*SHAME ON US* WORLDWIDE PETITION

Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyya guys,

Warning: *Anjali fans, bashers, commentator and those who dont agree just BACK OFF because I wont tolerate even a single bashers or those who dont agree here on my post. Today I am dead angry.* 

I asked the Mods to make this post sticky but they are not responding back at all.
Now You all call yourself ArShi fans? ? ? ?
Think once again. Well SHAME on us guys really SHAME on us. I Started a worldwide petition and the result in a week is not even 1000. When I waited whole week to see the outcome it shocked me a lot. I am not angry because there are very few people who signed it I am angry because there are only few loyal fans who have signed it. Others just read the content and log off, off the post. We all call ourselves ArShi fans think think once again and ask yourself Are you really an ArShi fan?

Well let me clarify, consider these points and you will know whether you are a fan or not:

1- Just drooling over Barun Sobti and Dreaming a date with Sanaya Irani wont make you a fan of them when you all really cant do something for them.

2- Bring Sarun on top list of IF wont make you a fan or cannot deny the fact that ArShi are losing screen space.

3- Bring IPKKND on top list of IF wont deny that we are losing TRPs seriously and now in a very fast manner.

4- Everyday after watching the episode and then coming on the Forum and bashing characters wont change the script and wont help in bringing our show back on track.

5- Bringing Sarun and IPKKND on top list of IF wont change the script or track and will not bring back the old essence of our beloved Show.

You guys everyday criticize CVs here on Forum but when the real time comes to do something for ArShi only some people stand up to do something. Very few people have spread this link and have done what actually a fan must do.

We have gathered not even 1000 signatures. Do we have only these many fans of our ArShi or IPKKND? Its really a SHAME on all those who call yourself an ArShi fan but wont do anything when the real time comes up.

(Not comparing with other shows or bashing other shows) There was even one more show called "D3" of channel V which made a petition when the main lead left the show. And there were more than 50000 people who signed the petition in less than 4 days. And what we have collected not even 1000? Now think what are we doing?
Is drooling over the actor or dreaming a date with them makes you a fan of them?

Now instead of bashing me and getting hurt by taking my words to heart try and put up this petition link on every possible website and try to put it in every ArShi page on twitter, Facebook and everywhere. And putting it up just once wont help as your post will be lost somewhere when some other puts up the link. Try to post it on every page from 4lions, CVs, Gul Khan, Ved Raj, Jai, Lalit Mohan, SP, Karan Goddwani, and almost every person or website related to IPKKND and not just once but so many times that they should come to know what we ArShi fans are and what we feel for them. Post this link 100 times. Let CVs know the ArShians Power.

Let CVs know that just by giving lame statements like  "Dekhna Hai toh Dekho" will not help ArShi fans. If they have had to give this statement then why did they even started this show? When they dont want to hear their fans and just keep on dragging their nonsense.

Lets join hands and create a vast IF army and let CVs know what we ArShi fans are and what we can actually do. Its time to shake up CVs and let them know that we ArShi fans can do more and more rather than just drooling over the characters. If You are a true Arshi fan you all will do it.
Just one person doing it so much will not help anybody. Even if I send this petition to Channel and CVs they will instead laugh on us saying that there are only 1000 people who want it and think that others are happy with the current track.

Its high time to show them what ArShians fans are what ArShi fans are. No other fan following of a daily soap in the world can be as vast as ArShi fans. No other fans can be as crazy as ArShi fans. They were, they are and they always will be the best fan following in the world. The show is still on screen just because of we IF members.
Its high time people WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Spread this link like fire every where. And sign in the box written "Sign The Petition".

And those who dont agree and want to bash me instead of taking my post positively then I would say "BRING IT ON" because I am ready to take your bashings now, but when our show will lose more TRPs then you all guys will regret.

I am ready if anyone wants to bash me. But think once before bashing because I have answer to everyone's bashing but think once guys.
Its all about our ArShi.

Edited by Rozyln - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
there's nothing wrong with the show and nothing can be perfect!
just give it some time!
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavskhushi

there's nothing wrong with the show and nothing can be perfect!

just give it some time!

Ya dear I know nothing can be perfect but atleast u read the content once.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
jayaram thumbnail
Dear

when we say truth this forum thinks bashing.how will we save?They need to have strong plot same old shyam tactics and his out of line behavior with wife no one will like it.Truth is bitter if they dont roll up sleeves expose shyam properly wind up his role and move story like next phase of arshi and akash payal or NK love story this story has become drag.How on earth they got twist of Khushi mother as other woman and dadi calling khuhsi same what kind of standard is that.This serial was classy but now a days people like me who loved it immensely don't even watch.Truth dont change couple of people saying oh no matter what we watch.I started watching couple of other shows now and skip this even feel bad what happened to such a beautiful soap.
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
done..i hope our show gets back on track.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaram

Dear

when we say truth this forum thinks bashing.how will we save?They need to have strong plot same old shyam tactics and his out of line behavior with wife no one will like it.Truth is bitter if they dont roll up sleeves expose shyam properly wind up his role and move story like next phase of arshi and akash payal or NK love story this story has become drag.How on earth they got twist of Khushi mother as other woman and dadi calling khuhsi same what kind of standard is that.This serial was classy but now a days people like me who loved it immensely don't even watch.Truth dont change couple of people saying oh no matter what we watch.I started watching couple of other shows now and skip this even feel bad what happened to such a beautiful soap.

Ya dear I agree with ur every word.
A person above said that nothing can be perfect.
Well we are not asking for perfectness but for some sense and closing of loop holes.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: billa097

done..i hope our show gets back on track.

Thanks a lot dear.
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt think nythin is wrong wid d tracks dey r showin!! except sum areas wer dey dnt need 2 drag much wid d track i feel!!
but apart frm dat i m okk wid watever dey r showin!!
anjali nd shyams thing has becum 1 bore topic i noe but its a part of d show i noe many truths r still hidden lyk shyam tried 2 kill anjali den khushis father den he killed d child also..
but unless nd untill der is sum strong need dey wont open!! but i m sure dey l open up soon!! we need 2 wait nd watch!! anjali will realise her mistake !! i read d post!!
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashhh33

i dnt think nythin is wrong wid d tracks dey r showin!! except sum areas wer dey dnt need 2 drag much wid d track i feel!!

but apart frm dat i m okk wid watever dey r showin!!
anjali nd shyams thing has becum 1 bore topic i noe but its a part of d show i noe many truths r still hidden lyk shyam tried 2 kill anjali den khushis father den he killed d child also..
but unless nd untill der is sum strong need dey wont open!! but i m sure dey l open up soon!! we need 2 wait nd watch!! anjali will realise her mistake !! i read d post!!

Ya dear but how long should we wait.
This women degradation and loopholes are kiling our show's essence.