanx for pm dear..
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Edited, re edited and re re edited my res on pg 58...
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I literally killed my mobile by pressing like btn but it seems it's again on strike...
Amazing update. Though Arshi loved each other( may be they haven't realized it yet) they r getting married for the sake of their siblings.
What r creepwas creepy plans now??
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was simply superb. Finally they got married but not b4 sealing it with a passionate kiss. The way Arnav handled his Mami was brilliant I must say. He knows how to play his cards smartly. Atleast now Khushi realize that Arnav is such a responsible guy & he take care of his family with lot of care & concern.

I hate shyam😑 he is so shameless still trying to lust over her. 
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey fab update, loved it, i just wait eagerly for this to be updated always. Superb writing
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: peepli

R..me again kavi.. πŸ˜† I am such a creepy stalker πŸ˜†
Edited:

That was a hasty wedding..hope we won't have one more with the pheres.. πŸ˜†

Mamiji and her theatrics ..she is so bitchy...wonder how happy payal will be with such a mother in law..

Shyam is sleazy and anjali seems to have no idea about him..

Arnav is so dispassionate...

The update seemed like a setting for future things to unfold..hope Arnav doesn't misunderstand khushi due to shyam..

Re edited:
And wanted to ask, nani isn't angry about this hasty wedding...and why didn't arnav go for a, proper marriage with all the rituals and inviting all the guests..is it because of what happened with lavanya ..

Re re edited:

my prediction for next update
the last line..arnav sees her woebegone expression and will think she is thinking of surajji..
πŸ˜†

Nani isn't really angry with Arnav because she understands that 
1) Arnav married Khushi to save her from the scandal
2) From his past behaviour she also knows that he wasn't really interested in marriage --- basically she knows he is slightly eccentric
3) Also she is happy that the girl is from Lucknow πŸ˜Š

Arnav has never really been interested in marriage ...even with Lavanya he agreed only when he was forced to... 
At this point of time they are both just doing it for their siblings' sake ...

Seeing her expression he is thinking that she hates being married to him --- thats all πŸ˜Š
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg, Arnav and khushi got married in such a haste.I think he married Khushi to restore her honor. Coz deep down he loves her. 
Hmm, Khushi proposed him not to get physical after marriage. Gosh she just made me laugh.She even can't control herself when he touches her, how she will control when they will share the same bed!
The kiss was so sensuous!
Mami is an evil bitch. Arnav knows how to handle her.
I wish Akash and Payal get married soon. Khushi's sacrifice shouldn't go in vain.
Awesome update as usual.
aquagal thumbnail
He has made it not clear to her why is he marrying her,  I mean about the attraction.
But now they're married, I'm hoping they'll find out about their mutual feelings soon..
Feeling bad that Payal will have to bear with Mamiji..
Shyam will remain creep as ever.. Khushi should stay away from him. & should tell Arnav if he continues with his cheap tactics..
very well written..loved it..
Can't wait for next update..
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update yaar 😊
You might think that I must have got tired of saying this again & again. .but what to do you keep amazing me everytime. .finaly they got married. Ha Shyam got the shock of his life. .& that kiss was HOT 😳 The way you described what Arnav's going through in Khushi's perceptive was great.& the convo b/w mami & Arnav . .πŸ‘ I so wish Arnav would do this in real. . . .wish Arnav would bare his feelings to Khushi. .poor girl
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mami really needs to like...grow up...or just..shut up...really I'm glad Arnav said all those things to her...Shyam is just creepy beyond creepiness...does that make sense? I can't wait to read the next update!!!