Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by LoLo - 11 years ago
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Th wait finally ends
U have updated
Okay now to the point arnav felt cheated poor armie but khushi is stuck doesn't know how to make him understand her feelings sad
And evil shyam on prowl as always payal like the serial one isn't bothered or doesn't bother to know how her sister struggles or wat r her feelings I wnder jow dumb and inconsiderate one can be
Awesome write up
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For some odd reason I don't hate Arnav for saying the things he said nor do I like him...but I do feel bad for Khushi...and then there's Shyam...wow can he get any eviller? And is Khushi somehow going to be blamed for something which is not her fault? Well I suppose I shall wait and read...oh yes I'm glad Akash has his memory back but...I don't know I just feel like there is something dark looming...Thanks for the PM
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad buttt verrry nicee updatee 👏
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..
this was the exact thing i feared
i dont know how arhi are going to get out of this mess...
and now that shyam...he disgusts me...
plz update soon...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Much awaited update!!

Things went beyond repair between them. Both of them spoiled it with their own words and misunderstandings.

Im so sad with whatever happened. And he went away from haveli due to this heart break? And who the hell is Ria?

Shyam is back in track. How do he know Kushi actually? That he started lusting on her.

Clever villain. And same blind Anjali?

Aakash is back and is standing against Arnav! Bang on!

Thanks for the pm
lovelyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The dialogues between Arnav and Khushi were zabardast,you wrote them in great accordance with their mental state and situation.I am a bit sad that Arnav didnot believe Khushi,but why fear when our cupidwa i.e snakewa is here.I am sure that whatever Shyam baba would do,it would always help in bringing Arhi closer because he is so stupid of a villan to think that he can get Khushi who will be close relative of Akash and his rani sahiba and still remain uncaught.
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that wad a touching update..  =)
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shyam the sleaze ball!!!!! One good thing is he will make sure aakash n Payal get married!!!

After that our darling Arnav is ther to save the day for khushi!!!!!! Kahan jayega bachke!!!! Has to come back!!!!!

Great update!!!!!!
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update.. Arnav feeling deceived is quite reasonable considering khushi made Arnav feel that their love making was nothing more than a distraction for her.

I so glad that Akash after recognizing Payal accepted her and the child. I couldn't imagine how would have felt if Akash was a pussy to not fight for his love..