*SHAME ON US* WORLDWIDE PETITION - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepusingh08

Im Done n thnx fr post...Hope our small effort will come out wid flying colours😊

Ya dear i too hope so.
Originally posted by sreya19roy

Done!!!

Thanks
Originally posted by meshas

done

thanks a lot dear.
I am in i will try to post the petition 
ANYTHIG TO BRING OUR BELOVED SHOW BACK IN TRACK AND START ON ARHI LOVE STORY..
AND KICK SHYAM AND DADI OUT AND BRING SOMEONE BETTER IN FOR ANJALI CUZ I EFFIN CANT TAKE HER TANTRUMS ANYMORE!!...
Originally posted by Rozyln

The loop holes:

1. Will papers still attached to the cradle of the Anjali's killed child.

2. Arnav doesn't know that Khushi has sold her bangles to bring plants for him.

3. Khushi doesn't know that it was Arnav who has put those silver coins in chamko detergent.

4. Anjali still don't know that Khushi is the same girl who fell into Arnav's arms during Lucknow fashion show. Till now no one in Raizada family know about it.

5. They don't know Khushi has got such a bad publicity in Lucknow. And that is the reason why she came to Delhi.

6. No one knows that the chikankari sarees brought by Khushi was actually ripped by Manorama. So actually the name Phati saree should be for Manorama mami.

7. No one know that the sweets Khushi made for Anjali's wedding anniversary was actually spoiled by Manorama mami.

8. Arnav still don't know that Anjali had actually blackmailed Khushi with the contract(that she should work for 15 days or pay 1 lakh ) to train Lavanya.

9. Till date no one knows that Shashi was paralysed because of Shyam and  knew his true colors.

10. No one knows the reason behind Arnav and Lavanya's break up.

11. Nobody knows that Shyam tried to kill Anjali in many ways( electric shock, ether spray, scorpion attack, car accident)

12. No one knows the contract marriage of Arnav and Khushi.

13. Arnav is still unaware of Khushi's 101 ways to irritate ASR.

14. After Anjali's car accident no one(police, mechanic) said to Arnav that the breaks were tampered.

15. After running the dabba service and giving tuitions did khushi return ASR's money?

16.  If channels reported about Arnav and Lavanya'why dint they report about him and khushi? Media coverage was just in the beginning.

17. Gupta House is not at all aware about Shyam is out of RM even after ARSHI's engagement.

18. Shyam staying in GH and Khushi didn't give that as a witness to prove herself.

19. Before getting Kidnapped Arnav didn't believed Khushi then what happened suddenly which made him trust Khushi so much?

20. Anjali had broken glass pieces in her feet then how come doctor didn't mentioned about it to anyone?

21. There were blood stains on the floor when Anjali got hurt in her feet with glass pieces. How come didn't anybody noticed it?

22. They have removed Mama Ji from the show without giving any information about him, whether he is quitting or is ill. It was Arnav's roka and they haven't shown him at all.

Hey ROZYLN , all that u have pointed above r not loop holes because all the doings of a person can't be known by others.
          Only the follwing  r acceptable loopholes :
  1. Will papers still attached to the cradle of the Anjali's killed child

4 .Anjali still don't know that Khushi is the same girl who fell into Arnav's arms during Lucknow fashion show. Till now no one in Raizada family know about it.

8. Arnav still don't know that Anjali had actually blackmailed Khushi with the contract(that she should work for 15 days or pay 1 lakh ) to train Lavanya.

11. Nobody knows that Shyam tried to kill Anjali in many ways( electric shock, car accident)

14. After Anjali's car accident no one(police, mechanic) said to Arnav that the breaks were tampered.

17. Gupta House is not at all aware about Shyam is out of RM even after ARSHI's engagement.

1. Anjali had broken glass pieces in her feet then how come doctor didn't mentioned about it to anyone?

2. There were blood stains on the floor when Anjali got hurt in her feet with glass pieces. How come didn't anybody noticed it?

We should reason out sensibly & be fair. 

9. Till date no one knows that Shashi was paralysed because of Shyam and  knew his true colors.

This truth can be cleared only after Shashi's recovery.

New loopholes pointed by me are:

• The camera equipment bill which was seen by ASR
  • The taped wires which NK & ASR discovered
  • The people behind ASR's kidnapping was neither found nor reported to the police
  • The doctor who attented Anjali neither told about the electric shock nor about the  glass pieces in her leg

We the well wishers of IPKKND should only pinpoint reasonable loopholes that would add to the betterment of the show & not criticize each & every move as it might harm the show.  The CV's r also working hard to entertain us so  we should also only point out reasonable flaws. I personally feel that petition like these will only HARM OUR SHOW.

SO RECONSIDER THIS PETITION BEFORE SENDING IT TO THE CHANNEL. INSTEAD IT COULD BE SENT DIRECTLY  AS A POLITE REQUEST TO   THE DIRECTORS & PRODUCER , GUL OF THE SHOW

LET US SERIOUSLY ONLY WORK FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF OUR FAVOURITE SHOW &  NOT LEAD TO ITS END. 

What do u say well -wishers of IPKKND ?

HEY ROZYLN PLEASE DO REPLY TO MY POST. I'M WAITING...

Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
Signed, shared on twitter and facebook and also commented.
Originally posted by Mahi1219

Signed!

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

ANYTHIG TO BRING OUR BELOVED SHOW BACK IN TRACK AND START ON ARHI LOVE STORY..
AND KICK SHYAM AND DADI OUT AND BRING SOMEONE BETTER IN FOR ANJALI CUZ I EFFIN CANT TAKE HER TANTRUMS ANYMORE!!...

Ya dear anything for our beloved show.
Thanks a lot for signing.
Originally posted by flashy30

Signed, shared on twitter and facebook and also commented.

Thank u very very very much dear.
U did great help.