Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*SHAME ON US* WORLDWIDE PETITION (Page 25)

-PM4mRonnie- Senior Member
-PM4mRonnie-
-PM4mRonnie-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
yeah will do that too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronniecarter

yeah will do that too

thanks dear.
aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Done Smile

Roslyn1991

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Dear Rozlyn,Thank you for your post. I am also upset with the current track but it is not mean that i am not a fan of ARSHI/IPKKND/SARUN.The only reason is i never agree with your points thats all.

Roslyn1991

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
If I may respectfully reply  -

I have gone through your petition not once but twice. However, I could NOT get myself to sign it , for the simple reason that it does not capture what I PERSONALLY feel is the biggest issue of the show ...focus shifting from arshi to poojali. THAT should be the BIGGEST demand , and I don't see that as the highlight at all of the petition...so I haven't signed...respectfully.

I agree that you have raised a lot of points in your petition...but the problem is , there are too many. You realistically cannot expect CVs to fix all the loopholes listed, give them a few to focus on. If I were a CV and reading that list, I'd give up after no.7LOL ( no offense). Also, some of them, to me, seemed irrelevant at this point - how will it impact the story if arnav comes to know of 101 ways to irritate ASR ??? I think there are a lot of bigger loopholes to fix ( agree on points related to Shyam , contract marriage etc), we should limit our demands to that.

Regarding Khushi's degradation - I think CVs need to get over the Poojali-Dadi obsession to do that. Too many tracks right now.

Hope i've made my reasoning clear - please do try to understand , though I know you are very angry Shocked. I want to save IPKKND as much as you , I just dont think giving a laundry list is the way to do it. A more focussed approach ( move away from Poojali, get LM back) will work better. But again, just my opinion. Sorry if I offended you in any manner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991JniISHRA83

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Omg !! Not even 1000?
Ohh My God !! Plz Guyz sign in , It's for Arshi , for Sarun , for Ipkknd !!

Plz Guyz !

Roslyn1991

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

I have gone through your petition not once but twice. However, I could NOT get myself to sign it , for the simple reason that it does not capture what I PERSONALLY feel is the biggest issue of the show ...focus shifting from arshi to poojali. THAT should be the BIGGEST demand , and I don't see that as the highlight at all of the petition...so I haven't signed...respectfully.

I agree that you have raised a lot of points in your petition...but the problem is , there are too many. You realistically cannot expect CVs to fix all the loopholes listed, give them a few to focus on. If I were a CV and reading that list, I'd give up after no.7LOL ( no offense). Also, some of them, to me, seemed irrelevant at this point - how will it impact the story if arnav comes to know of 101 ways to irritate ASR ??? I think there are a lot of bigger loopholes to fix ( agree on points related to Shyam , contract marriage etc), we should limit our demands to that.

Regarding Khushi's degradation - I think CVs need to get over the Poojali-Dadi obsession to do that. Too many tracks right now.

Hope i've made my reasoning clear - please do try to understand , though I know you are very angry Shocked. I want to save IPKKND as much as you , I just dont think giving a laundry list is the way to do it. A more focussed approach ( move away from Poojali, get LM back) will work better. But again, just my opinion. Sorry if I offended you in any manner.

I totally agree with you

Roslyn1991

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JPJ83

Originally posted by enness

I totally agree with you

thanks :) just felt I needed to bring some clarity as to why i suspect people aren't signing

Roslyn1991

Go to top