Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rozyln

My dear read carefully I have not mentioned to close all loopholes, I have just given there what they did to our show.
And by writing over there "The current track" it means the Poojali track anyone who would read it can easily understand what I have mentioned. I understand sarcasm and I have not given them any list like laundry list but try to see what I have mentioned. I am not demanding them anything but just to clear these small things.
What do you want that we fans keep seeing this track which no one like?
I have mentioned only few demands, check the requests and demands section dear.

my point is - the relevant stuff is getting lost in all the other stuff...there is TOO MUCH written there. If you keep it sharp and focussed, there is a bigger chance of someone reading and responding.
Sorry if you felt I was being sarcastic - I wasn't . Was just trying to lighten the mood...obviously didnt work.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: enness

my point is - the relevant stuff is getting lost in all the other stuff...there is TOO MUCH written there. If you keep it sharp and focussed, there is a bigger chance of someone reading and responding.
Sorry if you felt I was being sarcastic - I wasn't . Was just trying to lighten the mood...obviously didnt work.

Dear I didnt mean that. All i want to say is now we need so many things to prove our point to CVs. As they work on large scale and are working for a program which is worldwide famous so they should know what mistakes they have done already in past. And that website says that if you are putting up a petition that content first goes to the editors and they if becomes available on their website. So we cannot write any content which is provocative or in any manner seems like bashing or rude. That's why I have written this content. I understand what you are saying but now CVs need to know what we fans are saying.
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
done, hope this patition makes a difference
IPKKND94 thumbnail
Signed and shared on facebook :-)
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We demand some logic in the show, and the petition is perfect in my opinion!
this should be made sticky!

Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dont get angry -- there was another petition from Rima that got over 1400 people sign up!

So the goal of conveying what we are worried about has been accomplished!

Cheers.
Love2Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't see this post until now, MODS need to stick it so everyone can see/find it.

But anyway, just done signing the petition, hope it help! 😊
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice points , just saw this post , n signed the petition ! Now only hope they ll show those scens and some logic in the show.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruby-red

done, hope this patition makes a difference

Ya dear hope so too.
Thanks.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKND94

Signed and shared on facebook :-)

Thanks a lot dear for sharing it and signing it too.