Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*SHAME ON US* WORLDWIDE PETITION (Page 19)

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flashy30

Signed, shared on twitter and facebook and also commented.

Thank u very very very much dear.
U did great help.

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamannausa

Signed in. Great jobClap

Thanks u so much dear.
Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by Rozyln

The loop holes:

1. Will papers still attached to the cradle of the Anjali's killed child.

2. Arnav doesn't know that Khushi has sold her bangles to bring plants for him.

3. Khushi doesn't know that it was Arnav who has put those silver coins in chamko detergent.

4. Anjali still don't know that Khushi is the same girl who fell into Arnav's arms during Lucknow fashion show. Till now no one in Raizada family know about it.

5. They don't know Khushi has got such a bad publicity in Lucknow. And that is the reason why she came to Delhi.

6. No one knows that the chikankari sarees brought by Khushi was actually ripped by Manorama. So actually the name Phati saree should be for Manorama mami.

7. No one know that the sweets Khushi made for Anjali's wedding anniversary was actually spoiled by Manorama mami.

8. Arnav still don't know that Anjali had actually blackmailed Khushi with the contract(that she should work for 15 days or pay 1 lakh ) to train Lavanya.

9. Till date no one knows that Shashi was paralysed because of Shyam and  knew his true colors.

10. No one knows the reason behind Arnav and Lavanya's break up.

11. Nobody knows that Shyam tried to kill Anjali in many ways( electric shock, ether spray, scorpion attack, car accident)

12. No one knows the contract marriage of Arnav and Khushi.

13. Arnav is still unaware of Khushi's 101 ways to irritate ASR.

14. After Anjali's car accident no one(police, mechanic) said to Arnav that the breaks were tampered.

15. After running the dabba service and giving tuitions did khushi return ASR's money?

16.  If channels reported about Arnav and Lavanya'why dint they report about him and khushi? Media coverage was just in the beginning.

17. Gupta House is not at all aware about Shyam is out of RM even after ARSHI's engagement.

18. Shyam staying in GH and Khushi didn't give that as a witness to prove herself.

19. Before getting Kidnapped Arnav didn't believed Khushi then what happened suddenly which made him trust Khushi so much?

20. Anjali had broken glass pieces in her feet then how come doctor didn't mentioned about it to anyone?

21. There were blood stains on the floor when Anjali got hurt in her feet with glass pieces. How come didn't anybody noticed it?

22. They have removed Mama Ji from the show without giving any information about him, whether he is quitting or is ill. It was Arnav's roka and they haven't shown him at all.

Hey ROZYLN , all that u have pointed above r not loop holes because all the doings of a person can't be known by others.
          Only the follwing  r acceptable loopholes :
  1. Will papers still attached to the cradle of the Anjali's killed child

4 .Anjali still don't know that Khushi is the same girl who fell into Arnav's arms during Lucknow fashion show. Till now no one in Raizada family know about it.

8. Arnav still don't know that Anjali had actually blackmailed Khushi with the contract(that she should work for 15 days or pay 1 lakh ) to train Lavanya.

11. Nobody knows that Shyam tried to kill Anjali in many ways( electric shock, car accident)

14. After Anjali's car accident no one(police, mechanic) said to Arnav that the breaks were tampered.

17. Gupta House is not at all aware about Shyam is out of RM even after ARSHI's engagement.

1. Anjali had broken glass pieces in her feet then how come doctor didn't mentioned about it to anyone?

2. There were blood stains on the floor when Anjali got hurt in her feet with glass pieces. How come didn't anybody noticed it?

We should reason out sensibly & be fair. 

9. Till date no one knows that Shashi was paralysed because of Shyam and  knew his true colors.

This truth can be cleared only after Shashi's recovery.

New loopholes pointed by me are:

• The camera equipment bill which was seen by ASR
  • The taped wires which NK & ASR discovered
  • The people behind ASR's kidnapping was neither found nor reported to the police
  • The doctor who attented Anjali neither told about the electric shock nor about the  glass pieces in her leg

We the well wishers of IPKKND should only pinpoint reasonable loopholes that would add to the betterment of the show & not criticize each & every move as it might harm the show.  The CV's r also working hard to entertain us so  we should also only point out reasonable flaws. I personally feel that petition like these will only HARM OUR SHOW.

SO RECONSIDER THIS PETITION BEFORE SENDING IT TO THE CHANNEL. INSTEAD IT COULD BE SENT DIRECTLY  AS A POLITE REQUEST TO   THE DIRECTORS & PRODUCER , GUL OF THE SHOW

LET US SERIOUSLY ONLY WORK FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF OUR FAVOURITE SHOW &  NOT LEAD TO ITS END. 

What do u say well -wishers of IPKKND ?

HEY ROZYLN PLEASE DO REPLY TO MY POST. I'M WAITING...

Thanks for ur loopholes. And I have written this petition only after thinking a lot and not on any harming intention.
If I was not liking the show then why would I take so much pain.?
And then USA limit of women degradation dear. Once or twice is okay but repeating it for an year is nonsense and being a girl I cannot bear this. And I am not criticising the show. If I had that intention I would have filed this petition at the very beginning of the show. Think once before u say dear. No one in this forum intends to spoil the show. Okay. I hope I am very clear.
I don't intend to bash u but just make my point clear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Done! Thumbs Up

Thank u so much dear
Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyana001

done

Thanks dear.
ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
sooo true! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

sooo true! 

Yes dear. Indeed.
 We need all loop holes to be closed.
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey ROZYLN,
   Thanks for the reply. I didn't intend to hurt u. I 'm not saying ur spoiling the show ,its just  the fear of losing our favourite show, as a die-hard fan was engulfing me.Cry
     I just wanted to tell u that instead of sending this petition to the channel it could be initially  sent to GUL KHAN & NISSAR & then also if there is no reply from the makers or progress in the show , it could be sent to the channel.

My best wishes for your step towards saving IPKKND. StarStarStar

Go to top