India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Reasons Y u want DEK2 (Page 3)

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
there r many unresolved stories in dekha ek khwab as it ended abruptly it did not resolve the stories for e.g akashs come back as ariyan is a question mark..?so want dek 2 n yuvraj n yuvranis marrige?Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzthejazzgal

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
WE WANT DEKHA 2 BECAUSE IT IS A UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY AND 1 MORE REASON THAT WE DO,T SEE THE ROYAL COUPLE TOGETHER AND THEIR AFTER MARRIAGE LIFE WE SUFFER A LOT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER BUT CVS SHOW THEM TOGETHER ONLY IN LAST EPISODE THIS DRAMA AND HIS CAST HAVE A MAGIC THAT THEY SPREAD IN OUR HEARTS AND MIND WE ARE IN LOVE WITH DEKHA DEKHA IS OUR LIFE AND MANVEER ALSO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US AND MAKE DEKHA 2

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
it was so incomplete ...an incomplete story is an insult to the viewers who watches and appreciates the show...Dekha ek Khwab was an unique story...the story line was not well utilised bu writers...channel would have asked the makers to change the story line bt they never did instead gave an abrupt ending which was not fare...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzkojagoryfanthejazzgal

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
The story the romance the thrill sab aadha adhoira choot gaya toh i want dek 2 to see the future!!! With same cast pls!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzkojagoryfanthejazzgal

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I want DEK2 because:

1. I want to see the Akash/Aryan and Choudhry drama to be put to an end by Manyata and UV
2. See the blossoming of Manyata and UV's relationship
3. See Dadisa back with her awesome charisma and how she continues her politics
4. Jainandini's character was a very important one in DEK. They suddenly showed her heart change a new leaf so that she became a good and loving sister. I want to believe that was all a farce and the beginning of a new plot against Manyata. However, I do want to see J eventually realise her mistakes and finally find her true love. But that should be a gradual process.
5. See the Brij-Maya drama unfold
6. Also now that M is Yuvrani and UV Yuvraj, I want to see how they run their riyasats and run into problems in the process and then solve those problems.
7. See the Vijay-Unnati relationship develop

But above all, I want Yuvraj Udayveer Singh back!!! And of course I want AK to play that role again. I wouldn't watch DEK2 if it was played by anyone else! Also the rest of the cast was perfect, including J, Vijay, Unnati and DS. I want DEK 2 with these same characters.

Edited by pmpm1 - 08 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzkojagoryfanpia.rahathejazzgal

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
more reasons plzzz :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzz

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
coz i loved this show(except akash).i want 2 c them all.i want ds a(i love her chac) .i want 2 c uday- manytas marriage.

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
The first reason is PriyAsh/ManVeer's chemistry...can I ever get over itDay Dreaming
Coming to the other reasons-
DEK never got a proper closure, it doesn't feel like the show has ended.
If I hadn't known that 2nd aug's episode was the last one, I would've still been waiting for the next one-a lot to be shown, a lot to be explored, so many mysteries to be solved, so many tracks left midway.

ManVeer's story had just started with the confession, actually  their union was also not convincing.
Wanted more of nok-jhoks interlaced with longing and romance before the ACTUAL confession. Chalo, that can be shown in DEK2.
I don't want DEK2 to start off with ManVeer marriage, pre-marriage romance has its own charm.

DS coma mystery, want her to regain consciousness and lead ManVeer in ruling their riyaasats.

Vijay-Unnati's proper love story, ManVeer helping them in getting together.

J changing her colors from black to white in a jiffy is absolutely not palatable, she could still be the scheming and plotting sister the next day.
So, our vamp is ready along with her male counterpart Akash.

Akash's transformation into Aryan, Chowdary's hatred for the royals and its proper reason.

Chikki,Soni,Akash's parents,the whole chawl gang just disappeared. Unki jealousy ka kya hua.

Not interested in Brijraj-Maya issue, but it needs to be closed and then maybe we can see some Brijraj-Komal bonding.

ManVeer marriage can happen after the closure of all these issues.
Ruling and related-problems after marriage, ego clashes, difference of opinion etc. want all of these in DEK2.

Really hope we get DEK2, life without DEK feels incomplete.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginMoonlight_Anshpmpm1pia.rahathejazzgal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index