ArShi VM -Break&Mend- Specially For UltimateBarun

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Specially Dedicated To:  UltimateBarun

Hey Guys... This VM is specially dedicated to the person who came up with such a wonderful post... I just took the idea and wanted to appreciate her work... so made a VM for her...

Presenting You Some Moments Of Arshi...

Once... He Broke It... Today... He Is There To Mend It...

Tell Me... Iss Pyaar Ko Hum Kya Naam Dhe??

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1KlGheJNyk&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Credits to: Video Uploaders & UltimateBarun for her idea
Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
its  BEAUTIFUL! VERY BEAUTIFUL. Their relationship as well as this VM!
Dear you took my idea to another level by putting in your own inputs , adding more scenes and ofcourse the soothing Background score! Awesome captions!

MARVELOUS JOB! 

Loved the Out and mat jao! 🤗

Thank u so much for the credit,,nai bhi dete to chalta! 😳

I so appreciate your gesture! 

Its mere coincidence i happened to look at this post,,n got the first spot,,,dil se dil ka tallok,,,! mere 

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
shai77 thumbnail
Nice VM on Arshi journey...actually I'm feeling scared and sad especially for Arnav cos' he will not only lost the trust fm his own sister, Anjali but after knowing that Khushi' amma was related to his dark past, what will be Arnav reaction and feeling for Khushi then????Only Gods...
What Arnav say was quite true, the moment that they about to achieve some happiness in their life, mishap happens and shattered all their dreams ...

Now I understand what Arnav said to Khushi during the New Year episode, in this world not everything seen is as bed of roses and nice...human beings tend to hurt others and they do not care about others...
hetalmkn thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

its  BEAUTIFUL! VERY BEAUTIFUL. Their relationship as well as this VM!

Dear you took my idea to another level by putting in your own inputs , adding more scenes and ofcourse the soothing Background score! Awesome captions!

MARVELOUS JOB! 

Loved the Out and mat jao! 🤗

Thank u so much for the credit,,nai bhi dete to chalta! 😳

I so appreciate your gesture! 

Its mere coincidence i happened to look at this post,,n got the first spot,,,dil se dil ka tallok,,,! mere 

Thank you very much... but it still belongs to you...

Well no lyrical song was suitable.. i tried 8 songs but none worked... then i thought of such smoothing instrumental... u liked it.. magic sparked then... Well captions were driven from you words...

Yea the out and mat jau was my fav too...

also the whole cut, mendhi, bangle, khushi's mendhi, tear and smile part... just a transition to show wat happen before, how and the reaction.. comparing the same to now...

Lolzz awesome connection hai fir toh...😳
hetalmkn thumbnail
Originally posted by: SubhaShreeNanda

awesomeee👏

Originally posted by: xxChanga_Jixx

Boootiful⭐️ 

Thank you...

Originally posted by: shai77

Nice VM on Arshi journey...actually I'm feeling scared and sad especially for Arnav cos' he will not only lost the trust fm his own sister, Anjali but after knowing that Khushi' amma was related to his dark past, what will be Arnav reaction and feeling for Khushi then????Only Gods...

What Arnav say was quite true, the moment that they about to achieve some happiness in their life, mishap happens and shattered all their dreams ...

Now I understand what Arnav said to Khushi during the New Year episode, in this world not everything seen is as bed of roses and nice...human beings tend to hurt others and they do not care about others...

I know.. its going to be just sooo hard for Arnav...
He will be all lonely... he only allows his emotions to flow in front of Khushi...
When he will know the past and its connection with Garima & Khushi...
Arnav will be shattered... The person who can wipe his tears will be indirectly and innocently involve in the tragedy of his life..

His Di..and His Khushi... both will be the reason to his pain...

How will he survive... poor guy... i can't imagine what will happen to him then...
Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Makes one ask, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
Anaswar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful and really touchy...😭
keep it up...👏 
and thanks for the pm ...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb...am just dreading when Garima's past come out...will their love be able to handle that!...? That will be the true test...will he be able to forget the past and live with his present heading towards the future? 
hetalmkn thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Makes one ask, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

Did it...? Wow... I achieved the goal then...

Originally posted by: Anaswar

wonderful and really touchy...😭

keep it up...👏 
and thanks for the pm ...

Thanks 

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Superb...am just dreading when Garima's past come out...will their love be able to handle that!...? That will be the true test...will he be able to forget the past and live with his present heading towards the future? 

believe me.. every second i feel the same fear... will he be able to let the pass go and move on as he has done currently...

hetalmkn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alyaa_27

its lovely!!!

thanks..